Reviews for Initiate
TtotheA chapter 37 . 5/13
I do t know why it was so sad to find out the little boy was dead. I’m still processing it a few chapters later.
TtotheA chapter 18 . 5/11
I wanted to review in the previous chapter that how Quirrel and how he became part of Voldemort’s posse in an other timeline was really a lot of fun. I am ducking back into this riveting chapter. I am trying to review more, as the plot, pacing, information and fun musings in the potterverse is extremely exciting and intriguing.
The grammar in this story was way worse than the first one
You've written Harry as a dumbass and Ron as way too considerate
You stop your chapters at the stupidest fucking times. It's not even proper cliffhangers.
tomascatts chapter 16 . 4/4
You've been referring to Hydrus Malfoy as Malfoy and Draco Malfoy as Draco but in this chapter you're started calling Draco just Malfoy to and it's freaking getting confusing. Pick one and stick to it!
tomascatts chapter 10 . 4/3
Lucius and Narcissa should write a parenting book : How to Fuck Up Your Kid In Five Easy Steps.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 2/17
what a *itch!
NCC1701D USS Enterprise chapter 2 . 12/18/2021
I Love the Blaise and Draco dynamics, not thinking slash... just saying well done haha
DJArla chapter 37 . 12/13/2021
Really great story. I loved the further character development, especially Snape and Draco. Your stories are so good they’re difficult to put down. Looking forward to reading the next one in your series
Westeller chapter 31 . 9/23/2021
Can they not regrow the leg? Peter regrew a finger eight years after losing it. While a leg is perhaps more complicated than a finger, it shouldn't be *impossible*. ... I've always figured Mad-Eye's injuries were more permanent because they were inflicted by various really nasty spells. Unless the Cerberus bite is similar to a werewolf's? But the leg *was* healing, if improperly, so that shouldn't be the case... then again, werewolf injuries seem to be at least partially healable, too..
Guest chapter 37 . 9/22/2021
This is a lot better than the previous one, author. It's not nearly as bloated, it happens at the magic school (the most vital part of the Harry Potter concept), has a properly villainous villain, is actually inspired by the original book and has a competent mystery plot (with that one glaringly dumb issue).

That one issue is a really big issue, though, so I'm giving you a 7/10 for this one.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/22/2021
See, your general plotting is perfectly fine, author. Better than fine. Your Voldy is very good. It's just that sometimes you write something utterly nonsensical and those times suck harder because you're normally better than that.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/22/2021
Abruptly killing off Sirius (and with the Veil too) is a cool but rude twist, author. Then going psyche! and bringing him back, however, is bad writing.

You're generally a good writer but your plotting gets real dumb at times.
Westeller chapter 2 . 9/21/2021
A lot of odd ideas about "conventional" Slytherins here. They should never show affection - never show emotions in general, apparently. Never express themselves. Never say thanks when someone gives them something or does something for them. ... That's not sly, cunning or ambitious. That's just unpleasant, and poor company.

A Slytherin shouldn't wear a blank mask. They *should* show emotion - particularly emotions they don't necessarily feel. They should be pleasant company. They should be charismatic. They should be openly affectionate.

What are they trying to achieve by acting like mannequins?
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »