Reviews for My Ex-con
Jane3105 chapter 2 . 3/19
It's an excellent story. Thanks for writing
Loved this story sd s WIP. Congratulations on publishing!

Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy
2loveybunnies chapter 108 . 3/5
This was a totally awesome story and I wanted to tell you that before you pulled it. I wish you luck in your writing career and I'm sorry to see you go. I know you said you weren't leaving the fandom, but let's face it - you probably won't be writing any more Twific, so its sort of like you are.

I'll miss your unique take on each story, and the completely original and varied tone each one took. You wrote really fantastic characters, ones that were real and flawed and didn't always do the right things, but who were redeemed in the end. And you always gave our E&B their happy endings, which is appreciated since real life is tough enough - and even though we like the bumpy roads, we still want it all to work out in the end.

If you asked me which was my favorite story, I couldn't really pick just one, but I think it would have to be most partial to "Look How You Turned Out" - as much as I love the period pieces this one just owned me. And of course, "Me and Mom Fall In Love With Edward" which apparently won the race to be the first published too. So, good luck and I hope to see you around here again, but if not, thanks for the memories - and the hours and hours of entertainment you've given us all.
Abaire chapter 60 . 1/25
"Whatever marriage is, it's already happened for me, B." It's bloody poetry. Just too beautiful and also gritty and real. I'm digging it more with each new chapter.
Abaire chapter 48 . 1/25
"It costs to be Johnny Appleseed, spreading it around. Every now and then you get a crop.". Holy smokes, the language you use in this fic is brilliant. It took a few chapters to get used, but for the people I know who speak this vernacular you are spot on.
Awesome story!
mariemermaids chapter 3 . 1/21
You have no idea how much I have waited for this story. Read something like it in my teens and no other story could compare. But this one feels right. Thanks!
Timmer chapter 108 . 1/9
Really enjoyed this ! Thanks for writing !
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 108 . 12/26/2014
Wonderful story
Curls4twilight chapter 108 . 12/22/2014
Great story. A little hard to follow at times with the way it's written but it was different and interesting. A sweet Edward even though he was on a dark path at first. Loved the way E/B did things their own way and were so good for Charlie even though they didn't know if they could be parents to him. Sweet the way their little family came about.
Jasper's character was quite different and interesting.
2loveybunnies chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Oh, that poor baby. Nobody has ever done anything for him.
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Oh, Bella, would it really hurt to let him live in the coach house and fix your porch? ;-)
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Hmm, is Bella slightly a tiny bit jealous? Ha, sounds like she doesn't even realize it...
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Hi! Finally getting around to reading again, and this is the one I picked! So, this is different - but everything you write is different - and I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes this time!
Genevah chapter 108 . 12/8/2014
I love this Bella. And this Edward. Bull and Charlie too.

What happened to Hard Hearted? I never got to finish :(