Reviews for Love Is Blind
RachellovesRain chapter 12 . 1/10
God, thank u for writting such a beautiful story. Kute Anna, kute Elsa. Love their romance so much. Thank u!
draco122 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
that was awesome i loved it
Draco122
Skipsophrenic chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
Brilliant story, one of the best blind fics I have ever read.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
amazing work i love it! wonderful!
Ladytsunade3 chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Cute story. I enjoyed it...even though i cringed at the errors haha...but it was really cute. Now i wamt to date a blind girl. ..must be nice haha
FrankySuperCyborg21 chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
As always, I LOVE a happy ending! ) I'm glad it all turned out lovely in the end. I'm also glad that bitch Lisa stopped trying to hit on Elsa! Anyway, loved the story! Can't wait for future Elsanna fics ;-)
sara-nadia chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
please sequel
Zephal chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Cute little story. Interesting twist with the blindness.
Cooksiez chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Great concept and sorry but a good amount of grammar mistakes that distract from the story, I'm only on chapter two now though so I hope to see your improvement as I continue reading this story -
Priscila-senpai chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
Holy cow! this was Freaking awesome. thank you so much for this fic. you are really a genious! thanks for write this wonderful fic and make my day. it was really awesome. hey, you would mind if i translate into spanish? of course i will give you the credit because i don't steal fic from no one. and i will put a link to the original english story, so... can i? please? i wont unil you tell me that i can.
Priscila-senpai chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
I wanted the em... hard scene xD damn ! XD hahaha it was lovely. anna is a nice girls! omg the fillings!
Priscila-senpai chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
Holly shit! i hate that bitch!
Priscila-senpai chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
I bet the you kinda tired of me by now aren't you? xD i loved this chapter! it was really cute and nice and. what are you planing to do with lisa? i hate her too... youŕe not are going do something really mean... are you ? omg
Priscila-senpai chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
owwwww is going to give me diabetes so sweetly! in every chapter kinda feel i love you xD
Priscila-senpai chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
awwwwwww so beautiful! . how it was the firt kiss of anna? i'm concerned :P maybe i'll see how it was soon xD