Reviews for Mega Loops
IM F*KING WET
Landofdragons chapter 48 . 11/2/2016
hoo boy, I love this series. I can't wait to see more from you. Please update soon. I just finished reading it all these past couple weeks and I oh so want to know what you have planned next. This is such a wonderful fanfic.
ChaosDancer12 chapter 33 . 9/24/2016
I loved these Loops but I have a question, did X and Zero have Magical Cores built into them too as a side-effect of these Loops and did they go to Hogwarts too?
Guest chapter 48 . 7/18/2016
Rest in peace Crisis you will be missed.
Guest chapter 47 . 6/29/2016
XD
*cheers wildly*
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 46 . 6/8/2016
Kage Bunshin exist in Pokemon. Its the original Japanese name for the move Double Team. :P
gryphonsson chapter 25 . 6/6/2016
I saw what you did with the Roman numerals there. Punny, yet appropriate.
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
I can vouch on your view of Valkyries: My family (and several friends) call me an Amazon Warrior Princess because, while I am a woman and like pretty things, I like my pretty things to be functional, and I LOVE being gifted with swords and daggers. (Not that I use them, but they're pretty and functional if I ever needed to defend myself.) The only jewelry I own is worn less than once a year (and even less often now) for things like weddings and the like. And that's the only time I bother with makeup or doing more than pulling my hair back in a ponytail or headband or wearing a skirt or dress. (And I do identify as a woman, I just have a very strong warrior's side that doesn't care about being "pretty" so long as I can kick tail when needed.)
Laconeko chapter 45 . 4/8/2016
19.17: Missing a few names here, but the Mega Loops are notoriously buggy...
19.19: They're probably running on Lithium Ion batteries.
Revamped Persona chapter 48 . 3/7/2016
When is Bass going to loop?
FlameUser64 chapter 18 . 3/2/2016
7.4) Blues should just count himself lucky he didn't have to fight the A.B.E. (Anthropomorphized Battle Engine). Its weapons and movement may have massive cooldown thanks to limited steam reserves, but it's disturbingly fast when it actually moves and its massive fists hit very hard indeed. Not to mention the wrist-mounted heavy machine guns.
FlameUser64 chapter 16 . 3/2/2016
6.5 actually makes perfect sense if you think about it. It really was just a dream. And that totally works. Roll's "subconscious" must have invented the weapon data for each of the Robot Masters she faced in the dream. Or she could have been Dreaming of a loop she wasn't awake for, as happens with Dr. Light and Dr. Wily.
Laconeko chapter 41 . 2/28/2016
I thought I would read that last part in the correct mental voice and OH GOD IT'S IN M̷Y̵ ̷HE̕A̷D Ì̵̡T̸͞'S̢̢͘ I̵N̸ ̶̧M̀͟͢͟Y̷̕ ̵͟͝͠H̴̢͠E͟͜͟A̶̢̨͢͝D̶̸͢!̶̀͝
Laconeko chapter 38 . 2/27/2016
I wonder what would happen if Slur tried that one on someone who runs on blue-and-orange morality?
Guest chapter 48 . 2/21/2016