Reviews for Clark Kent, the Wanton and Fair

it was cool.

as i always say

IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!
j32 chapter 4 . 11/13/2002
You are a great writter.I like your style and you really seem to have the characters fic!(-:

I don't see any thing wrong with it and am not good at giving constructive is a flaw of I generly like it.
margroks chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
Yes, I laughed! I'm glad to see others have seen the multiple uses of Red K. It's not just for making Clark dangerous crazy. It's good for lots of plot oportunities. That said...feel free to delve into romantic possibilities if you're so inclined at a later date but keep the humor. Lately, there have been so many fics with only the dark and desperate sides of Smallville showing through and I like the balance of humor.
SilverStarSheep chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
LOL very funny. Too bad it had to end there though. I really wanted to see how Lana was going to react. But uh, GREAT FIC!
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
Aww, the Chloe/Clark bit at the end is sweet, like how you end it on a potential note.

I definitely laughed during this fic, a lot, thanks for sharing.

Wish we had the comics in England too :(
scifichick774 chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
Very cute fic! Well done!
LaCasta chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
I dunno about laughing, but snorting and guffawing sure happened! :-)

Comic-book tie-ins are neat! It's an art to blend the two universes credibly, without bending (gender or otherwise) one or both out of shape.
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
aw, very cute, interesting idea, love Pete's reaction and how he's taking it, and it makes sense that Chloe would figure it out. Hope to read more soon :)
slackerboy chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
this is one of my two favorite fanfics currently in progress. (Your "The Lost" just happens to be the other) This is by far one of the most original stories i've seen pop up lately. Plus, its well written.

Cant wait for more.
dani chapter 3 . 10/22/2002
Please please please please please please please post the next chapter soon!
becs1 chapter 3 . 10/19/2002
No, you're not alone. "Red" was halfway creepy, and 50% hysterical. I don't know what to think.

What is with all these teases with Chloe and The Secret? Is she gonna know or not? It'll probably help, though, if she slips into Scooby Mode. I really don't know where you're going with this. Is that a good thing?

He's touching base with the parentals! I canNOT wait to see (read?) Bo's (Jonathon's?) face when he's sees his son (daughter?)! I'd love to see them keep a level head through this!

You're totally on target when Chloe figured out that it was Clark. She's skeptical in "The Lost", but here, she's exactly how she should be: seen it all, heard it all, and ready to jump to the most outlandish conclusion. Perfecto!

Lana didn't see, and she's known him for 12 years? What a dim girl :)

Eck, you slipped and called it "Kryptonite", but hey. I got really sick of hearing "red meteor fragment" for an hour straight. It's just too much of a mouthful!

Glad to see that you're on a writing streak. Cliffhangers will not be so excrusiating!
The Girl from Another World chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
Hahahahahahahaha this is hilarious. Poor Clark, he must be sooo depressed. Love the fic! Write more soon.
DarkAngel35 chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
This is so good, i love it! And I didn't cover my head with a pillow, I stared at Clark in the "$2000 coat" ;)
Syerin chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
Hey, what's wrong with EVIL Clark? I liked him! Anyway, keep up the good work!
Jenn chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! YOU Have to hurry with the next chapter! This is soooo great! Please hurry! SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO great! Please hurry and keep up the great work! :o)
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »