Reviews for The Right Call
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
The Duo of Disaster... I like it. X-D
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
this fic was wild from start to finish
Midnight Star 2373 chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Great story! For once Steve wasn't totally injured :p! Please keep writing, you're amazing!
poisonivy1123 chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
That was really amazing. Almost gave me a heart attack often, you captured their personalities perfectly. Love the original plot, it's just like a book. Keep writing
Of-The-Reds chapter 18 . 6/27/2014
Honestly, I can't think of anything to say that would completely encapsulate just how heart wrenching, stomach churning, blood boiling, and perfect this story is. I'm not going to try as I'd fail to do it justice. It was gritty and daring and emotional and... I could go on forever about how absolute this story is. it is in a class of its own, in content and in writing style. thegraytigress, I applaud you.
Amy chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
Yet another stunning work of art! You really have a gift! it's impressive how you take two characters, basically strangers at the beginning, torture them, make them sacrifice for each other and then be tight, trusting friends at the end. Wonderfully done! :D
Kiiimberly chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
This was very well done. Thanks so much for sharing!
Agafa Shelly chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Love these two :D
homeandawaybraxtons chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
that was one of the best fanfic I have ever read it was fantasic! even though it took me over a week to finish reading it but it was defiantly worth it Good Job :)
Mija chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
Poor Steve, always getting beat up. Loved the story.
gaelicspirit chapter 18 . 5/11/2014
Really enjoyed this ride. I was searching for a non-slash story with these two and with your adventure found exactly what I was looking for and more than I expected. Thanks so much for the time you spent on it and for sharing it with us. I'll be checking out your other stories for sure.
Borrowed Twenties chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
This is a really great story, although all the whumping Steve undergoes as well as Vargas' (and Egghead's) complete and utter evilness was very disturbing to read - I guess extreme violence always makes me shudder. I like Hawkeye's character arc in this so much, and him growing to face the shadows of his past and Steve unintentionally inspiring him towards this direction. Not to mention how cool Steve was in his rebuttal to Vargas at the end, or Stark being supportive, or Natasha being terrific in general. Great fic! :)
Borrowed Twenties chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
I usually don't post reviews until the end of the story, but this chapter was amazing. Clint's story is so sad and I'm glad he finally opened up to Steve. The understanding that goes between them here is fantastic! I think I might love this the most out of all your stories I've read so far, and that's saying something, because your stories are all really great :) I like how Clint, like in the comics, is the only one to defy Cap and challenge him sometimes, but the camaraderie between the two is excellent.
saito8496 chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
Wow a good film and a nice in-between Avengers N the Winter Soldier movie. Of all the writers I have read in Fan Fiction, yours is one that that has a good phasing. I hoped you were the one hired for Spider-Man 2, coz the movie is bleh.
Cruelest Sea chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
This is perfect. I've never seen a Clint and Steve h/c story before so I adored this!