Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
I think this is the best fanfic you've written, and that is saying something. The emotional realism that you have here is amazing. This story made me laugh, cry, get furious, and get hot. This was truly amazing. I would love if you wrote the epilogue you mentioned! I think it would be great.
kt chapter 9 . 7/29
I just finished ur story. At first I was adverse to reading it. Because I beleave if naruto and sasuke were to be together there would such a deep conection, love and loyalty to each other. So l tend to avoid any story where either of the two cheat on each other. But ur story had so many great reviews I thought I'd give it a chance. I'm glad I did.
Ur story is one of the most well written fanfics I've read. There's so many animes and fanfics that I've read that feel cheap. Even though they have an intriguing storyline, and seem to be well written and thought out. In ur story, when naruto and sasuke were thinking of getting back togeather, they did so cautiously. Thinking of themselves and the other person with each step. It was because their deep conection and love that they could not so easily decide to, or decide not to, get back with each other. Their love was not so cheap. For that reason, and many others, I loved this story. Thanks.
Now I'm going to get ready for work, but I'll be back to check out ur other stories soon!
TheFemaleGilgamesh chapter 3 . 7/18
It also annoys me when i am reading a NaruSasu Or a SasuNaru and descriptions of them having sex with people,I'm fine with them having but sex with other people but not descriptive sex. And OH MY GOD Naruto is so hotttttttt HURDURHURDURHURDUR
TheFemaleGilgamesh chapter 2 . 7/18
I'm really liking the story so far.I'm very excited to see the reaction to Naruto and Sasuke meeting
Oh shit... That last line ohmyfuckinggod
Carrotup chapter 9 . 7/7
I liked how you described how naruto changed in the story, I thought it was creative. Closure at the end couldn't have been more perfect. The reason for the breakup was ok but would have liked to see something different but overall good. I laughed when I read about Sakura lol. And of course, intercourse scenes were my favorite. Read deception and definitely had to read more from you. :D
Fanruby chapter 9 . 7/6
Yes! I'm one of those that has not reviewd before! But it is because I generaly read completed fics and if it's a fic like this one... where I get caught up on the story I really forget to review until the end. Sorry. Loved this fic! It's just so filled with drama, emotion, suspence and good dialogues, whitch makes it better. Also read Deception... LOVED IT. I recomend anyone to read it.
Vykki Q chapter 9 . 6/29
I love love love love love this story! !
Vykki Q chapter 5 . 6/28
Sasuke needs to get bitch slapped and grovel but I won't lie this chapter made my heart race in a good way
Vykki Q chapter 4 . 6/28
Sasuke you idiot!
Nara87 chapter 9 . 6/16
I love most of your stories, I say most because I have not read them all yet. I recently came back from a hiatus from reading fanfiction. Especially, homosexual fanfiction. I would love to read more of your stories. I don't want to ask you to update as soon as possible. But I look forward to your stories and I will appreciate reading a completed version. I binge read so this story took me a few hours to finish. I would love to see them adopt a child and see how their relationship is made further! While I'm not too interested in Itachi and Hinata, it was very interesting to see such a pairing!
Thank you for writing. Looking forward to your works! Cheers!
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 9 . 6/7
Awesome awesome work! (: I love your writing style and how you're able to express Naruto and Sasuke's emotion perfectly! Really do love this!
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 9 . 6/4
Amazingly written. I've been glued to my phone reading this for the past week and a half. Now I'm gonna go look at your other stories. Also really glad Sakura got her just comeupace. You don't just ruin a MARRAIGE and expect to get away with it. Crazy bitch. Good riddance. Let Rock Lee deal with your crazy ass. XD
Reesexxoo chapter 7 . 5/25
ooooooooh
I really enjoyed this fic! The only thing I didn't like was the Itachi/Hinata pairing, but I'm still just going to pretend it didn't happen. I personally really like the way the fic ended, but if you want to add more I'd happily read it - though hopefully with no Itachi/Hinata. I cannot express enough how much I do NOT agree with that pairing. Just no. I have no problems with Hinata, but I do NOT want to read or think about Itachi with her. Or any other female (other than myself lol) for that matter. I am firmly against it. I'd love if he were paired up with a guy though. ;)