Reviews for Neville and Luna - Night Time in the Castle
schleifchen chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Oh my good!
This was soo good. The idea of the bet from the fat lady and the other pictures is gorgeous!
And I appreciate the fat lady more, now. You really focus on her good points :D

Please go on. I love your writing style and I would happy to read further, how their friendship grows to Love.
WrenTheNinja chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
PLZ UPDATE! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Update¬°
Cuthbert72 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Good progress is being made with the relationship. Neville and Luna are beginning to realise that they complement and complete each other. They now have to face the long Summer break without each other. I noted from your story that neither Neville nor Luna are listening to their hearts. This could cause problems.
Cuthbert72 chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
What a sweet chapter! What a lovely chapter to read immediately after Valentine's day. It is now plain that Luna is just as much in love with Neville as he is with her. This couple are so different, yet so perfect or each other. This story is giving me warm feelings.
C. Creevey Lives chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Am i the only one that thinks that when Neville just only catches Luna to stop her from falling and looks lovingly at her, is a much better love story than Twilight ever will be?
Cuthbert72 chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
The guy's in love. You describe his feelings so well. Nice (romantic) cliffhanger at the end of the chapter.
27lablover chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeeep!
Miss Magic 101 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Awwww I love this story. I really ship NevillexLuna, they're the one couple who should have been but never were and I think you've captured both of their characters excellently. Please, please update soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Miss Magic 101 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Really enjoying this story so far! Please update soon :)
TravelingBookworm13 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I love this story! I always thought that Neville and Luna were a great pairing! Please write another chapter! I will read it!
27lablover chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I'm seriously making incoherent fangirl noises right now! Adorable!
Loveiloveitloveit!