Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
diamanteuzumaki chapter 9 . 6/11
So I was only going to read the first chapter to see if it was any good (it's sad to say, but some people's writing is almost as bad as mine) and I couldn't stop fucking reading. The emotional rollercoaster I went with this is inexplicable. I wanted to choke Sasuke out for being such a fucking DUMBASS and hurting poor, poor Naru, but at the end Naruto grew into such a fucking god that it felt necessary for them to split. I couldn't stop reading. I needed them together and to finally be happy with one another. Sasuke is just so UGHHHHH, just TALK WITH HIMbut we got there eventually. I loved them. I loved the fic. I can't decide whether I love you or hate you for writing it, but your writing is beautiful and SO immersing. Thanks for the great story, kisses!
ultweeb chapter 9 . 4/19
Wow, This was so well written, I was actually avoiding this because I did not want to read about break up. But you wrote it perfectly. I loved it so much.
Yuzuki476 chapter 3 . 4/7
...sasuke you really are a moron.
Yuzuki476 chapter 2 . 4/7
Stay strong naruto you hear me.
Itachiwifeyyy chapter 9 . 3/3
i loved this fic. thank you so much for putting the time and effort to write it :-)
angelxdevilspawn chapter 9 . 11/3/2020
Love this fanfic. Definitely a pretty interesting case study on the complications of romantic relationships, but more so because of the core issue that you could zero in on, that is, their relationship broke specifically because each of them found themselves inadequate and reacted accordingly.
Wonzy98 chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
Great read! Thanks for taking the time to write this well thought out story. Love the surprising ItaHina romance and the business/finance jargon.
happyreader123 chapter 9 . 8/29/2020
Omg this story was amazing, I find myself rereading it repeatedly. Thank you so much for writing this.
inaaa999 chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
Quelle histoire ! XD
Désolé je review en Français, je ne vais pas prendre le risque de le faire en Anglais parceque tu vas t'arracher les yeux tellement ça sera illisible. Je ne veux pas être la personne qui te rendra myope.

J'ai adoré lire cette histoire, j'ai même pas dormi longtemps la nuit dernière j'avais hâte de connaitre la suite.
Au début je trouvais que Sasuke été vraiment stupide. Il ne disait pas les vrai raison pour sa demande de divorce.. Ensuite j'ai compris, tout le monde se protège comme il peut. Il aurait au moins pu parler a shikamaru mais il ne l'a pas fait.
Sasuke fait toujours les mauvais choix.
Il est cruel, je le comprend un peu même si je ne suis pas d'accord.
moi je ne sais pas comment j'aurai réagit a sa place.
merci de nous avoir éviter des dėtails entre Sasuke et sa horde de chienne en chaleur lol je n'aurai pas supporter. XD
J'ai beaucoup aimé Naruto dans cette histoire. Il a vraiment réagit intelligemment
J'aurai bien aimé voir sasuke galèrer encore un peu avant de retrouvé naruto parceque il a été vraiment dur avec lui d'autant plus qu'il étė inoncent.
Je déteste Sakura mais bizaremment je n'arrive pas a lui en vouloir ici même si tout est de sa faute. Naruto et Sasuke sont des victimes de son plan diabolique lol
J'ai rigolé en lisant la lettre de Sakura. Elle fait trop pitié cette salope haha je ne l'aime pas. Elle ne sert a rien.

J'en veux a Sasuke parcequ'il aurait pu réagir autremment. Il est la personne qui connait le mieux naruto il aurai du lui faire confiance, je sais c'est facile a dire.
Dommage que Yahiko soit en couple avec konan. j'aurai aimé que ça soit plus sérieux avec Naruto pour voir Sasuke en plus jaloux haha
Elentiya517 chapter 9 . 6/26/2020
Kizukatana...
I don’t know if you read your reviews anymore... Or if you write fics anymore... Or if you care about this random review. I mean, its been at least four years since this site says you’ve updated. I’ve read many of your fics, and now im, well, just binging all your Narutoverse fanfics... I must’ve read HTB at least three times haha. Sometimes i just stay up at night and read your fanfics. Makes me feel better ig. You’re an amazing writer. You’ve affected my writing style, i think, in a good way. I don’t know you, but I look up to you for your writing and humor and ability to capture the darker elements of writing and the characters... Lol ok, I’ll stop, i dont wanna sound creepy XD.
I also read your stuff on AO3 too... Predators is my favorite, besides HTB of course. Im definitely way too young to read your uh, more mature stuff, but i enjoy it nonetheless.
I’m sorry i never reviewed until now... I hope you see this. I didn’t before because i knew i was years late and thought you wouldn’t see any review i posted anyways... But i finally decided to just post one. The reason i did it on this fic is because i haven’t read a fic in a while, and then i started this one, and it completely blew me away. I love these works :) Again... hoping this reaches you.
Thanks for all your writing! And no, im not a stalker lol
Ja ne
Dog unleashes chapter 9 . 5/27/2020
I love it, so much emotion and i really felt it. Such a wonderful story. Take care.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2020
Loved it spool much
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2020
Not always the biggest fan of yaoi but this was well written and I could almost feel the emotional roller coaster of it all.
curi1986 chapter 9 . 2/9/2020
no concuerdo con tu historia esa relacion no tenia reparacion la confianza jamas se recupera
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2020
I recently got back into reading fan fiction, and I have been binge reading your work.. the way you write is something else.. you should write and publish a book. I know I'd buy it.
571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »