Reviews for Fate of Legends
DanteNaru chapter 3 . 8/9
cool
Insignia7 chapter 1 . 8/6
Good read bro. Can you continue this?
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 8/2
i am amused... are they scared of him? or just overcautious
sticking akali on tour duty seems ... overkill? akali is a deadly ninja
glad to see what you crafted so far it is very interesting so please develop it more!
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 8/2
interesting you seem to be using the new cannon rather than the old one which i see in most leauge fics
still good work light gardian varus skin huh...
interesting how this is developing i wonder how much of this you invented and how much is cannon lore.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 8/2
hmm intersting are you arguing that the old summoners institute (that riot deleted from it's lore) used a dstardized form of the heavens feel to create the champions? i want to see more
Treant Balewood chapter 2 . 7/10
Back to reread once again, still as awesome as I remember it, here's to hoping you find your way back. Thanks for Writing!
Sarle3321 chapter 3 . 5/23
Please continue this. Question: Is Varus corrupted or not yet.
azix39 chapter 3 . 4/7
I really can't say anything against this. I've always thought a Fate and LoL crossover would be cool, and so far I've been right. Keep up the good work.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 3 . 3/9
And so it begins with Nurse Akaliā€¦. Good luck Shirou.
Interesting chapter 3 . 1/29
Fascinating! I hope you haven't given up on this, and look forward to reading more!
DragonSoul28 chapter 3 . 1/28
This is great, i'm likeing the focus on char development, but i think we could use a little more action soon. Hope the next chapter is on its way, can't wait to read it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I love this story so far, and I laughed at that 'balanced'
Jasenerd chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
I really enjoy this story and hope that you do update soon. The way you blend together story and dialogue does create a nice atmosphere for your style of writing.
Silpha chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
This story shows great promise and is excellently written. There isn't really much one can say with only 3 chapters available aside from the world building being excellent since the lore from League isn't really that great compared to the Nasuverse. I hope you can update soon, maybe try and write shorter chapters? It could help keep updates more consistent since it's been a while since chapter 3 was posted quite some time ago, an almost worryingly amount of time really. Well good luck with the story and good job.
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Just reread this again its still so good, we're still out here(me and your other fans) watching for another chapter. Thanks again for writing! I'm amazed how awesome it is even tho its just been backstory, character and world building so far.