Reviews for SONIC
Katz4 chapter 11 . 3/22
A sequel would be so great though, because the only problem is, you never explained all that stuff about Sonic's parents! I gotta know!

Why does this story not have more follow/fav's? It's great!
(and I've reviewed twice... ':-/
Katz4 chapter 11 . 3/22
So Good! So Good!
It's just so intense! Really, you are a master at conveying emotion. All throughout the last several chapters, you could really feel all the despair, fear, hope, determination, anger, horror and everything else! Incredibly emotional rollercoaster for our beloved characters there, eh? And you really take the readers along for the ride.
Also, I love the world that was created here. There is nothing quiet like a well fleshed out world in which the characters live, and you did it without long paragraphs of boring exposition. Professional.
I applaud you and this masterful story heartily.
Katz4 chapter 2 . 3/22
I love the 'abandoned' tunnels scene way too much. Now that is exactly what freedom fighters should be doing. Robin Hood, all the way!
Kogarashi chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Not bad. Not bad at all. A very interesting take on the various continuities. I liked seeing how you spun different aspects of the various Sonic stories together.

The writing stayed pretty consistent too, which is good. You clearly have a great vocabulary and know how to use it. The occasional misspellings were largely words very similar to what it seems you intended, and something that a computer-based spellchecker wouldn't catch (darn those homophones). There were noticeable punctuation issues in place, but that could be fixed by finding someone to proofread for you.

The story itself was very good, and you left me with just enough questions at the end that I hope to see more from you. Wondering just what happened to Sonic's parents and how Robotnik knew them, wondering if there's more to Sally's backstory than meets the eye or if she's not a princess in your continuity, wondering if you're going to bring in other characters from the SatAM continuity like Bunnie, Antoine, and Rotor, etc.

I can't wait to see what you have in store next.
Kogarashi chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
I like your style so far. You paint the scenery with words well enough that I can see it clearly, and your characters show distinct personalities nicely. I like the story so far, and can't wait to see where it goes from here.

I just stopped to review here because I do have one bit of critique. Your dialogue gets confusing occasionally, mostly because you have a tendency to mix one character's actions with another's spoken lines, and I have to keep stopping to make sure I understand who is saying what. It's most notable in this chapter where Tails is meeting the Freedom Fighters for the first time.

For instance, you have Tails as who everyone is, and in the same paragraph Sally steps forward. But her line of dialogue doesn't occur until the next paragraph, followed by an amused look from Chuck, which really should be in the *next* paragraph with his "Just call me Chuck" line. Instead you have that line paired with Tails's fearful look, instead of putting it in the paragraph with "But...I was..." and so on. It can get confusing, and I would recommend working on where you put the paragraph breaks in your dialogue scenes. Make sure that character actions fall in the same paragraphs as their associated dialogue, rather than paired with other characters' spoken lines.

Other than that, the story is great so far. I can't begin to tell you how refreshing it is to read a story that spells everything correctly, especially such basic things as your/you're, so I'm not constantly shaking my fist at the screen wishing proofreaders upon people. :)

Keep up the great work!
Katz4 chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I LOVED the scene with the homeless in the tunnels. I've never seen a story that depicted Sonic doing something like that.(they might be out there, but I've never seen them!) It really is very Robin Hood, though you all ready made that reference!
Also I am very impressed by your descriptions of the characters. Most authors on this site would just describe their appearance and maybe a little more, but you really went in-depth on who they are -even going into Hare's background- without it sounding long or repetitive and boring.
Katz4 chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Wow, this was really good! Your writing is very professional and satisfying to read. There might have been a few typos (cant remember where) but never enough to interrupt the story.
I really like how Sonic and Tails were portrayed here, both together and separately, I wish they could have interacted more. But the scene overlooking the city was very well done; not seeming overdone or underworked. I also liked Sonic having to become a leader and how he felt about that. Really makes me want to see a sequel, with him being an awesome leader for the resistance, and Tails working along side him...
Sally was really great too. If she wasn't a princess, but there was still a royal family... I'm actually very curious about the world's government prior to Robotnik's take over. If you are interested in writing a sequel, there are a lot of unanswered questions about both Sally and Sonic's parents. (Although I could probably guess some of it...)
Lynn chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Wow amazing story! Keep up the good work.
Sadly Sonics parents were robotized along with everyone else in the comics...
Thespurgin chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
OH this is glorious. I love it. LOVE IT. MORE!

You have no idea how hard it is for me to find an StH fanfic I can consider up to my standards... this is better than that by several orders of magntitude.

I itch for the sequels...
Asher Tye chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Clap clap clap clap

A fantastic reimagining of the Sonic SatAM mythos. I think Ben Hurst himself would be proud. I know inloved the read. The characters were alive, the action was intense, the plot was riveting. I just want more, more, more now. I sincerely hope this won't be the last time we hear from you on this subject.
Lynn chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Wow Sonic's worse nightmare here..The Sonics world is a dark place if Robotnik one he'd basically kill the whole population thru robotics.I knew this but it never hit me until I read your story.
Keep up the good work with your writing is excellent.
The way this story ends doesn't look good for Sonic's planet.
Asher Tye chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Seems th Doctor has managed to tick off the wrong fox. So glad to see Tails trying to take control of his destiny rather than wallowing in self pity. But I can't think his reunion with Sonic is going to go so well. Do wonder how this bat-guy figures into everything, but so far you haven't disappointed so I'm happy to wait. Ciao for now.
Asher Tye chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
And so the tap is sprung, the traitor revealed, and the Freedom Fighters dealt a deadly blow by the Dominion...
There were a few spelling mistakes here, but honestly with so much going on it was hardly noticeable. I can't wait to see where you go from here. Will the FF be able to escape and regroup? Is this the end of the Bear Revolt? Will Robotnik reign surpreme with his new "mystery weapon?" And what happened with Tails, why did he turn traitor? Please, please continue, I cannot stand the suspense.

Ciao for now.
Asher Tye chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Uh-oh. Looks like the others are going to have a nasty surprise when they get home... assuming they make it home. You seem to be pointing to Tails as the traitor, so now I'm interested in how and why he's working for Robotnik. Parental hostages would seem the most likely excuse, but you'd think old Iron Lips would use Tails as the hostage and make one of his parents do the dirty work. Of course there's always the idea that's not a natural fox...

Oooh, can't wait for the next chapter. Ciao for now.
Asher Tye chapter 4 . 5/3/2014