Reviews for Life behind the closed door
TheBestOfHope chapter 34 . 3/2
I cried at the ending it was so perfect! All i can say is that you're an amazing writer i love you so much! AMAZING! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
rose and 10 chapter 9 . 2/5
oh my god...Henry saved his life...
marthapreston4 chapter 21 . 1/22
I think having him being assualted over and over is overkill for the story martin was already the bad guy who he need to heal from creating more seems redundant
marthapreston4 chapter 15 . 1/22
wow this chapter made me cry like a little girl
sandra.johansson.144 chapter 34 . 11/18/2014
I just have to say that this is one of my favorit stories!
Tyalieva chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Oh... How I love this Hotch tripping unsubs... :P
Jackwagnerfan chapter 34 . 7/19/2014
plz do a sequel i luv this story so much!
CalypsoChikk chapter 34 . 7/16/2014
AWESOME!
Kemet's Queen chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
I love that Morgan had help Reid get over what Martin did to him. Morgan is a true Friend.
Lynn Walker chapter 34 . 6/23/2014
You should add a chapter where their daughters all grown up. Because I want to see them intaragate the boyfriends. That would be funny! :-)
SuperwholockianfromHogwarts chapter 34 . 6/7/2014
This was the first criminal minds fanfiction that I've read and i have to say it was amazing. The ups and downs of the story drew me in and i loved Spencer and Derek's relationship. Good job i liked it alot :).
Broken Blades-13 chapter 34 . 6/6/2014
Okay, I...loved this whole story! I have just discovered it, and I recomended it to my friend Waradgar. He is so skiddish to get into the things I like, becaue generally, I like smut galore, but this whole entire story was beautiful. It had me intrigued til the end, and I just loved in. You, are an amazing writer. And trust me, I understand that people go through a lot! But to put up an amazing story like this through it all, amazing. Thank you for making a story that both tugged at my heart strings, then mended it all! I read it all! Continue writing.
xtrememusiclover chapter 34 . 5/16/2014
Loved it! You're such an amazing writer!
teengrl2 chapter 34 . 5/11/2014
This story was amazing! I absolutely loved it!
Angel Moreau chapter 34 . 5/8/2014
Waaahh! I loved this story and looked forward to the latest chapter each time, and was so excited each time I saw you had updated it! So sad to see it end but all good things must I suppose. (And I can always just re-read it!) thx for the awesome fanficton and I'll be sure to read more of yours!