Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
MariaApagaFogos chapter 2 . 4/9
I love all your stories. In my opinion, the way you portrait Naruto and Sasuke has no parallel. But this story is my favorite. It's dark, and human and brilliant. Thank you for sharing your talent.
LocalLatina chapter 1 . 4/5
God, third time.. fourth time? I don't even know, anyway- it still breaks my heart even after reading it before!
I always love your storues, Kizu. Your are the best writer I've ever met in fanfic. The emotion in the sotry is so so real, makes my heart up and down beyond imagination. I also like the Sasuke and Naruto character of yours, never OOC. Thank u for your all hardworks. I'm waiting for yot other story :)
T chapter 9 . 2/3
This was so fucking good. I couldn't stop reading for a second.
lilmisslibrarian chapter 9 . 1/4
I love the emotion you put into your stories.
sehunjae chapter 9 . 1/2
OH MY GODDDD THIS IS SO GOODDD! I love the way you describe the emotions that they feel, especially the emotions that are seen through their eyes. omg that was just...really intense. I just found out your fic and have been reading it couple days ago? and i think this one is that i love the most i dont know why but i think i'm really into possesive love hahahaha. Anddd i also really love the way you describe naruto and sasuke's perfectionn (especially their body part lol) it just really detail that i had the image on my mind all fucking day longggg oh goddd youre making me crazyy! but i think this is the craziness that i would want to feel everyday hahaha loll. btw i've been wondering why when they were having sex they bothered to put on condom..i mean they are bot men and there's no way they get knocked off.. is it for health safety matters? hehehe. Keep writingg, i'll be here with full anticipation
sehunjae chapter 9 . 1/2
Love thisssss!
This Is It chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
Wow...dam good story.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
Love it!
LocalLatina chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
Love it. As usual. Ur my favorite author so far on FF and AO3. Write moooorrrreeeee hahaha
kisu.ryota chapter 9 . 11/16/2016
I super loved how this was not so fluffy nor angsty, unlike most married NaruSasu fics. And kudos to you for being able to maintain the characters' personalities, coz most writers aren't able to do that and their characters end up doing something OOC. I would really be happy, like /really/, if you'd release an epilogue with Konohamaru! I wish there were more stories like this and more writers like youPlease keep writing! 3
winternightingale chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
Really enjoyed your story, despite it being no-ninja-super-powers AU. Because you actually managed to write Sasuke and Naruto in character despite all those helpfull settings that canon-verse can offer.
Also Itachi/Hinata was adorable.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
I...i...i fucking love this. I was so reluctant at first cause I hate when naruto and sasuke fight, it made me up...but this is fucking perfection.
JeslynBoo chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
Also, thank you so much for writing a story that isn't the standard "uke/seme" set up. I really enjoyed that!
JeslynBoo chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
Wow. I don't usually go for angst, but... this had just the right amount, I think, to make to after REALLY satisfying. Hell-O, tie scene, I'm looking at you. Among others. 3