Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
Guiltmilord chapter 9 . 8/12
I enjoyed your story, but did so lurker style as usual! I've finally worked out why I kept on doing so. I have no talent for the written word! I even doubt my infrequent reviews; hence the lurking. You must be used to weirdos occasionally. I hope you forgive my self absorbed rambles or ignore them as is fitting.
GOLDRAGON08 chapter 9 . 3/30
I always come back to this story and listen to it in my car. The author’s notes are hella annoying to skip through but the story itself is gold. Please never take it down.
Kalos chapter 9 . 3/25
Binged it I was up in the story that I couldn't even stop to review so this one counts for 9
Oh thank you so much to your story ! Thats was really sad for Naruto, I wanted to kick Sasuke in the worst way. I found pretty interesting the realtionship's dėvelopement and how they heals their surffer through it. Btw I love your writing style wich got more détails and simplified, scenes sex are the best :3 Wish you à great continuation to your futures stories :)
Ciara Hunt1 chapter 9 . 2/8
Love love love love love. 5 words that convey how I feel about this fic
lovespotter chapter 3 . 2/6
Wish Naruto had held his grudge and made Sasuke suffer for longer than a week. this wasn't enough
T0.pazzz chapter 9 . 10/16/2021
This was amazing. I loved every second of it...i was really happy that you addressed the things that Sasuke said in the beginning and why Naruto was still a little distant and reluctant and not just gloss over it because they were back together. Also absolutely loved that you alluded to Saruka meeting someone as well...in this story she wasn't a complete villain to me because while she threw the gas...ultimately it was Sasuke that lit the fire...like bro if he had just spoken to Naruto anyways thanks again...loved it so much!
T0.pazzz chapter 8 . 10/16/2021
Wow...that was...wow
T0.pazzz chapter 7 . 10/16/2021
Lol FINALLY!
T0.pazzz chapter 6 . 10/16/2021
Itachi and Hinata...okay say less i definitely ship it...that's so cute
T0.pazzz chapter 4 . 10/15/2021
I'm so in love with this story...i was thinking about it all day...just waiting to get home to continue it
lovespotter chapter 4 . 10/15/2021
YASSSS SAKURA QUEEN YOU TELL THAT BTCH
lovespotter chapter 4 . 10/15/2021
FUCKING LOVE GAARA, YOU TELL THAT B1TCH TRASUKE!
flowerpants chapter 9 . 7/11/2021
10/10 story. An absolute pleasure to read! Couldn’t stop reading.
Sarah chapter 9 . 6/29/2021
Wow, I gotta say I wasn't sure how you were going to redeem Sasuke from the absolute ass he was. The way he broke up with Naruto was brutal. I think you found a good balance, I wanted him to have to work for it. Hope Sakura continues to suffer for a while. Good story.