Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
LADIPISCES chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
Wow after all that hell saskue put him thru naruto still took him back! I guess that shows how much he really loves him becaus like Itachi said I won't never been able to go back to anyone who did to what Sasuke did to naruto to me! Anyways another great story! I enjoyed reading it. I kind of want to read a prequel about their earlier days!
Annethe chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
Great story, and very seriously written...
I loved your characterization of Naruto, Itachi, Gaara, ... I also loved Yahiko and actually wouldn't mind (I really wanted to) reading that Lemon, but I understand why it had to go.

I already read this story before, and only now decided to write one more 'you are amazing' review.

I don't think that I could ever forgive Sasuke like Naruto... for me that lack of trust and also refusal to even speak about it is way too serious issue and couldn't be easily solved... maybe even at all... but I am not Naruto and not nearly as good a person.

Your story made me cry a lot, and feel so much, and even HOT... lol... You're certainly one of the BEST Authors...

HAPPY NEW YEAR
J4sm1n4 chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
Wow! Loved it! Awesome! So emotional! Hehehe one more down more to go!
lagseeing1123 chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Even though I'm one to prefer a faster resolution (shorter stories), I still will be continuing to read this because what is happening between them should not resolve by a flick of a finger. You are right, they musn't be weak and just welcome each other because they want to be forgiven.

This is a very serious story and I'm wondering how they'll get back if they will. It's complete but of course I'm not gonna be peeking.
lagseeing1123 chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
This is a really deep story. I commend you on your efforts of writing this in so much detail and explanation of the feelings of both Sasuke and Naruto.

Though I like to guess the cause of this would be a great misunderstanding just like in Nice Guys. It really makes me feel sad reading about them. You could really make your readers sympathize with the characters. Great job.
thumbsup69 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Amazing! Thanks for thatvwondersul story! Tho I WANT THAT CATS! Your right in thinking that ending it with cats kinda sounds off from thw whole story line but an epilogue could fit that part in just fine! I also want to see them re-new their wedding vows or something! Just anything to see what happens after! You could keep the Kid part open ended but yeah :) really want an epiloge hahaha.
Nanri K chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
I absolutely loved the ending. You know, sometimes life does not always have a happy ending at the end if a hard day, so it was quite nice to have their story end on a happy note. So the question I've been meaning to ask (unless I missed the answer somewhere) did Naruto change his surname to Uchiha? That would take some getting used to :D
Thank you for the fulfilling 80 thousand words you have sweat and bleed over to bring this fic to life.
Nanri K chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
9K words dedicated to lemons, wow, mind boggling. Makes me wonder of the recesses within your mind :P
It's a beautifully twisted mind, I tell you :D
Nanri K chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Lol :D bombshell. Quite a way to make an exit.
Nanri K chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
I actually really appreciate your consideration in terms of Naruto and Yahiko's sexual activities. I would have hated reading it.
I enjoyed the chapter, thanks
Nanri K chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
I loved and hated this chapter. I loved it because it was so beautifully and flawlessly executed, but I hated it because it forced me into a place that resonated so deeply with both characters, a place I believe we all try and hide from. I think I really appreciated this chapter. Thanks for writing :)
Nanri K chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
O.O Woah, that was so intense. I could not pull my eyes away. I Loved it :D
On a separate note, it is cheque, not check
BlackProdigy chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
That was surprisingly...amusing. for some reason I found everything highly funny and morbidly entertaining.
Sharingan85 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
watch?vqZo7umTA3Ns
Sharingan85 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I dont actually like Mariah Carey very much, but Without You and We Belong Together are literally the theme of this chapter...
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »