Reviews for Initiate
Schlepian chapter 37 . 9/20
I feel like Sirius' death scene should have been more fleshed out. As it is, I knew instantly that he wasn't really dead and thus it lost any emotional impact or surprise for rebirth.
Schlepian chapter 1 . 9/18
Of Course,

Right after blaming you for not making Blaise from school Blaise Zabini. Out of nowhere he suddenly is Zabini... I guess I would stuff my foot in my mouth, but then again... nothing in the 1st book at all suggested it. No dark skin, no crazy sly slytherinness, Just a kid who took to watching over the new Kid and had his own friends.
Lioness1988 chapter 37 . 6/13
Enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing it. The twists and turns and changes were interesting, and I certainly didn't expect to find that Voldemort had been possessing multiple people and owls during the year. I felt compelled to assure myself that Sirius came back by peaking at the sequels. I wasn't sure I'd be able to cope with him going through the veil permanently. It was bad enough originally.
a-crazy-girl chapter 29 . 6/13
I just have to tell you how much I love these books! I haven't read the fourth one yet but so far...! ️
Prince Pondincherry chapter 33 . 5/22
Well that's weird, how the heck did they find a body from Sirius?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 32 . 5/22
Dang it, McGonagall! But at least Harry has other adults he can trust now, unlike canon.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 28 . 5/22
The chapter title is a bit ominous, but the way Moony is handling this is hilarious.
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 37 . 5/10
wow, what a great ending for the story. you had me a bit with 'dead Sirius' but of course i believed i established that previously. I'm glad that Harry still has his Godfather, though am wondering as to what to expect from the Malfoy's, I of course know only time will tell as to what the dynamics will bring.

Happy Writing! 8D
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 34 . 5/10
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

you're totally horrid and a Git for doing that LMFAO! it's good that I kept reading, because if I wasn't the way I am I'd so be on a man hunt right now for you. XD

onward!
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 33 . 5/10
...'-_-'...
whelp everything after this is going to piss me off, but the fact I am a person that has to finish things i start leaves me no chose but to continue...
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 32 . 5/10
if Sirius is really dead i will scream! all i'm saying is that the fact he is basically the first main character in this story make's it unethical to kill him off, especially within Harry's first year at Hogwarts.

onward
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 7 . 5/9
AHHHHHH! this chapter is a bloody nail biter! stretch it to the moon why don't you, because if Severus'es part was any longer i think i would of screamed- not that it's not good, but you milked that dramatic pause quite i bit. lol

I can't remember if i have commented yet on this series, but if I haven't I'll just have to tell you that it is bloody brilliant 8D

onward! 8P
Guest in Europe chapter 37 . 4/11
Another brilliant tale! Thank you. This is the most convincing character study of Draco & his situation I have ever read. You portray everyone so 'in character' within the new circumstances you have created.
On to your next story...
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 38 . 3/31
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. One of the best pieces I've ever read!
D chapter 38 . 3/2
Firstly: oh my god I am cackling at the review about height differences. Fandom is truly a marvel and I honest to god cannot deal with it. :')

Secondly: you cannot imagine my face when I sent my o/h to bed the other night saying 'oh, I've only got two chapters left' of innocent... and then I noticed ALL OF THE SEQUELS. Simultaneous glee and absolute terror, because I'm not going to get anything productive done until I've read all of it.

This is the best HP fic I've read in a long, long time and I'm truly delighted at how thorough it is.