Reviews for A Better Life to Escape to
work.
yindragonkiba chapter 3 . 6/1
Damn good
DragonPony022 chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Man I am into this story, I hope it updates soon. I think your first pairings for Naruto seems more interesting and less meta then having Ino in it but I think that ship has sailed. What is that old man doing and why does he want Mizukage, I never really trusted him. He always seems to be manipulating things to get them to go the way he wanted them, I mean look at how cannon Naruto turned out... into the perfect little solider but not smart enough to question anything.
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I am loving the pairing you came up with, and I like that your Naruto isn't depressing but seems to be more fun. Those girls I could see with this Naruto and being happy, Sakura,Ino, and Hinata just don't seem right with this Naruto ya know (BOO-Ya you just got RIKKU'ed!)... sorry too much FFX
pyro357 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Update soon
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
So odd, introducing a family like back-story and then immediately following it up with betrayal, very abrupt. However this is still very interesting so keep it up.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
It is Choji man... come on, why do people spell it Chogi so often?
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
You know this is not bad for a non ninja Naruto idea...
NinjaFang1331 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Nice job bringing in some of Naruto's past.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Nice Mission status for Naruto.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Awesome job
NaruIno fan 5O1 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
is Naruto and Ino one of the main pairings in the story if not can you please make them one of the mains please.
Wondering Knight chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
It's the same idea, but not a copy. It's different in every way, but the premise. Nothing wrong with that. Most stories are pretty much the same in premise anyways.
Freddy4200 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is a near copy of a life of Ramen I think it was called. How has no one else noticed this?
I haven't read the story in a while but even then I remember reading this somewhere else.
The holy anchovy chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
That didn't give me bad feels at all, thanks for taking the time to write a good chappy I look forward to the next one!