Reviews for Burnt
lindycat chapter 4 . 8/6
Just found this story through a recs list. Dead Air post-eps are some of my favorite fan fics, as most of them do a much better job of dealing with likely fallout than the show ever did. This ranks right up there, Tony's reluctance to report, Gibbs' and Vance's varied responses, and even Tim and Ziva's reactions. I hope things are well with your family and even though I would love to see more, it's not a bad place to stop either.
Thanks for sharing what you have.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 4 . 6/14
your a very talented writer. Sorry for your loss
bjq chapter 3 . 4/13
hope everything with your family is doig ok
Scat210 chapter 4 . 3/31
Good story hope you get to continue it.
edinarowe chapter 4 . 3/19
Hope you and your family are doing better. It would be awesome if you could complete the story. Thank you!
jlencre chapter 4 . 3/3
Excellent beginning! I do hope you will continue as you have done a fantastic job capturing the characters. I especially appreciate that you brought up something I have wondered as well: why the hell was Ziva even allowed back at NCIS without several months of intensive counseling? The show said nothing about it, which I get since they needed to further the plot line in 43-minute increments, but I feel like there should have been some reference to therapy. Anyway, I'm interested to see how you deal with the possible friendship between Tony and Dr. Cranston. He really could do with someone who has a level head in his corner!
bjq chapter 4 . 2/10
Family ALWAYS comes first. Hope everything is getting better. SO sorry for your loss.
Crucis chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Has this been abandoned?
NYPDBURN07 chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
I love this story and I hope you update soon!
tenajens chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
Hello, hope all is well with you. Are you going to continue this story?
Ky111 chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
Just finished rereading what has been posted so far of this fantastic story and I hope we'll get to see it completed sometime in the near future plus I'm still hoping you plan on starting your Dawn Series after this as well.

I really like what you've done so far with this story not sure about McGee and the bullying as he is a Field Agent with 5 years experience by this time, that being said I can also see that he would also easily cave to Ziva especially so soon after Somalia (hell seen him overwhelmed and acting some what unprofessionally during season 11 and 12, which marks his 10th year as a field Agent, was not impressed by his reaction to finding out that Gibbs and Tony had been working a case that he wasn't read in on, it's part of the job need to know, classified these are parts of the job he should be more than familiar with by this stage and then going on about trust to Tony if anything it should of proved Tony can be trusted to be professional and to do his job).

Been actually re-watching the series (miss Kate and what she brought to the show and team) but it's got me thinking of how much things could of changed had Tony gone down to Autopsy instead of Kate in the episode Bete Noire.

Easy enough to make the change it's as simple as either Tony wasn't in the head (toilet) when Abby went to the bull pen looking for him or Gibbs or was just coming back when she was asking for his whereabouts or she just waited a couple more minutes for him to get back (chances are he wasn't going to be much longer and she had no reason besides the strangeness of Ducky's request that there was an emergency rush to get the evidence back to Autopsy that she couldn't wait another 5 minutes).

Then there are the obvious changes that come from this change immediately like Ducky wouldn't of tried tricking Ari which lead to Gerald getting shot (as Tony can't pass for Abby). Then there's the way Tony can extract information from people and how he notices the littlest details that others miss or can get them to reveal more by either annoying them, getting them to underestimate him or just ask the most obscure questions that reveal a surprising amount about someone without them realising. Plus in this situation Tony's ability to draw complete attention to him and away from the other hostages would of been a huge help.

Also such a situation could also cause Ari to shift his focus from Gibbs to Tony (or more that he never would of become fixated on Gibbs in the first place), plus Ari and Tony share the similarity of having lousy Fathers and no other family to really speak of (Senior isn't nearly as bad as Eli but still very lousy Father, disowning his son at age 12 the whole poop boy thing at civil war re-enactments, kicking him from boarding school to boarding school and even to a Military Academy or just plain forgetting about him), which a lot of Tony's history Ari could learn of after he escapes and if he decides to do a more thorough back ground on one Very Special Agent DiNozzo.

Anyway great work on the story so far hope you can get around to finishing it one day, also very sorry for your lost.

Later.
annabelthegreat chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
Good luck with your family, this story is fabulous
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. I am sorry to read about your loss. I hope that some day you will be able to complete this, I am interested in seeing where your muse takes us.
blinddivinity chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
I just found this story-and I love it. I've never read a Ziva abuses Tim fic. Interesting. I love this fic-you're a great writer.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Gracealma chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Sorry about your loss. I like your story.