Reviews for Initiate
Posted last comment about a content Sirius

Zoya1416
I've enjoyed this! Nice twists with Draco more content as a Griffyndor than I would ever have thought. I can't tell you how happy I am to have Sirius alive and an active parent. It's good to see him sane and reasonably content, if not happy at this moment .
I posted my last review a second ago w/out logging in - I'm Zoya1416.
Aw. I'm really glad someone on Ao3 told me this was posted here. They deserve some peace and joy.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 6 . 4/6
There's something that keeps bothering me. Hydrus is supposed to be older than Draco. You even said that Mrs Malfoy instigated Draco's birth early because she was worried about complications. Since they're not twins and they were born far enough apart why are they in the same year?
Betty8507 chapter 37 . 2/28
Finished this in less than a day. A fabulous sequel. I love how you are portraying all four kids. I can’t wait to read the next one!
Imaginer.012 chapter 9 . 1/25
This is hilarious!
chelsea0223 chapter 8 . 1/23
Gah! The carving in Harry's bed! I'm furiously holding back the tears
olivia71295 chapter 1 . 1/19
Wonderful part two for the story. I'm really enjoying how this diverges from the original series because it's very creative. Ready to read the next one!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2020
I desperately want to like Marlene. But I don't. Sirius is on point, funny, charming, perhaps uncharacteristically sensible. And Marly is a total wet blanket. She should be able to hold her own. Your other pairs are so believable, your lupin/tonks is better than canon. Great work, I'm hoping for a total character change once she dyes her hair.
untamedmagicfire chapter 37 . 11/21/2020
Absolute brilliance! This has been a joy to read and I can't wait for the next instalment
joycezhanng chapter 25 . 11/13/2020
"i have the staff christmas party, and i made the mistake of telling the headmaster i would attend" - CLASSIC snape.

the 'where's wally' book he gave to draco is so smart though.
joycezhanng chapter 24 . 11/13/2020
first of all: i love draco's comparisons between grimmauld and malfoy manor. it's nice that harry's the one taking his friends in instead of the other way around like in cannon.

second of all, this was hilarious:
""you're all bloodtraitors, and halfbreeds-"
"hear hear!" sirius' mother's portrait cheered."

third of all: snape offering sirius firewhisky was so sweet? they're actually bonding? amazing.

fourth of all: kreacher teasing and reprimanding sirius for hooking up with marelene is THE best thing ever ahahahahah they've come a long way.

fifth of all: the iconic weasley jumpers! yesss.
joycezhanng chapter 23 . 11/13/2020
the hogwarts students catcalling as remus and tonks kiss - one of my fav moments ever.
joycezhanng chapter 21 . 11/13/2020
"what if i stay this way? what if i pretend for so long that i stop pretending?"

i love blaise in this fic ahhh
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »