Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
Reesexxoo chapter 7 . 5/25
ooooooooh
I really enjoyed this fic! The only thing I didn't like was the Itachi/Hinata pairing, but I'm still just going to pretend it didn't happen. I personally really like the way the fic ended, but if you want to add more I'd happily read it - though hopefully with no Itachi/Hinata. I cannot express enough how much I do NOT agree with that pairing. Just no. I have no problems with Hinata, but I do NOT want to read or think about Itachi with her. Or any other female (other than myself lol) for that matter. I am firmly against it. I'd love if he were paired up with a guy though. ;)
Okay I know this fic ended a while ago, but Itachi and Hinata? Hell. NO.
I'm just going to pretend that that didn't happen.
NaruSasuNS chapter 9 . 5/11
Need a true epilogue with cook!naruto & konohamaru, and kittens... And Caring!sasuke too... And itahina official couple :-D
Oh sakura... Why did you make her bad, you could create an oc for that role lol
Nice story, thx.
Sasuke's confession made me wanna cry... x)
I love your work. I've read this and one other of your stories (deception? I'm so horrible with names) and have lost many hours of sleep. It was all worth it.
lereservoir chapter 9 . 5/4
This really is a heart warming story, it's really well written and you can feel the despair in both of them.
I can imagine their life after the end with a child but somehow i imagine that Naruto would convince Sasuke to adopt more than one because he just can't pick one of a bunch and all of them are so adorable.
EnjoyMyHate chapter 9 . 4/29
This was one hell of a ride that honestly mimicked the rollercoaster of my relationship with my current boyfriend. Your story gave me all the horrible nauseous feelings I had when my boyfriend had broken up with me unexpectedly and had said some horrible things in addition. It took us a year to work things out and honestly I was in an emotional position much like Sasuke's and my boyfriend was in an emotional position like Naruto's. It was bad but the year off really put things into perspective us and has made everything about our relationship so much better. Though we are still working some things out. I just wanted to say that your story very emotionally realistic and really got to me. Though I would never really want to relieve those emotions again for real, I was honestly kind of glad to be reminded of them, of how much my boyfriend means to me. I'm still trying to be better about letting him know it regularly and helping him feeling supported as an individual and not so much an extension of me, but the progress has been immense and I really appreciated your story for the emotional ride. Feeling and dealing with emotion has always been so difficult for me so being reminded that I can is really important to me. Thank you so much for writing this!
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 2 . 4/23
yay naru you can do it go and show that bastard that u can live without him and go even better without him all he wants is hurts naru
I love this story! It portrays forgiveness and a good heart so well! I wish there was a sequel. Maybe about how they deal with all the paparazzi with sasuke's affairs 'during' their marriage or naruto's life in andulasia!
T
gaap237 chapter 9 . 3/14
That ending was precious. Awesome story!
Shinan7 chapter 8 . 3/9
That was amazing! So sad in the beginning and heart-wrentching but by the end it was all resolved! I'd love to read that epilogue your planning, it sounds so cute!
KuroCrystal chapter 9 . 3/6
Great story! It kept me on my toes and even though I've read this story a few times, it still has the charm that attracted my attention.
I loved this story, thank you so much for posting it . Signed Brother Zadist