Reviews for Burnt
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 3 . 3/9
Love the interactions between Tony and Abby and especially Tony and Gibbs. Hope everything is ok with the family and can't wait for the continuation of this awesome story. Hope to see more soon.
bjq chapter 1 . 1/25
SPECTACULARLY FABULOUS
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
M1gan98 chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
i hope you will continue this story
Debbie chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
I hope everything with your family has gotten a little easier since the loss of your Aunt. I do understand but I hope you do finish this story because I would like to know how this ends up. I did not like how they brushed over the not following protocol and I thought that there should have been some punishment for both agents but especially Ziva. 11-27-16
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
hello there it s been two years no updates yet wow another good story not finish
bjq chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
awesome pleeeeeeeeeeeeease update soon
lindycat chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
Just found this story through a recs list. Dead Air post-eps are some of my favorite fan fics, as most of them do a much better job of dealing with likely fallout than the show ever did. This ranks right up there, Tony's reluctance to report, Gibbs' and Vance's varied responses, and even Tim and Ziva's reactions. I hope things are well with your family and even though I would love to see more, it's not a bad place to stop either.
Thanks for sharing what you have.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
your a very talented writer. Sorry for your loss
bjq chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
hope everything with your family is doig ok
Scat210 chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
Good story hope you get to continue it.
edinarowe chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
Hope you and your family are doing better. It would be awesome if you could complete the story. Thank you!
jlencre chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
Excellent beginning! I do hope you will continue as you have done a fantastic job capturing the characters. I especially appreciate that you brought up something I have wondered as well: why the hell was Ziva even allowed back at NCIS without several months of intensive counseling? The show said nothing about it, which I get since they needed to further the plot line in 43-minute increments, but I feel like there should have been some reference to therapy. Anyway, I'm interested to see how you deal with the possible friendship between Tony and Dr. Cranston. He really could do with someone who has a level head in his corner!
bjq chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
Family ALWAYS comes first. Hope everything is getting better. SO sorry for your loss.
Crucis chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Has this been abandoned?
NYPDBURN07 chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
I love this story and I hope you update soon!