Reviews for A Rather Unexpected Love
Princess Meria chapter 35 . 7/21/2017
So that last part with Thorin seemsed a little off. More like he had just nearly lost the young woman he thinks of as a daughter and then Zalia hands him the key and he no longer seems as concerned.
SuperWhoVenger214 chapter 44 . 7/13/2017
This is such an incredible story! It is completely one of my absolute favorites! I love Zalia's character...and I can't WAIT to find out what Mimur means! I sincerely hope you're continuing this story (and I really, really hope it ends up being an everybody lives au!). Wonderful work!
Kirgy5040yahoo chapter 44 . 6/12/2017
Please add more chapters! Love this story and characters
Lelleg chapter 44 . 5/24/2017
I hope she doesn't go with him, really like this story
FlowerChild23 chapter 44 . 5/4/2017
Holy cow. this is good but I hope she and fili and kili and the rest of the company survive
SilverLark25 chapter 10 . 4/12/2017
I've got my own suspicions about the word Mimur, but I am refusing to research it as I am looking forward to reading when Fili tells her exactly what it means. Don't want to ruin the moment for myself.
I really did enjoy this chapter; you can tell that she means a lot to not only Fili but the rest of the Dwarves too.
SilverLark25 chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
*sniggers* Another brilliant chapter. My hubby kept looking at me whilst I was reading (well laughing out loud) at this! Going to grab a cuppa and read on! :)
SilverLark25 chapter 7 . 4/12/2017
Oh this chapter had me laughing out loud on so many occasions! Brilliant!
Fili really is the sweetest, he really does care for her and I look forward to seeing how it blossoms between them. I had so many feels with the group hug at the end; I'd give anything for one of those! Looking forward to reading on :)
Kirgy5040yahoo chapter 44 . 4/5/2017
Oh my gosh this is a wonderful wonderful story I love all the characters and please please add to the story so soon thank you
SilverLark25 chapter 4 . 4/2/2017
This is a brilliant chapter. I have read it twice already and have to say I am in love with Zalia, she is fantastic! Cannot wait to read on! :)
SilverLark25 chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
Really enjoyed this chapter, you had me laughing out loud again! :)
thewolf74 chapter 44 . 3/26/2017
I really hope that things work out and everyone live through the BOFA. Please update soon...
biddle29 chapter 44 . 3/25/2017
I'm so excited you updated! I can't wait to read more of this story! :)
UniKatFox chapter 44 . 3/24/2017
Love your work thus far and wish you all the luck in continuing...I understand your woes. Life doesn't wait for anything...I will be looking forward to see how your leading lady faces the tribulations yet to come.

Blue Interior chapter 44 . 3/18/2017
Welcome back! I've been waiting for this omg...this story is literally my favorite thing ever! Keep up the good work! Also, I think you're hilarious and a fantabulous writer.
636 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »