Reviews for Fate of Legends
I'm hoping this story isn't abandoned despite the long hiatus
It has very good potential of a story but don't you think it's a bit overdue since it's been 3 years since there was a chapter.
zachary2 chapter 3 . 9/30
Pretty awesome!
LastManStanding616 chapter 3 . 6/8
Seems interesting
Wiereird chapter 3 . 5/29
I hope I'll see a new chapter of this story one day.
Verr chapter 3 . 5/16
I'd like this to be continued but I don't see much hope of that happening. I like this writing style and I think this crossover is one of the better ones involving LoL. I saw what you did with Akali's name though... "Kagerou" means "child of shadow" nice touch
Why do the good die young?
Servant Ruler chapter 3 . 2/26
Another dead story...

But damn is it good.
ironboy32 chapter 3 . 11/10/2016
what happened? where are the updates?
KingSora3 chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
Sweet! Cant wait for more!
KingSora3 chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
Love this chap!
KingSora3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
This is nice! Cant wait to read more!
Judgment of the Arbiter chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
I hope you continue this story.
Thunder Dragon chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
Nice chapter but I suggest that you should get through the world building arc by making Shirou grow as a person. On that topic can I make a suggestion for an arc? Because the way I see it Shirou has to learn to let go of what happened in The Fifth Heavens Feel, and what happened in the First and Second Fuyuki Fires so he can finally heal and move on with his life. Now I have split my Arc Request into three parts in this review so as to not overwhelm you.

A would be Hero, a River King, and The Guidance of the Star Child arc: Part 1.
After the tour of Ionia Shirou asks if he can learn from the Ionia's military techniques and train so he can do at least something with his time while learning from Ionia's philosophy of balance within all things and Shirou does so but only under Akali's close supervision. When training Shirou find's that something with the Ionian techniques and philosophy just does not click with him despite months of training and study. Akali noticing this and decides to play psychologist and ask Shirou what happened in his life before he was found in The Pit. After Shirou comes clean and tells Akali his life story Akali realizing that Shirou needs some major help in order to grow as a person and to embrace his new life in Ionia. Akali while not being able to fix Shirou's problems herself seeks out Sorakka The Star Child to see if she can help Shirou out. Sorakka does have a solution but Shirou will need to face his demons, past and present in order to heal. While Akali and Sorraka are talking Tahm Kench, The River King eavesdrops and sees a opportunity for a deal of a life time. When Akali' is away seeking out Shirou is near a river meditating about life and how he got to were he is now, The River King shows up and makes a deal of a life for Shirou, everything he has ever wanted, Recognition, Respect, His father Kiritsugu back in his life and all his friends and his dream of being a Hero of Justice fulfilled by offering Shirou a chance to go back in time to fix his mistakes and give his younger self advice on what to do and what not to do and be able to save his dad by giving him the way to break Kiritsugu's curse to save the Magus Killer's life. Shirou is about to take that deal when Sorraka appears and drives the Immortal Demon Catfish off.

A would be Hero, a River King and The Guidance Of The Star Child arc: Part 2. Work for the Healing.
Akali and Sorraka after explaining who the River King was and what accepting his deal would have happened by Sorraka showing a possible future and reminding Shirou what happened to Archer when he made the deal with Alaya and how he became a Counter Guardian and introduces Sorraka the Star Child to Shirou. Sorraka says that she is willing to help Shirou heal on the condition that Shirou will have to face seven trials to prove that he is worthy of moving on and for Sorraka's help (who is now skeptic of Shirou's character due Sorraka's experience with Warrik). The first trial is try to take a Feather from Anivia the Cyro Phoenix without killing her. The Second Trial is to gather spiritual energies from the Oasis of Life hidden in the ruins of Shurima and The Shadow Isle's and free all the trapped souls in The Shadow Isle's. The Third Trail is to go to Li Sen the Blind Monk and go through his training for Shirou to begin tempering his spirit and learn his techniques and later cleanse his spirit of the Corrupted Holy Grail's taint. The Fourth Test is for Shirou to face his Darker Side of his soul by seeking out Udher The Sprite Caller and facing it and accepting his darker side. The Fifth Trail is for Shirou to obtain three Scales of a Dragon without killing the creature. The Sixth Trail is to retrieve an artifact from the Voodoo lands that is called the Gate Of Souls that is capable to bring spirits of the dead into the living world. The Seventh and Final Trial is for Shirou to Defeat the River King and free all the souls of all those that The River King has consumed by Shirou manifesting the Unlimited Blade Works.

A Would Be Hero, A River King, And The Guidance of The Star Child: Finale. Grief, Loss, Acceptance, and a Heroes' Rebirth.
Shirou after completing all the Trials returns to Sorraka and Akali in Ionia and Shirou gives Sorraka the feather of Anivia, The Crystallized Spiritual Energies of the Oasis of Life and The Shadow Isles, The Three Dragon Scales, and The Gate of Souls. Sorraka after getting the items from Shirou uses them as ingredients for a ritual to bring the souls of Shirou's loved ones as per her side of the bargain. After talking a bit Shirou's loved ones say that all they want is for to be happy and to move on from the Grail War disaster and if trying to be a hero is what make's him happy then so be it and the spirits depart and finally move on to the next life. Shirou then breaks down crying all the tears that he held back for all his life and the one's he had held back since the Grail War finally allowing himself to grieve for all he lost for the first time in his life and accepting all that had happened in his life. After grieving, Shirou asks Akali if he can join the League of Legends to represent Ionia his new home so he can help Ionia for all that Akali and Ionia has done for him.
Mango eater 24 chapter 3 . 2/6/2016