Reviews for Rhythm
KiroPrincess chapter 24 . 4/26/2014
what a great ending to this story indeed! everything is all hunky dory again and back to normal. another thumbs up you receive from me once agin.
KiroPrincess chapter 23 . 4/26/2014
YIPPEE Rei-Chan is back! that must have been one hell of a fight between her and Rokkaku. you get another thumbs up from me.
KiroPrincess chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
this is going to be great! still loving it.
KiroPrincess chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
this is getting more and more interesting. I'm finishing reading the rest of the chapters. the last three. still great job!
KiroPrincess chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
oh man, hopefully they find the right tape so they can defeat Gouji Rokkaku again with the help of everyone this time. great job!
KiroPrincess chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
YIPPEE, Rei-Chan isn't dead just like I figured :D! this is still an awesome story.
KiroPrincess chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
that's awesome! the original GG's right in the story. I'm literally giggling like an idiot over here XD!
KiroPrincess chapter 17 . 4/25/2014
stupid Hitomi. but hey, she's going to get hers and I've got a feeling Rei-Chan isn't dead. I love all the action that was captured in this chapter.
KiroPrincess chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
HAHA WRESTLER RHYTHM! yep, she's a bit crazy. but she's also a bit of a softie no matter how tough she wants her gang to think she is. nice job on capturing all the emotion.
KiroPrincess chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
sheesh, what a cowardly way to make Rhythm come out on her own. Chain could've just come and knocked on the door to the GG's headquarters and asked to see if he could talk with Rhythm herself. but other than that one little thing, I thought it was a great chpater.
KiroPrincess chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
oh my lord, they just keep on defying Rhythm lol! but still it was a fantastic chapter.
KiroPrincess chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
what a touching moment between Rhythm and Spiral when they were thinking back to their memories. fantastic job on capturing that.
KiroPrincess chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
this is getting funnier and funnier as each chapter goes on. nice job!
KiroPrincess chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
what a crazy chapter, but it all ended up working out in the end one way or another. so that was great. I think Arachne is going a little slightly cuckoo since joining the GG's LOL!
KiroPrincess chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
LMFAO! yep, totally another crazy day at the garage indeed. totally awesome chapter!