Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
This Is It chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
Wow...dam good story.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
Love it!
LocalLatina chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
Love it. As usual. Ur my favorite author so far on FF and AO3. Write moooorrrreeeee hahaha
kisu.ryota chapter 9 . 11/16/2016
I super loved how this was not so fluffy nor angsty, unlike most married NaruSasu fics. And kudos to you for being able to maintain the characters' personalities, coz most writers aren't able to do that and their characters end up doing something OOC. I would really be happy, like /really/, if you'd release an epilogue with Konohamaru! I wish there were more stories like this and more writers like youPlease keep writing! 3
winternightingale chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
Really enjoyed your story, despite it being no-ninja-super-powers AU. Because you actually managed to write Sasuke and Naruto in character despite all those helpfull settings that canon-verse can offer.
Also Itachi/Hinata was adorable.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
I...i...i fucking love this. I was so reluctant at first cause I hate when naruto and sasuke fight, it made me up...but this is fucking perfection.
JeslynBoo chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
Also, thank you so much for writing a story that isn't the standard "uke/seme" set up. I really enjoyed that!
JeslynBoo chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
Wow. I don't usually go for angst, but... this had just the right amount, I think, to make to after REALLY satisfying. Hell-O, tie scene, I'm looking at you. Among others. 3
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
oh kizu... you even write lemon so beautifully... I fucking love it
RoniBopShop chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
You know, it's been a while since I read this Kizu and it is still one of my favorites. I can't help but think there should be a sequel...yes, yes I know, you have several other pans in the fire, but still, I can't help but hope 3 Roni
lichter chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
This story was so heart wrenching yet beautiful. Thank you so much for writing. Stories that can provoke this much emotion are rare. You are truly talented.
Fan chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
Nice story but I hope that Itachi would met Sakura in the end!
SharinganUser10 chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
This was such an emotional roller coaster and far best one of the most emotional impact stories I've ever read. I'm glad Naruto decided to take Sasuke back after everything he's done, but a part of me sort of wished he didn't. I know we as humans can make mistakes, but... just wow. I've never been more disappointed in Sasuke's character than I've ever been now. I don't think a real relationship would've been able to handle this, but then again, Naruto is very forgiving and it's one of the best qualities about him as a character (fan fiction or canon-wise.) I wonder how an alternative ending would've looked like, whereas Naruto didn't take Sasuke back, but just as friends anyway.
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I've been constantly pulling all nighters for the past week because of your stories... they are addictive... you are one of the best sasunaru fic writers. I love reading all your stories.
lunatique san chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
hey I just wanted to tell you are awesome .your fan fictions are awesome .I usually don t leave reviews and I m not good at English but your sasunaru are fucking worth it .yeah I m actually talking about all your fictions that I read (all on your profile and more )it might be weird but this my favourite as in like all that I read so I m telling you thank you for all your work and for being serious about all of this . I like your sasuke and naruto your visions about they're relationship the intensity that define them when I m reading one of yours I've got the feeling that actually if they were in one of the worlds you create that how it would like be or that what i like to think .you are good with words and expressing emotions and you don t need to name one of them as the girl or to have a jerk sasuke who don t feel anything or the cliche stupid naruto this is part of the truth not all of it and I like how you make us see it from your point of view .
wow I was so enthusiasm I wish I m not scaring you so even it been a long time since you wrote this and even thong I look like a creepy obsessed stalker and I m boring you with all of this lines talking about myself as it seem just thank you I m in love with yours fictions they touched me I m one of your fans so please continue on .I wish you would know how much I m grateful for your works they helped me a lot lately ( I was having a difficult period and it cheered me ) .
ps sorry for leaving a slithery rude review in when love fade I m just too inpatient .
ps your the best good luck
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »