Reviews for Fate of Legends
Sarle3321 chapter 3 . 5/23
Please continue this. Question: Is Varus corrupted or not yet.
azix39 chapter 3 . 4/7
I really can't say anything against this. I've always thought a Fate and LoL crossover would be cool, and so far I've been right. Keep up the good work.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 3 . 3/9
And so it begins with Nurse Akaliā€¦. Good luck Shirou.
Interesting chapter 3 . 1/29
Fascinating! I hope you haven't given up on this, and look forward to reading more!
DragonSoul28 chapter 3 . 1/28
This is great, i'm likeing the focus on char development, but i think we could use a little more action soon. Hope the next chapter is on its way, can't wait to read it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I love this story so far, and I laughed at that 'balanced'
Jasenerd chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
I really enjoy this story and hope that you do update soon. The way you blend together story and dialogue does create a nice atmosphere for your style of writing.
Silpha chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
This story shows great promise and is excellently written. There isn't really much one can say with only 3 chapters available aside from the world building being excellent since the lore from League isn't really that great compared to the Nasuverse. I hope you can update soon, maybe try and write shorter chapters? It could help keep updates more consistent since it's been a while since chapter 3 was posted quite some time ago, an almost worryingly amount of time really. Well good luck with the story and good job.
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Just reread this again its still so good, we're still out here(me and your other fans) watching for another chapter. Thanks again for writing! I'm amazed how awesome it is even tho its just been backstory, character and world building so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
awesome stuff. awaiting updates
Spiritblade chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
I look forward to the next chapter. This is an interesting story.
code R.R chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
wow...He just realized that heroes and monsters are still around...this is really going to bother him...especially if he gets into a fight

But I really like the idea and we are still world building...That's a good thing
meh chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
good so far. Just wondering how Lulu will react to shirou and if shirou will have different "skins"
Twylyte chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
A great story. I'm loving seeing this world come to life as you fill it with people and details and *life*.
I look forward to reading more,
-Twy
URNotPrepaired chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
lol already out of juice, r we?