Reviews for Mega Loops
Well... THAT (the former lover snips) certainly explain why Eiken isn't SO bad for Roll/Rock. (The whole 'adjustable bust')
snip 25 references a whole bunch of others!
The comment (40) makes a LOT of sense - and even fits with Junkman!
V01dSw0rd chapter 35 . 9/4
'Laser blasts from _ "Now with (missing the subject, and the opening double quotation marks
V01dSw0rd chapter 36 . 9/4
Missing the Dialogue from Yacker asking about the food...
V01dSw0rd chapter 32 . 9/3
Huh. Bass must have Awakened by the snip he gets the coin in...
V01dSw0rd chapter 30 . 9/3
'Battle is my Forte' - PUN!
Something you don't always realize.
V01dSw0rd chapter 19 . 8/27
Dropped the song name? WHAT song?
MasterBrattan chapter 32 . 2/3
So, what are the chances that Squirrel Girl Woke Up as all of the Squirrel Masters?
Death update chapter 48 . 9/7/2017
Just finished reading this and it is awesome I hope you continue working on this soon because I love it and I feel like blues needs an entire chapter about him but anything in general is good I hope you continue.
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 48 . 9/4/2017
Hello there. Been read these story and like your style. I hope that you either return or make a part two of these story since I kinda don't want it to end now since I been look at the Mega Man series again.
Guest chapter 41 . 5/2/2017
IM F*KING WET
Landofdragons chapter 48 . 11/2/2016
hoo boy, I love this series. I can't wait to see more from you. Please update soon. I just finished reading it all these past couple weeks and I oh so want to know what you have planned next. This is such a wonderful fanfic.
ChaosDancer12 chapter 33 . 9/24/2016
I loved these Loops but I have a question, did X and Zero have Magical Cores built into them too as a side-effect of these Loops and did they go to Hogwarts too?
Guest chapter 48 . 7/18/2016
Rest in peace Crisis you will be missed.
Guest chapter 47 . 6/29/2016