Reviews for Shinobi Chronicles: A New World
robertnewmann00 chapter 3 . 8/27
I know this fic hasn't been updated in along time but man reading Naruto's verbal tic almost every single time he spoke gets annoying.
Will there ever be a continuation ive re read your fanfiction multiple times and wish if possible u can continue it
Oreo light chapter 3 . 8/20
Naruto killed haku on his mission to wave country
Nathan Mac chapter 35 . 7/20
This is a great story and I would encourage you to continue to write about it
Ravenjuubi chapter 35 . 6/17
Great story
shapeshifter340 chapter 34 . 6/16
please post more chapters for this great fanfic soon. it's been a long time since the last update and I really want to see what happens next
Pankaj ps chapter 35 . 6/14
Did you abondon this fanfic, please dont it's really good
tredy77 chapter 35 . 5/23
Have you abandoned this fic? beacouse there hasn't been a chapter in a very long time
mg44pl chapter 1 . 5/8
how sasuke have curse mark
Alis-zero chapter 8 . 4/23
EhEhEeHeHeE! O'w'O ...
Alis-zero chapter 7 . 4/23
EhEhEeHeHeE! O'w'O Great story, but there are a lot of grammer errors, which is really straining my brain to translate. If you have time at some point, do you think you could go back and maybe try to fix some of those errors? If you can't that's fine, I'm just asking because it's a really good story, but all the grammer errors are damaging the overall quality of the fanfic in general.
Alis-zero chapter 5 . 4/23
EhEhEeHeHeE! O'w'O I don't have anything to say!
Alis-zero chapter 3 . 4/22
EhEhEeHeHeE! O'w'O I don't really have anything to say other than 'It's a great story so far!', but you asked me to review, so here you go!
Rock Leroy chapter 29 . 4/11
You say you don't want Naruto to be OOC. But then you make him extremely dense. He's not this dense in the manga, granted he is dense but he still understood what it meant when Sakura confessed her love to him and knew she was lying. He also understood Hinata's confession, though he didn't reply to it for quite some time he still UNDERSTOOD it.
Akash chapter 35 . 4/11