Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
RoniBopShop chapter 9 . 8/15
You know, it's been a while since I read this Kizu and it is still one of my favorites. I can't help but think there should be a sequel...yes, yes I know, you have several other pans in the fire, but still, I can't help but hope 3 Roni
lichter chapter 9 . 8/14
This story was so heart wrenching yet beautiful. Thank you so much for writing. Stories that can provoke this much emotion are rare. You are truly talented.
Fan chapter 9 . 8/7
Nice story but I hope that Itachi would met Sakura in the end!
SharinganUser10 chapter 9 . 8/1
This was such an emotional roller coaster and far best one of the most emotional impact stories I've ever read. I'm glad Naruto decided to take Sasuke back after everything he's done, but a part of me sort of wished he didn't. I know we as humans can make mistakes, but... just wow. I've never been more disappointed in Sasuke's character than I've ever been now. I don't think a real relationship would've been able to handle this, but then again, Naruto is very forgiving and it's one of the best qualities about him as a character (fan fiction or canon-wise.) I wonder how an alternative ending would've looked like, whereas Naruto didn't take Sasuke back, but just as friends anyway.
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 7/27
I've been constantly pulling all nighters for the past week because of your stories... they are addictive... you are one of the best sasunaru fic writers. I love reading all your stories.
lunatique san chapter 9 . 7/15
hey I just wanted to tell you are awesome .your fan fictions are awesome .I usually don t leave reviews and I m not good at English but your sasunaru are fucking worth it .yeah I m actually talking about all your fictions that I read (all on your profile and more )it might be weird but this my favourite as in like all that I read so I m telling you thank you for all your work and for being serious about all of this . I like your sasuke and naruto your visions about they're relationship the intensity that define them when I m reading one of yours I've got the feeling that actually if they were in one of the worlds you create that how it would like be or that what i like to think .you are good with words and expressing emotions and you don t need to name one of them as the girl or to have a jerk sasuke who don t feel anything or the cliche stupid naruto this is part of the truth not all of it and I like how you make us see it from your point of view .
wow I was so enthusiasm I wish I m not scaring you so even it been a long time since you wrote this and even thong I look like a creepy obsessed stalker and I m boring you with all of this lines talking about myself as it seem just thank you I m in love with yours fictions they touched me I m one of your fans so please continue on .I wish you would know how much I m grateful for your works they helped me a lot lately ( I was having a difficult period and it cheered me ) .
ps sorry for leaving a slithery rude review in when love fade I m just too inpatient .
ps your the best good luck
MelissaKS chapter 9 . 7/13
Loved this story :) I feel like this fits the make up break up category, I thought When Love Fades was your first one.
Phoenix Fish chapter 9 . 7/11
Talk about a crazy emotional roller coast ride! I was on my toes the WHOLE time I read this, and I loved every second. That angst though!
I really think that you write the best SasuNaru fanfics I have EVER read. They're all I've been reading these past few days. It was the best part when it was Sasuke who suggested adopting a child, and that made my day. I had always imagined it would be Naruto, but it just proves how Sasuke has changed.
Thank you so much for this!
Fishy
royalcloud12 chapter 9 . 7/9
Great story speechless O_O
alima chapter 9 . 7/6
your style of writing is refreshing and very creative. you have a variety that I find appealing and it will be awesome if you could to this professionally...I guess I wanted to say thanks for making my day.
It was emotional and wonderful. I love how you able to keep both of them in character but at the same time drawing emotion to your readers.
NaruFanXD chapter 9 . 5/28
YOU ARE JUST SO AMAZING...no joke best writer I have ever read I've been browsing for 6 years now and no one compares, the emotion train you take me on every story has its own unique twist and turns of events that aren't predictable which I really appreciate and none of your stories are repetitive with the story line itself it's always new and different so I don't feel like I am reading the same story over and over with just a few differences thank you so much like always I enjoyed the story and like stood up all night reading it...this story moved me to tears several times the way you portray each character is just perfect... I LOVE YOU YOU ARE THE BEST
CakePrincess21 chapter 9 . 5/26
I love this story I never get tired or re-reading it :)
Swimfan3588 chapter 9 . 5/21
First few chapters... WOW. I was litteraly sweating, on the edge of my seat, screaming my head off. I'm so happy about the happy ending, if it ended with anything else, I probably would have been mopping around for weeks. What an emotional roller coaster you put us through, I feel like I should start paying you an admission fee.

You are my favorite author and I can't wait to read more from you, never EVER stop! You can be the next 50 shades sensation if you wanted to, without a doubt, but with much much much better vocabulary and depth of characters. I have nothing but love for you.
CloserThanFiction chapter 9 . 5/8
I must say, you had me in tears.
Great fanfic! I love how you built their relationship back up instead of the clich├ęd throwing them back together. The only plot hole that I noticed would be where Itachi recovered rather quickly for being in a coma...but otherwise overall, awesome. I give a 9.5/10