Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
Anfitrite-aquarius chapter 9 . 9/28/2017
Excellent fic! I love the part of Naruto broken, I love the way you wrote the sentiments of each one, you kind of writing mades me feel all of it, excellent job!
Sylvermist chapter 9 . 9/7/2017
I'm not gonna lie, I literally teared up at Sasuke's confession and I felt like my heart was swelling at the fluffiness of it. That scene was just so fucking beautiful I absoultely love, love, love, love it. At first, it was hard to imagine Sasuke opening up all the way to the point of admitting his love for Naruto, but you pulled it off briliantly. You made everything that happened perfectly realistic, and relatable with the way you thoroughly describe things. I can't form the exact words to describe this story. Simply put, this is an amazing story, and you're a breathtakingly talented author. Thank you for sharing this work of art with us!

PS. After reading a couple of your fics I can never look at Naruto and Sasuke the same way again whenever I watch the series. I feel like I can literally see the sexual tension coming off both of them whenever they're in the same room. They are destined to be lovers for fuck's sake. Not fucking brothers. At least that's the impression Kishimoto has been feeding us with ever since the beginning of the series. Sigh, oh well.
Tricbub chapter 9 . 8/23/2017
Yes, this is awesome story, sorry if my English is poor but brilliant story, I love it.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2017
So great. Realistic, yet interesting. Im a sucker for fluff but I really liked how you kept it real to the end, it just makes me believe it. I started this fic yesterday and I didn't sleep at all that night to finish it. It made me cry, it made me laugh. The angst was so hard ot me, felt so shitty for so long, and now that everything's ok, I just want to thank you. Thank you not only for not crushing my fragile soul with a cruel ending, but thank you for spending time and effort just to give something to the fandom. And tnx for excusing my horrible English, Wich I hope you do lol . Iam so frickin happy we have you. You have talent, didn't abandon it as you promised in the first chapters, and every single word seemed to be just right. You're amazing and I hope you keep writing. Love~so much much much love and support idek how to express it~
margueritepare chapter 9 . 6/16/2017
so f*king great! well written and well balanced story; between funny, sad and WOW! thanks
Ryumusu chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
You know, I love your every fics.. Especially the way you portray them.. The characters are so strong.. The almost feel majestic.. There's this tinge of darkness in your every fic that makes it so real.. Really, sometimes, I just have to wander what you've gone through to gain such experience/knowledge.. I seriously think you're an admirable person.. :)
Camy chapter 9 . 5/30/2017
Hey! I'm from Brazil (so my English sucks) and I almost never read fanfics in English that have more than one chapter, 'cause it's usually not easy for me to understand. As a writer too (in Portguese), I know the importance of every word we use in a fanfic, and I don't like to not know what something means.
But I read the first chapter and just couldn't stop, u know? It was just so fucking awesome! And I know absolutely nothing about English gramar and stuff like this, but, as a person wo really loves reading, your way of descriving things is just amazing! I could actually see myself in there. I was in Narutos' hospital bedroom (is that the word? Hope so), I was with Sasuke, hidden, when he saw Naruto for the first time after the brak-up, and it was so perfect I almost cryed. It is not easy for me to write this, but you deserve to know how much your written has touched people.
We have a word, in Brazil, that is especiffic for when you wanna have something back (or someone) and it also means that you miss someone (or somehting). Not that you have lost, but that you want it to be with you again. It's "saudade". And I think that it pretty much resume your fanfic. They have missed each other so fucking much, 'cause they can't really live without the other. And they say that in the manga and in the anime (Naruto says that he would die for Sasuke, and that if one of them dies, the other will too).

So I'm really, really in love with your fanfiction. I would like to talk more about your writting, but I don'r have the knowlodge to do so. Instead os that, I will say that your way of writing is delicious (I don't know if you use that word for this context, but we do). It's easy to read and we fall in love about how deep are their feelings for each other. I will recommend your story for everyone that can read in English that I know that shipp then.
Thank you for writing this (and a honestly hope to see your fanfic translated one day).
Fairy1007 chapter 9 . 5/8/2017
Omg
I'm actually speechless, this was a rlly great experience.
Thank u for this T.T
MariaApagaFogos chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
I love all your stories. In my opinion, the way you portrait Naruto and Sasuke has no parallel. But this story is my favorite. It's dark, and human and brilliant. Thank you for sharing your talent.
LocalLatina chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
God, third time.. fourth time? I don't even know, anyway- it still breaks my heart even after reading it before!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2017
I always love your storues, Kizu. Your are the best writer I've ever met in fanfic. The emotion in the sotry is so so real, makes my heart up and down beyond imagination. I also like the Sasuke and Naruto character of yours, never OOC. Thank u for your all hardworks. I'm waiting for yot other story :)
T chapter 9 . 2/3/2017
This was so fucking good. I couldn't stop reading for a second.
lilmisslibrarian chapter 9 . 1/4/2017
I love the emotion you put into your stories.
sehunjae chapter 9 . 1/2/2017
OH MY GODDDD THIS IS SO GOODDD! I love the way you describe the emotions that they feel, especially the emotions that are seen through their eyes. omg that was just...really intense. I just found out your fic and have been reading it couple days ago? and i think this one is that i love the most i dont know why but i think i'm really into possesive love hahahaha. Anddd i also really love the way you describe naruto and sasuke's perfectionn (especially their body part lol) it just really detail that i had the image on my mind all fucking day longggg oh goddd youre making me crazyy! but i think this is the craziness that i would want to feel everyday hahaha loll. btw i've been wondering why when they were having sex they bothered to put on condom..i mean they are bot men and there's no way they get knocked off.. is it for health safety matters? hehehe. Keep writingg, i'll be here with full anticipation
sehunjae chapter 9 . 1/2/2017