Reviews for Sweet Prince
Words can not begin to describe how touching and heartbreaking I found this fic to be. I was a crying mess by the end. You have a great talent for bringing out emotion with your writing. Thank you for sharing this!
So sweet.
Dianne9577 chapter 1 . 6/3
You really should give Nicholas Sparks a run for his money. I cried at least four times while reading this. Great story.
I cried the whole way through this story. I was finally able to cry for my mother who I lost recently. Thank you.
Sue Donym chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Oh, boy. I'm a wreck now. This was so lovely and so bittersweet. Thank you.
RhodaBush chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
tears... well done
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh. My. God. YOU MADE ME CRY. THIS MADE ME CRY. OMG STOP. I don't even know what to say right now. Ouch. I'm so sad. This was beautiful. Oh my gosh. Thank you for this.
xx Sage
TrixieW chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Amazing story! I cried for like 8 minutes straight. Thanks for writing this masterpiece.
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I don't even know what to say after reading this? It was unbelievably beautiful and so, so sad. I couldn't stop crying throughout the whole story, there were so many sweet parts. I especially loved when Severus passed on his wand, it was the most bittersweet moment. I rarely read stories where he dies and I usually regret when I do, but I'm so glad that I read this. It was perfect!
Tasha chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I've never cried at ff before today. I'm sobbing as I write this. It was beautifully written. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is tragically beautiful, I cried :') you are amazingly talented
Severus00 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Heartbreakingly beutiful . You convey so much emotion with your writing. Thank you for sharing this story.
muumi2three chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Very beautiful and very sad. But beautiful. These are happy tears. Sort of. Really.
KG-613 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Okay, so I loathe that you said this was not a happy tale. I must say that is the furthest thing from the truth! What could be a happier tale than the culmination of a beautiful life with a beautiful family? I was reluctant to read it because of the first AN, I actually waited until today, it's been sitting in my inbox for weeks.

Alas, I was in a morose mood and needed company, so I read. I must say, this is a great story. It is happy and sad, it's full of love and grief. It is a beautiful depiction of loss. And even though I cried like an infant with a hunger pang, it was brilliant and fruitful. Thank you again and again for sharing.
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Wow! So moving. I am in tears.