Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
annika1907 chapter 9 . 2/18/2018
gosh, I don't even know where to start. I really loved this story. All of yours, actually. I waited quite some time to read this one, because the summary made me kind of sad, but I'm so glad I came around and read it after all.
I love your depiction of naruto and sasuke and their relationship. It's super weird if sasuke is like this tremendous jerk all the time and naruto loves him either way (like in the manga lol) but on the other hand I can't stand it, if someone writes sasuke as this happy ball of fluff who's open about his feelings all the fucking time. So, great job, as always! (sorry for never reviewing, I hate it xDjust feel the love for all your fics 3)
notebooker chapter 7 . 2/13/2018
The reaction of Sasuke after hearing the lock made me really laugh. Like, really laugh, hard. LMAO. The heck Sasuke! LOL
azizet chapter 9 . 1/14/2018
I really enjoyed this, Ive read it a few times, i hope one day you become a published author, I would be sure to buy all your work. You deserve to be paid for this.
Hotpotata180 chapter 9 . 1/11/2018
SUPERB! Amazing from beginning to end!
boltedsalad chapter 4 . 1/5/2018
sakura you piece of garbage

on a side note i laughed my ass off at her message. seriously i found it really funny.

P.S. is there a prequel to this. i think that if its not that you totally should consider to do it
boltedsalad chapter 3 . 1/5/2018
in your face sasuke... lol i loved this chapter. it was hilarious
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2017
This story is the best of the sensible sasu x naru fanfiction I have ever read. Waiting for the next chapter.
Percy Ross Vulturi Uchiha chapter 8 . 12/17/2017
I never saw so much intercourse in 1 chapter in all my life...
OMG
It was like a fountain of feelings and coitus

Well I pretty sure that I want to see others stories from you them. Keep writing you have a really good work here

See you them and Congrats
PrinceNatsu chapter 9 . 11/19/2017
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love your woooooorks! ALL OF THEM! Especicially "The Thin Line between Love and Hate" and "Deception"... I seriously can't get enough! I hope you'll write more stories in the future! I LOVE THEM ALL... I totally support you and all your works! Please, please, please, pleeeeeeease make more stories! I love you!
Jagriti India chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
You are an awesome writer . Thanks for this most beautiful master piece
Gfds chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
I’m going to go stalk you account now
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2017
Yes yes yes yes yes
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
Beautiful
yukiruhina23 chapter 9 . 10/30/2017
Hi! I just started reading NaruSasu/SasuNaru (I prefer NaruSasu over SasuNaru tho but whatevs as long as thhese fandom and the franshices itself stay in the heart of the people, do I sound like a weaboo? I don't really much care) fics due to my unsatiable thirst for naruto after watching and rewatching the whole franchise and I really thank God that you exist, dear author! I hope you still read reviews from your finished fics like this and I will haunt all of them down! I really love the way you characterize these adorable two and your canon of them! The emotions, the angst, even the subtleties, I could fucking feel them all! Really dude, I don't know, please keep writing! I rarely give review as I don't know what to write _ and I already read your Daily Ramen and it is also fucking fantastic! However, the angst here really went straight to my bones and pierced my fragile heart. I really have a lot to say but the summary of them all is thank you, I love your writing style, and I see minimal to no errors (I wish you all the best in the things that you do best!)

waah I'm pouring my heart here , I'm a shitty reader I know, I don't know give reviews as such, and I'm sorry about it. I really want to write a review but I actually don't know what to write except group of words like "YOU'RE FUCKING AWESOME" and "I'M FUCKING AMAZED", well you get the picture. I don't if I'm just a shallow person or whatever but yeah.

You know as the story progressed, I kind of didn't want for Naruto to accept Sasuke in his life again after undergoing that kind of emotional torture. Not that I want to change the ending but that's how I felt at the middle of reading before they reconciled.

Well that is all have a good day!
BannanGodis chapter 9 . 10/27/2017