Reviews for Level 1: Worlds
strabimonx chapter 8 . 6/6
nice
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
please update the story please thise is getiing too good and
cant waitto see what will happen in ch9

again please update whene you can and thanks for the story
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
It amazes me how you were able to connect All four easons of Digimon together. What ever did happen to Yolei, Mimi, and Ken?
ShineX chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
This is a good fic, the only thing I really would complain about is I like Guilmon so I'd actually want him around. Otherwise, very good job
GRX3m0m chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Oh come is grown-up?
GRX3m0m chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Really good one!Interesting way to start a story.
Phoenixbinary chapter 8 . 9/11/2005
Hi arpulver. I read Level 1 worlds and basically I don’t know where to start the plot is weary good, I liked everything, the storyline, character choice, the dialogs the scenery you have created, when I finished the thirst chapter I couldn’t wait to get to the other. I read about a 100 FanFics now 10% I rated interesting, and only two stories I rated as absolute best one of them is yours, what I am trying to say is that your story was the absolute best of all I read so far. You are a great writer.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
So confusing but I like it!
Sakura chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
TK! WHOO! Who's Rika going to end up with anyway?
Ruki chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Cool but are the people from season 1 or 2 going to in this too? Will Jerri ever reapper?
Fruitloop Trooper chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
Hey, I was crying when MAtt and Sora got married! Okay, maybe not, but I want to tell you how much I'm enjoying this story. I'm a little sad that you killed Tai off already, but it's still good.
Digi-Maniac chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
PLEASE DON'T END THIS STORY!
gerjomarty chapter 8 . 11/9/2003
Excellent fic! And you were right, it didn't really help me understand Level 2 at all. Though it did help a little bit, with Dwayne and Koji/Takato. And from now on I'll be forever writing December 31, 2028 on History tests, if I don't know the answer! :) Level 1 was an excellent fic, and I'm glad I got the chance to read it. Thanks! ;)
OmnicromXR chapter 8 . 10/16/2003
Is it possible to be THAT cryptic? Izumi's comment is easy. Tamers and 02 don't coexist, and Takato is in a conspiracy ridden 02. So hows Ryo going to be? same as Adventures or completely original? Oh yeah and do us a SERIOUS favor and finish post part 2 so we can figure out WTF is going on.
Stratagemini chapter 8 . 9/13/2003
Takato didn't exist? You're going to have to explain that... does that mean that Ruki, Juri, Henry, and Ryo don't exist either? come out with the sequel soon. becaus4e otherwise i'll be confused for a long time.