Reviews for Mega Loops
TheCopyUniverse chapter 31 . 4/22
Higsby's hair is truly awesome.

I always did see Serenade as a female.
TheCopyUniverse chapter 30 . 4/22
Gater is so beautifully broken... The maximum damage you can deal with it is 1440, I believe.
"ff dot net prohibited copy/pasting" There are ways around it, like disabling . It is a stupid thing they do, like eating scene breaks. But thank you.
"Anakin discretely" discreetly
14.X deserves a standing ovation. Divided by Zero, indeed. It was (stage)magical, look-over-here-の術
"But to his deception" Dismay, perhaps?
"like and upgraded version" an
"Already will have done," Time travel tenses are fun!
Bonus:
"Pum socect!" you missed one translation, of what appears here. ("I second!") Also many are unfortunately missing underlines, but, as you said, a pain to redo.
"loosing pressure" losing
"Stop being a 'Mega Man'." Ha!
"Awesome. Outstanding. Amazing." "Not bad," added the fourth Turtle.

Corrections given without malice. -AE

PS. I enjoy these. Quite a bit. Dragon-slave-Wily seems like an interesting development. Naturally, it isn't Awake!Lina's fault...or so it seems. Shinning Ran Away.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 36 . 4/7
Shinji and Rei as Rock and Roll is awesome, but especially Wily passing peacefully surrounded by a loving family. Hopefully those memories start hitting him when he's Dreaming and he starts softening a bit. His talk with Zero is also a good thing, maybe Wily will start making some positive changes.

The best part was the Division by Zero... totally epic!

Thanks for the Wisp translations, it was fun to read some of the jokes.
" complimentary SPF-3000 Starblock. And by complementary" right first time. (Complimentary)

The announcements in Colors are such wonderful things. I always have liked the Mega loops most of the bunch.

"a spinning multi-axle" if referring to the skating jump, it's Axel, named for the first to do it.
"large eyes peaked out" peeked
"before it was severed" Sally's wrist doesn't seem to have been severed, so "would have been severed"
"It's not use you fools" no use

"I'm not kissing you when this is over," Rock replied flatly.] aww.

I'm even picking up a bit of Gibberish, though a few of the multimeter ciphers would take more careful observation.
Accursed Editor
Dragon Man 180 chapter 35 . 3/18
So... I really want to translate the Wisp language... but the site won't let me high lite and copy the stuff into the translator. CAN YOU PLEASE PUT IN TRANSLATIONS SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY THE HUMOR AND UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON?

A good chapter, aside from the Wisp language not being translatable. Good action and mockery of Eggman. I did love the Support Units going Die Hard on Robot Masters, poor guys must be so embarrassed the pets took them out. I would love to visit Wily's amusement park. I can also totally see the Wisps staying around, it would be interesting to see them helping out again. Plus, I have to wonder if Rush in Rush Jet mode can use the Eagle Wisp to go even faster while Megaman uses a different Wisp for attacking. And Tango seems like a natural to use a Spike Wisp.

Bring on the Werehog... and will Megaman get a dark form?
k8said chapter 34 . 3/10
... Reading over this batch of Loops, I'm pondering something. Specifically, Loop 13.12, Giorno Giovani vs Dr. Wily. Wily mentioned that his robots had a failsafe that temporarily altered their programming to peaceful while GER exerted its influence. Thing is, is it not possible for GER to exert its influence on both the programming and the failsafe? I think that could possibly counter the robots programming.
Sora with an S chapter 23 . 3/6
Bravo. I first saw this in the MLP loops, and it impressed me with its serious tone, which was a break from light humor. This, and the first 11 or so chapters, really impressed me.
... DUDE! HOW IN THE HAY (Er, He ...ck(?) anyways) DID YOU NOT AUTHOR REFERENCE POWER RANGERS WHEN YOU USED 'TEN THOUSAND YEARS AND I'M FREE' !?
Laryna6 chapter 34 . 3/3
A lot of fun!
Lemon shooter. Très drôle.
Auto mobile. I'm sick, i shouldnt be laughing so hard.

Heartwarming. Light bless them, every one.
Roahm's plays are fun, yes...
Correction offered without malice; the writing is otherwise very sound. Might be a line return here or there that shouldn't be.
"fought through the hoards of Phantom Navis" hordes
I'm reading this and can't stop grinning. Everyhing is so right it's hard to single out bits. Aside from "They Can Delete Airman"

Actually, does it get addressed how they lose their chips( and hubbat, hubstyle, etc) between games, or if they do? Oh dear. AbilityGot.

Though I would note that fanfiction has turned MST3K into a verb, where characters do just that (running peanut gallery) to a story.
Everything about Wily Mart is great. Can't say I got who the gray robot was supposed to be, though.