Reviews for Shinobi Chronicles: A New World
Dmmo chapter 35 . 7/6
Pls fanfiction ever
God Damm the training arc is fucking long pls don't make it too detailed or else it will be boring
God damm this is long so is there no sage of six paths and kaguya
Al's Gray Ghost chapter 1 . 4/24
it's been years since you discontinued this story,i really missed it
JKingSniper chapter 34 . 3/31
Really miss this fanfic
mikay666 chapter 34 . 2/24
Also can i ask if the 8 kings are from bleach, the sword sound like the Shinigami soul reaper, are you going to have inchigo becomes good again seeing the soul of his past friends?
mikay666 chapter 35 . 2/24
Hey,
I have enjoyed the story, very interesting with the way you have combined the other stories together.
I can't say i am a dc fan, still prefer marvel lol.
I hope you can finish it off, even though its been a couple of years since last update.
Story wise, i did find a couple of grammar and spelling mistakes, not as much as to stop reading all together.
The first bit where you keep calling beerus as bill very confused me.
Anyways good job.
AJtheGreat332 chapter 2 . 1/10
I just finished chapter two I want to say JESUS CHRIST what the hell are these powers. I feel like a need a spread sheet just to keep track of how many different power ups and boosts and modes and what not. If this was I one-shot I'd saw that you were making fun of canon Naruto which just threw new modes and rasengan variants at problems. Still going to read just wanted to comment on this.
layettejean chapter 4 . 12/12/2020
por qué carajos tiene que arrodillarse No me digas que Naruto entreno a venir a recibir órdenes de personas que puede aplastar Dónde está el orgullo Naruto de kurama para permitir que Naruto se arrodille de personas débiles me vale berga si son dioses o Ángeles todos sabemos que Naruto no sea arrodilla delante de nadie mito que ahora lo creaste más inteligente pero todos tiene más orgullo y porque carajos kurama se queda callado mientras Naruto hace esta pendejada de acción la verdad me gustaría decir algunas groserías Pero cómo eres nuevo en este asunto de las teorías no voy a decir y tampoco voy a insultar después de todo Nosotros igual fuimos novatos en algún momento Bueno eso es todo lo que quería decirte
WarzPark chapter 35 . 12/6/2020
Awesome Chapter Whens The Update Dude
Gg chapter 35 . 11/12/2020
Are you going to continue this?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2020
Kill naruto
JustDusty chapter 1 . 10/28/2020
it's like reading an overly dramatic shounen manga
WebSlinger12 chapter 22 . 10/15/2020
Whoa... The fight scene is just... I love how you spend time writing the scene instead of most writers who just make it an absolute one sided battle. It adds to the trill ya' know!
WebSlinger12 chapter 14 . 10/15/2020
This is absolutely epic, your story is awesome and I hope you'll continue the story.
1,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »