Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
EnjoyMyHate chapter 9 . 4/29
This was one hell of a ride that honestly mimicked the rollercoaster of my relationship with my current boyfriend. Your story gave me all the horrible nauseous feelings I had when my boyfriend had broken up with me unexpectedly and had said some horrible things in addition. It took us a year to work things out and honestly I was in an emotional position much like Sasuke's and my boyfriend was in an emotional position like Naruto's. It was bad but the year off really put things into perspective us and has made everything about our relationship so much better. Though we are still working some things out. I just wanted to say that your story very emotionally realistic and really got to me. Though I would never really want to relieve those emotions again for real, I was honestly kind of glad to be reminded of them, of how much my boyfriend means to me. I'm still trying to be better about letting him know it regularly and helping him feeling supported as an individual and not so much an extension of me, but the progress has been immense and I really appreciated your story for the emotional ride. Feeling and dealing with emotion has always been so difficult for me so being reminded that I can is really important to me. Thank you so much for writing this!
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 2 . 4/23
yay naru you can do it go and show that bastard that u can live without him and go even better without him all he wants is hurts naru
I love this story! It portrays forgiveness and a good heart so well! I wish there was a sequel. Maybe about how they deal with all the paparazzi with sasuke's affairs 'during' their marriage or naruto's life in andulasia!
T
gaap237 chapter 9 . 3/14
That ending was precious. Awesome story!
Shinan7 chapter 8 . 3/9
That was amazing! So sad in the beginning and heart-wrentching but by the end it was all resolved! I'd love to read that epilogue your planning, it sounds so cute!
KuroCrystal chapter 9 . 3/6
Great story! It kept me on my toes and even though I've read this story a few times, it still has the charm that attracted my attention.
I loved this story, thank you so much for posting it . Signed Brother Zadist
sasufan chapter 9 . 2/1
Hey this is so amazingg
yourfan chapter 8 . 2/1
Damn you are amazingg found you on ygal yo martial arts freak haha amazing story whoa
LADIPISCES chapter 9 . 1/26
Wow after all that hell saskue put him thru naruto still took him back! I guess that shows how much he really loves him becaus like Itachi said I won't never been able to go back to anyone who did to what Sasuke did to naruto to me! Anyways another great story! I enjoyed reading it. I kind of want to read a prequel about their earlier days!
Annethe chapter 3 . 1/9
Great story, and very seriously written...
I loved your characterization of Naruto, Itachi, Gaara, ... I also loved Yahiko and actually wouldn't mind (I really wanted to) reading that Lemon, but I understand why it had to go.

I already read this story before, and only now decided to write one more 'you are amazing' review.

I don't think that I could ever forgive Sasuke like Naruto... for me that lack of trust and also refusal to even speak about it is way too serious issue and couldn't be easily solved... maybe even at all... but I am not Naruto and not nearly as good a person.

Your story made me cry a lot, and feel so much, and even HOT... lol... You're certainly one of the BEST Authors...

HAPPY NEW YEAR
J4sm1n4 chapter 9 . 1/4
Wow! Loved it! Awesome! So emotional! Hehehe one more down more to go!
lagseeing1123 chapter 3 . 1/1
Even though I'm one to prefer a faster resolution (shorter stories), I still will be continuing to read this because what is happening between them should not resolve by a flick of a finger. You are right, they musn't be weak and just welcome each other because they want to be forgiven.

This is a very serious story and I'm wondering how they'll get back if they will. It's complete but of course I'm not gonna be peeking.
lagseeing1123 chapter 2 . 1/1
This is a really deep story. I commend you on your efforts of writing this in so much detail and explanation of the feelings of both Sasuke and Naruto.

Though I like to guess the cause of this would be a great misunderstanding just like in Nice Guys. It really makes me feel sad reading about them. You could really make your readers sympathize with the characters. Great job.