Reviews for Breaking the Rules
I think despite Harry and Severus' claims.. The former is still a Slytherin by nature.. although subconsciously only...

What other reason would he have had to ask the other man to pretend to be his lover without an ulterior motive. Either to indirectly proposition the Potions Master, or to gauge his chances for romantic aspirations. XD

Poor Bellamy, used and insulted without him even realizing it.. XD

Very yummy smut for Snarry! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/22
This is rather fun.. XD

It's always nice to start off with denial, and then move on to a game of cat and mouse.. after that, usually they progress to humping like rabbits. I'm not sure if any Romeo and Juliet stage is appropriate at this time. Maybe they'll get to rescuing the Damsel in Distress part II. That Bellamy fellow seems shifty. XD
666Neme666 chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Oh, this was lovely! And hot! I'd have gladly followed their story for a bit longer (telling the staff, other interactions with the French Menace, etc) it was so satisfying to read the story! You are quite a good author. :D
Cursa chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
I really liked this fic, though I feel the story is not over for the French Menace. I'm really hoping for a sequel. If you do, I hope you could find a way to let me know- I'd love to read how he makes them rue the day :P
noraily chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
I absolutely fell in love with your story. Right to my favorite list !
the starrose chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
Nice story:)
LadyFrankie chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Oh my God, this story is absolutely amazing! It's not just random sex (which is pretty good...), it also has love, and that just makes it so much better. Such a sweet story, and hot at that, you win.
TheCauldron chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
*shivers* dear god that was hot!
YenGirl chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
You’re very welcome again and my apologies for this long overdue review!

This is a beautiful and deliciously sensual conclusion. While Severus is just a tad more snarky and confident, and Harry is a tad less sure compared to your other Snarries, both have still managed to endear themselves to me. I daresay it is wholly the power of your descriptive writing!

I loved how their hands stayed joined for most of this chapter. Hand holding to me is one of the most romantic gestures existing (we won’t mention lavish bouquets, delectable dinners and luxurious gifts!) and I adored how you brought this theme into this story as well as your other one (yes, GSM). It’s also one of my 10 golden rules :D

The sudden wash of light igniting all at once was a wonderful image to picture (I am sure devious Severus MUST have somehow planned for this despite being unsure of Harry’s feelings for he doesn’t seem the sort of person to relish his bedroom being overly bright).

Harry’s nervousness was an utter delight to read (first times being another of my rules) and I found myself trembling just as much until Severus soothed him with warm looks, slicked fingers and a very,very tender version of snark and reassurance – those few sentences he uttered after getting Harry’s attention left me a melted puddle of squealing goo on my chair.

Little wonder Harry was practically in the same state I was (sans the squealing LOL) and begging Severus to fill him before he came. The rest of that scene was mind blowing, exquisite, arousing and most definitely panty wetting LOL Needn’t say more, I think! Severus’ distinctive voice echoing in Harry’s already fevered mind… wonderful!

Oh, I have to mention how adorable and so like him that Harry kept – innocently, artlessly – falling into Sev’s mind without meaning to, indeed without being aware he had! They might not be the destined soulmates from your GSM story (sorry if it’s annoying how I keep bringing up your other Snarries!) but you’ve made it clear and then some that they are most compatible here.

The soft and intimate conversation in the afterglow was perfect and you brought in a much needed (in my opinion) vulnerability to Severus especially when he didn’t want to meet Harry’s eyes when Harry guessed his feelings … that just… awesomely sweet!

Good thing Harry went with his feelings… and I knew Severus’ uncertainty wouldn’t last long even if it’s not outright stated how Harry feels for him *chuckles* Back to being all knowing and taasing… but Harry knows he has a very special place in Sev’s heart now… and in his bed.

Oh yes, thank all those people and deities indeed! And you, dear writer, for another awesome, awesome Snarry!
wow chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Omg wow that was hot. You are an excellent writter ! :)
JusticeCross chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
I enjoyed this very much. I do believe this is the best harry/snape paring I have read. Thank you very much.
Talizora chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Wow, I love the idea of mind play. That was very interesting and freaking hot :) Fantastic work, thanks for sharing!
Schattengestalt chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
I loved that chapter... for obvious reasons.*smirks*

Severus and Harry are so hot together.*big smile*
But it was also obvious that there was more between them than sex.*glances at them both*
I loved how gentle Severus was and that he took such good care of Harry.)

It was very funny that Harry just couldnt keep out of Severus mind, although he didnt even know how he got in there in the first place.*chuckles*
If I take into consideration what Severus said about mind play and that it can only take place if both want to be loved by each other than maybe Harry couldnt stay out of Severus mind, because their wish to be loved by each other was so strong... and because Harry was never good at mind magic.*grins*

Its only a shame that the story is over now, but Im looking forward to your new one, which ever you are going to post first.

So long!)

Schattengestalt
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
*Fans self* Wow. lol! Just loved it! Such a fun read! Looking forward to that new story of yours. :)
Angelwarrior1 chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
That was quite sweet, nearly gave me a toothache. It was also pretty hot too. :P

Thanks for sharing!