Reviews for Mega Loops
Lemon shooter. Très drôle.
Auto mobile. I'm sick, i shouldnt be laughing so hard.

Heartwarming. Light bless them, every one.
Roahm's plays are fun, yes...
Correction offered without malice; the writing is otherwise very sound. Might be a line return here or there that shouldn't be.
"fought through the hoards of Phantom Navis" hordes
I'm reading this and can't stop grinning. Everyhing is so right it's hard to single out bits. Aside from "They Can Delete Airman"

Actually, does it get addressed how they lose their chips( and hubbat, hubstyle, etc) between games, or if they do? Oh dear. AbilityGot.

Though I would note that fanfiction has turned MST3K into a verb, where characters do just that (running peanut gallery) to a story.
Everything about Wily Mart is great. Can't say I got who the gray robot was supposed to be, though.
One would thing Pokémon would have had hints for multiversioning Loops.

Continuing to enjoy these. -AE
FourthWallBreaker chapter 34 . 1/27
You do a really awesome job running around with the different MegaMan realms so far...I'm surprised Hephestus hasn't gotten the Network's sequel or Legends up and running yet. It would be highly amusing to see what sort of glitches he might end up getting from trying to get those set up...

...and is he ever going to notice the virus piece that's stuck in Blues? I'd hate for the poor guy to suffer with even more than he already has. Blues may be "easy" to torture, but that doesn't mean that people should do it to the poor guy all the time...he needs a Loop to relax in!
CyberDragonEX chapter 9 . 1/21
Mcguyver nothing. I read that and I kept thinking of the Iron Man meme. With a box of scraps.
Majin Hentai X chapter 34 . 1/21
So Wily will be trolling all the Jojo's. I wonder how he'll handle the 2nd Josuke or Johnny if he can get a shot off?
Grizzmon chapter 34 . 1/18
Well, yeah, there are loops where Light build Roll so Rock would not be alone.
Chronocidal chapter 34 . 1/17
Loop suggestion that I can't quite get into a workable format: He-Man and the Robot Masters of the Universe. (Prince Albert - 'cause Wily strikes me as having had a form of pre-loop Sakura-syndrome, where all he cared about was pitching his best against Dr Light's best, and the world conquest as a side venture. He's able to get the resources to build robots and bases, can pass himself off as a billionaire and is supposedly insanely smart - if he actually WANTED to rule the world, he could probably come up with a better method. Just running on a campaign of "robot housekeepers for all" would be a good start. With the loops actually allowing him to go all-out every so often, I reckon he'd actually mellow out instead of going MLE)
Valentine Meikin chapter 34 . 1/16
13.11 - The only person who was not laughing was Iris.
13.13 - They were asking for that to happen with the snip number.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 34 . 1/16
I want the lemon buster. Rock should keep it. I love the Team Fortress Robot Masters, genius! But I'm guessing that jars of yellow liquid will send Rock into a berserk rage from now on.
Grizzmon chapter 31 . 1/10
This reminds me a lot to the Webcomic Megaman Battle Network 7...
Grizzmon chapter 30 . 1/10
Getability does make sense, as Classic Bass has the same copy powers ability than Classic Megaman,