Reviews for Clark Kent, the Wanton and Fair
SmallvilleChick chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
hahahahahahahaha, i'm laughin ma FRIGGIN ASS OFF! haha. this is so good! i also like how your story's setting is recent. and lex flirting with clark? OMG! I was ROTF! *takes breath* please continue soon!
RumbleFish chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
Wow. I like this story...but there's only one're thinking of Gold Kryptonite. Red Kryptonite made Clark apathetic, Gold did the weird stuff to him like turn him into a baby and all that nonsense. Still a good story, though.
Umbrellas R Cool chapter 2 . 10/18/2002
this is an odd story, but an interesting concept. u gonna continue it, or will clark remain clara?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2002
Er... well, it's very... original. ;) Seriously, though, it's a great idea for a fic, and it has great potential, but don't start another one until you finish 'The Lost'! I'm still waiting for the next chapter!
Eyela chapter 2 . 10/15/2002
These people are right - this is THE weirdest story I've ever read! But please continue...I want to know what happens when "Clara" sees Lana!
faith chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
Hi. Your story's really great, definitely haven't seen anything like it yet. Keep writing, can't wait to see more.
T Penn chapter 2 . 10/14/2002

I love the mild gender bender play in the story! This can't even offend the most conservative.
BlueCat chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Oh My God! This is so funny! A female Clark!'s funny. Keep writing!
1000wordsmith chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
That is just...great. Me and my friend couldn't stop laughing at what happened to poor Clark. Or Clara. I love having Pete in there. It's priceless! Can't wait to see what Chloe, or better yet, Lana thinks when they meet this new "girl". Hee hee! You're keeping me laughing!
Lissette247 chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
Oh my god, that is frickin hiliarious! I was almost peeing in my pants when I was reading the part when Clark woke up. Oh man, you have to continue! What a hoot!
smallgirl75 chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
Oh this is a scream! I cannot wait to find out what happens with Chloe. I am going to die laughing. Poor old Clark he finds being a guy difficult enough and now he's a girl.
Robyn chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
Great story. I was laughing so hard, I cried. lol
becs1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
Gah! I just gets better and better. I love how everyone's attracted to Clara/k. Just so funny! I can't wait to see Chloe's reaction. It's like twisted slash, in a way. Hee!
margroks chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Okay, so it is a little stranger than some but, hey, Clark's an alien... Hilarious when he said he felt funny when he talked to Lex.
becs1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Lordy gee! This is hilarious! I, too, cracked up at the "Red" trailer, but THIS is what you saw in it? My, my. Your mind is more twisted than I thought. Gah! Brilliance! And Pete! It's wrong, but oh so right. *smacks 2-by-4 over head* What am I thinking? Don't you see what you do to me, deanine? You must correct this state of mind of mine as soon as Kryptonianly possible! And I mean NOW! :):)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »