Reviews for Sweet Prince
Bewitchedgal chapter 1 . 10/14
Beautiful story and I cried my through it. Thanks for writing this touching story.
itscheriee1 chapter 1 . 9/26
Merlin, such a bittersweet story. I wept, really. Thank you for this
BloodyxAngel1 chapter 1 . 9/7
I can barely handle this. This story that is beautiful and hits me harder than a Mack truck in both my heart and gut. It held me up and ripped sobs and smiles from my throat and my lips. The prose and praise I writ will not be enough to express my feelings of love and appreciation and loss for this story. Thank you fornaharing this with us
nedjheret chapter 1 . 2/23
Wow. I've never had a story make me resort to a blinding headache and snotty nose from crying before now .. I guess ... Thank you ...
Another excellent story!
sunny day chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Made me cry.
SouthernBelle50 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Oh my, a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes! This is the end of life ending Severus deserved that he did not get in the series of novels based on his story. I have a feeling, that the man who portrayed Severus, Mr. Alan Rickman, probably had a wonderful "goodbye" as portrayed in this story. So, the teary eyes and lump in the throat are for TWO men here, one not listed and was known worldwide. The one listed here, finally got a chance for love, redemption, happiness, passion making and a happy ending and now, known worldwide that he was a good and loyal man. Always.
smartmeh007 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This was really a bitter sad story. Which will tug your heart. Till now my tears are flowing.
Great job! Hope to see more of your stories :)
vbt22220 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
this was a bit different from your usual...but still, it was very moving, and very emotional...almost made me cry...
JEZ89 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Beautifully written, such tenderness and devotion. Loved it!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I have had tears running down my face throughout my reading of this gorgeously written story. This is the death that should have been Severus', not that horrific one he suffered in canon. Despite the tears, thank you for this lovely gift.
iTorchic chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Well I'm sobbing and feel like I'm being stabbed in the heart right now, but it's kinda what I needed after yesterday
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Words can not begin to describe how touching and heartbreaking I found this fic to be. I was a crying mess by the end. You have a great talent for bringing out emotion with your writing. Thank you for sharing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
So sweet.
Dianne9577 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
You really should give Nicholas Sparks a run for his money. I cried at least four times while reading this. Great story.