Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
PrinceNatsu chapter 9 . 11/19
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love your woooooorks! ALL OF THEM! Especicially "The Thin Line between Love and Hate" and "Deception"... I seriously can't get enough! I hope you'll write more stories in the future! I LOVE THEM ALL... I totally support you and all your works! Please, please, please, pleeeeeeease make more stories! I love you!
Jagriti India chapter 5 . 11/16
You are an awesome writer . Thanks for this most beautiful master piece
Gfds chapter 9 . 10/31
I’m going to go stalk you account now
Yes yes yes yes yes
Beautiful
yukiruhina23 chapter 9 . 10/30
Hi! I just started reading NaruSasu/SasuNaru (I prefer NaruSasu over SasuNaru tho but whatevs as long as thhese fandom and the franshices itself stay in the heart of the people, do I sound like a weaboo? I don't really much care) fics due to my unsatiable thirst for naruto after watching and rewatching the whole franchise and I really thank God that you exist, dear author! I hope you still read reviews from your finished fics like this and I will haunt all of them down! I really love the way you characterize these adorable two and your canon of them! The emotions, the angst, even the subtleties, I could fucking feel them all! Really dude, I don't know, please keep writing! I rarely give review as I don't know what to write _ and I already read your Daily Ramen and it is also fucking fantastic! However, the angst here really went straight to my bones and pierced my fragile heart. I really have a lot to say but the summary of them all is thank you, I love your writing style, and I see minimal to no errors (I wish you all the best in the things that you do best!)

waah I'm pouring my heart here , I'm a shitty reader I know, I don't know give reviews as such, and I'm sorry about it. I really want to write a review but I actually don't know what to write except group of words like "YOU'RE FUCKING AWESOME" and "I'M FUCKING AMAZED", well you get the picture. I don't if I'm just a shallow person or whatever but yeah.

You know as the story progressed, I kind of didn't want for Naruto to accept Sasuke in his life again after undergoing that kind of emotional torture. Not that I want to change the ending but that's how I felt at the middle of reading before they reconciled.

Well that is all have a good day!
BannanGodis chapter 9 . 10/27
I fall in love with this story! 3
Anfitrite-aquarius chapter 9 . 9/28
Excellent fic! I love the part of Naruto broken, I love the way you wrote the sentiments of each one, you kind of writing mades me feel all of it, excellent job!
Sylvermist chapter 9 . 9/7
I'm not gonna lie, I literally teared up at Sasuke's confession and I felt like my heart was swelling at the fluffiness of it. That scene was just so fucking beautiful I absoultely love, love, love, love it. At first, it was hard to imagine Sasuke opening up all the way to the point of admitting his love for Naruto, but you pulled it off briliantly. You made everything that happened perfectly realistic, and relatable with the way you thoroughly describe things. I can't form the exact words to describe this story. Simply put, this is an amazing story, and you're a breathtakingly talented author. Thank you for sharing this work of art with us!

PS. After reading a couple of your fics I can never look at Naruto and Sasuke the same way again whenever I watch the series. I feel like I can literally see the sexual tension coming off both of them whenever they're in the same room. They are destined to be lovers for fuck's sake. Not fucking brothers. At least that's the impression Kishimoto has been feeding us with ever since the beginning of the series. Sigh, oh well.
Tricbub chapter 9 . 8/23
Yes, this is awesome story, sorry if my English is poor but brilliant story, I love it.
So great. Realistic, yet interesting. Im a sucker for fluff but I really liked how you kept it real to the end, it just makes me believe it. I started this fic yesterday and I didn't sleep at all that night to finish it. It made me cry, it made me laugh. The angst was so hard ot me, felt so shitty for so long, and now that everything's ok, I just want to thank you. Thank you not only for not crushing my fragile soul with a cruel ending, but thank you for spending time and effort just to give something to the fandom. And tnx for excusing my horrible English, Wich I hope you do lol . Iam so frickin happy we have you. You have talent, didn't abandon it as you promised in the first chapters, and every single word seemed to be just right. You're amazing and I hope you keep writing. Love~so much much much love and support idek how to express it~
margueritepare chapter 9 . 6/16
so f*king great! well written and well balanced story; between funny, sad and WOW! thanks
Ryumusu chapter 9 . 6/3
You know, I love your every fics.. Especially the way you portray them.. The characters are so strong.. The almost feel majestic.. There's this tinge of darkness in your every fic that makes it so real.. Really, sometimes, I just have to wander what you've gone through to gain such experience/knowledge.. I seriously think you're an admirable person.. :)
Camy chapter 9 . 5/30
Hey! I'm from Brazil (so my English sucks) and I almost never read fanfics in English that have more than one chapter, 'cause it's usually not easy for me to understand. As a writer too (in Portguese), I know the importance of every word we use in a fanfic, and I don't like to not know what something means.
But I read the first chapter and just couldn't stop, u know? It was just so fucking awesome! And I know absolutely nothing about English gramar and stuff like this, but, as a person wo really loves reading, your way of descriving things is just amazing! I could actually see myself in there. I was in Narutos' hospital bedroom (is that the word? Hope so), I was with Sasuke, hidden, when he saw Naruto for the first time after the brak-up, and it was so perfect I almost cryed. It is not easy for me to write this, but you deserve to know how much your written has touched people.
We have a word, in Brazil, that is especiffic for when you wanna have something back (or someone) and it also means that you miss someone (or somehting). Not that you have lost, but that you want it to be with you again. It's "saudade". And I think that it pretty much resume your fanfic. They have missed each other so fucking much, 'cause they can't really live without the other. And they say that in the manga and in the anime (Naruto says that he would die for Sasuke, and that if one of them dies, the other will too).

So I'm really, really in love with your fanfiction. I would like to talk more about your writting, but I don'r have the knowlodge to do so. Instead os that, I will say that your way of writing is delicious (I don't know if you use that word for this context, but we do). It's easy to read and we fall in love about how deep are their feelings for each other. I will recommend your story for everyone that can read in English that I know that shipp then.
Thank you for writing this (and a honestly hope to see your fanfic translated one day).
Fairy1007 chapter 9 . 5/8
Omg
I'm actually speechless, this was a rlly great experience.
Thank u for this T.T