Reviews for Initiate
Gwenlynn chapter 38 . 4/21
I find that I like innitiate better then your first story. Partly this is because i think the second story has less obvious plotholes i think you made in the first one.( gor example I still refuse to believe that the toad could pull one over Moody and he would allow it)

Another thing is that I like that Harry has gone to Hogwarts and the story seem to focus more on him.

Anyway, i like the depth you try to put in your characters that makes them much more interesting and that you change the main events that shaped the original story to create something recognize able but different enough to trigger the curiosity. Keep at t ge good work.
warriorofdark chapter 8 . 4/11
Draco made gryfinndor I know he changed a good deal but fuck that still surprised me.
KingRiordanQueenRowling chapter 37 . 3/1
I've read both your stories now. Your talent and dedication to them shows in your writing. I found them very amusing and interesting, impossible to put down since the beginning of the first story. The characters seem so very in character that it feels weird to think this isn't canon (even Draco, who for obvious reasons has been molded into becoming someone else, is rather cunning and smart as the books portrayed him). I do hope the next piece is as excellent as these ones, and I doubt I'll be disappointed.

Good luck, mate. Have a nice day.
ksecc1 chapter 38 . 2/22
I have this rather amusing habit with stories that I really like. I actually put off reading the en so I can continue to look forward to reading the end...kind of like the fancy chocolate bar in the back of the cabinet that goes stale because I can't bear to just eat it. Look how Lon I put off finishing this story after it was completed!
ksecc1 chapter 37 . 2/22
What an excellent ending. The Malfoy family dilemma!

So I was all nervous that Harry would be possessed, but that was just Voldemorts spirit flying out?

I love this series. Consistently excellent.
ksecc1 chapter 33 . 2/18
I said this before, but I really enjoy Draco's evolution. His loyalties will probably always be messy...or not? I don't see you making us love him this much, just to turn him into a Peter. I hope? But I could see him turning into a Serius (although not in personality) or a Severus. This is why I enjoy his journey so much.
ksecc1 chapter 32 . 2/18
AG! You're just dragging out Severus's key memory, aren't you? I guess it would ruin the suspense if you gave it away. Luckily, I set apart a nice block of time to finish this! If it's anything like Serius's arrest or his exam, I'm not going to want to put it down until it ends.
ksecc1 chapter 31 . 2/18
I was completely shocked by severus's loss of leg. And I'm frantically scurrying through all the characters, trying to find who the plant is. Because King hasn't been there long enough to cause this mess, and how, then is Croaker carrying voldemort? Good writing.
ksecc1 chapter 30 . 2/17
Poor Fawkes. That bothers me as much as anything else Voldemort's done in the story. (And what does that say about my sense of perspective. The bird's immortal. Still, it's just so wrong.)
ksecc1 chapter 29 . 2/17
Regarding ch 22: So when did Serius learn that Voldemort was Tom Riddle?

And ch 26: how come you had Harry forget his dream? I know that happens, but you'd think something that important would stick.

And ch 29: Draco is awesome! Also, I enjoy not-stupid criminals.
ksecc1 chapter 13 . 2/15
At one point you wrote me the most amazing PM regarding Draco and what went into his change to Gryffindore. Now I have a secon question about the background of why a character is doing what they are doing. Narcissa seems a bit bipolar. Pushing and supporting a Slytherin Hydrus. (An what a name that is.) and also Gryffindore Draco. You've kind of gone into detail about why she has be sneakily supporting Draco's red. But why support Hydrus bowing to LV? If she wants long term happiness for Draco, surely she also wants it for Hydrus? I guess my real question is why she so ferociously supports what seems to be polar opposite outcomes for two sons who she obviously adores?
ksecc1 chapter 10 . 2/15
You know, I kind of wonder how a group of 11 year olds are so accepting of Draco's moods while he finds himself and learns to accept his Griffendoreness. I mean, people tend to not like being rejected. And Draco's behavior looks a lot like rejection. It takes a lot of emotional maturity to look past that, and a strong personal sense of self worth.
ksecc1 chapter 3 . 2/14
Ahahahahaha. That does have to be one of the best pranks I've read about.
MaraudersForever62 chapter 31 . 1/25
I seem to remember something similar happening in the other story, and amy reaction is the same. If Sirius is dead, ima kill you!
InArduisFidelius chapter 9 . 1/23
I love gred and forge :)