Reviews for Burnt
NYPDBURN07 chapter 3 . 9/16
I love this story and I hope you update soon!
tenajens chapter 4 . 9/6
Hello, hope all is well with you. Are you going to continue this story?
Ky111 chapter 4 . 4/18
Just finished rereading what has been posted so far of this fantastic story and I hope we'll get to see it completed sometime in the near future plus I'm still hoping you plan on starting your Dawn Series after this as well.

I really like what you've done so far with this story not sure about McGee and the bullying as he is a Field Agent with 5 years experience by this time, that being said I can also see that he would also easily cave to Ziva especially so soon after Somalia (hell seen him overwhelmed and acting some what unprofessionally during season 11 and 12, which marks his 10th year as a field Agent, was not impressed by his reaction to finding out that Gibbs and Tony had been working a case that he wasn't read in on, it's part of the job need to know, classified these are parts of the job he should be more than familiar with by this stage and then going on about trust to Tony if anything it should of proved Tony can be trusted to be professional and to do his job).

Been actually re-watching the series (miss Kate and what she brought to the show and team) but it's got me thinking of how much things could of changed had Tony gone down to Autopsy instead of Kate in the episode Bete Noire.

Easy enough to make the change it's as simple as either Tony wasn't in the head (toilet) when Abby went to the bull pen looking for him or Gibbs or was just coming back when she was asking for his whereabouts or she just waited a couple more minutes for him to get back (chances are he wasn't going to be much longer and she had no reason besides the strangeness of Ducky's request that there was an emergency rush to get the evidence back to Autopsy that she couldn't wait another 5 minutes).

Then there are the obvious changes that come from this change immediately like Ducky wouldn't of tried tricking Ari which lead to Gerald getting shot (as Tony can't pass for Abby). Then there's the way Tony can extract information from people and how he notices the littlest details that others miss or can get them to reveal more by either annoying them, getting them to underestimate him or just ask the most obscure questions that reveal a surprising amount about someone without them realising. Plus in this situation Tony's ability to draw complete attention to him and away from the other hostages would of been a huge help.

Also such a situation could also cause Ari to shift his focus from Gibbs to Tony (or more that he never would of become fixated on Gibbs in the first place), plus Ari and Tony share the similarity of having lousy Fathers and no other family to really speak of (Senior isn't nearly as bad as Eli but still very lousy Father, disowning his son at age 12 the whole poop boy thing at civil war re-enactments, kicking him from boarding school to boarding school and even to a Military Academy or just plain forgetting about him), which a lot of Tony's history Ari could learn of after he escapes and if he decides to do a more thorough back ground on one Very Special Agent DiNozzo.

Anyway great work on the story so far hope you can get around to finishing it one day, also very sorry for your lost.

annabelthegreat chapter 4 . 4/6
Good luck with your family, this story is fabulous
I really enjoyed reading this story. I am sorry to read about your loss. I hope that some day you will be able to complete this, I am interested in seeing where your muse takes us.
blinddivinity chapter 4 . 1/21
I just found this story-and I love it. I've never read a Ziva abuses Tim fic. Interesting. I love this fic-you're a great writer.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Gracealma chapter 4 . 1/18
Sorry about your loss. I like your story.
Direction chapter 4 . 1/2
Hope your family is okay. Also hope you eventually finish this interesting story.
chemmom4 chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Just started this story and looking forward to the next installment. Sorry for your loss.
Debbie R chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
I fully understand. But please please please when you can please finish this story . This is another of one of my favorites.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
I love it. Great work. And I'm sorry for your loss. *Hugs*.
ParkerReid15 chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
I'm sorry for your loss. i wish you and your family peace. i just wanted to say i like the story and hope you finish it but only when your ready and able.
angelscatie chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Great story. I'm looking forward to what comes next.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Thank you for your story and good luck with your family
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Hiya great story cant wait for updates to resume :)