Reviews for For the Sake of One
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 2/19
Whoa! I was convinced you'd actually killed off Legolas!
But hannon le, for not killing him. The death of Gandalf is bad enough!
Awesome story! Loved it! :)
Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Oh god. That...was...wow.
NirCele chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Oh goodness...this was poignant and touching. Just as amazing as your other LotR fanfics I've read. There's one more to read...
I can't believe it! You managed to do this, all of this - without swerving from the movie plot and dialogue! Astounding! /throws you lembas bread/ I love it! (Is it a mark against fanfiction readers and writers that we love torturing poor Legolas?;) I do sympathize with Aragorn though. He takes everything on him like it's his own fault...that'd be really hard on him since Gandalf and Boromir fell while he was there, Frodo and Sam left, and Merry and Pippin were kidnaped. Poor guy.
ikaila chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
please write what happens next
Karri chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Really fantastic! Thanks!
pellawethiel chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I remember reading this and "Perchance to Dream" when you first posted them years ago. I was pleasantly surprised to stumble across your stories again. They are just as good now as they were back then. "For the Sake of One" gives a very personal aspect to the journey through Moria. I enjoy how your stories explore the thoughts of the characters and relationships that didn't get a lot of coverage in the movies/books.

Glad you decided to share your stories again. Keep up the good work.
Fanfic Judge chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
i love it!
Poppy3019 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
A beautiful, heart-wrenching, absolutely stunning piece of work. All of your fics, from your Avengers ones to Lord of the Rings to Agents of SHIELD to Captain America, are astoundingly brilliant. You have such a rare and effortless command over characters, plot and writing, which are all so utterly hard to master, not to mention all three, have lead you to create some of the most stunning pieces of writing I ever had the pleasure of reading, fanfiction or otherwise. I cannot get enough of your fics, but I must say, this may be my favourite. It is the most gorgeous Lord of the Rings fic I have ever read, and one of my fav fics in general. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never stop writing fanfics, and never delete your current ones either! I need to be able to reread them frequently and at all times! ;) 333