Reviews for Citrus - A Compilation
Guest chapter 18 . 5/16/2021
I know this fanfic was like so so so so so long ago but I still hope you’ll see this even tho you probably moved on from citrus or even forgot you wrote this but this fanfics was one of the best fanfics I have ever read!im not really a smut person myself so finding a fan fiction that has many chapters and all of them are lovely dovely and nothing else is perfect for me,have a great life!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/25/2020
I just wanna say that i enjoyed this compliation so much! I was looking for cute moments between mei and yuzu and your fanfics delivered that and beyond - exactly what I was looking for. Thank you, all the stories were lovely
emfreads chapter 17 . 7/20/2020
this chapter is so damn good
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2019
Wow you managed to tug at my heartstrings there (that hasn't happened since the first fanfics I ever read and a few others). Incredible. I haven't experienced that sort of reaction in a long time. I hope you continue to write even if it's not on this platform
Getsomewater chapter 15 . 9/15/2018
This was so perfect. Everything from the interactions, from the date, to the merry-go-round... I have been shipping them so hard from the beginning, and you've made my heart a happy camper :) thanks! Hope to see another wink wink
Guest chapter 18 . 5/2/2018
please write another one of these stories
Guest chapter 17 . 4/22/2018
these chapters are great better than the original manga/anime, you give mei more of a personality but still keeping her authentic , which the author should of done then citrus would of been so boring, great stories!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2018
cute chapter.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/7/2018
This one is my favourite 3
OTrizy chapter 15 . 10/2/2017
Harumi is my bias now
get bent broski chapter 18 . 6/13/2017
oml I freaking love these one shots ㅠㅠㅠㅠ pls continue to write for this amazing series *ㅠ*
I'm not ready for the anime aaahhh :0
Silver Blue Eyed Wolf chapter 18 . 4/29/2017
Yesss! This story is so good, I'd hate to see you abandon it! I hope you find the time to read the latest citrus chapters because they are worth the time it takes to read them.
Ezaeur18 chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
This was so adorable! I am loving your stories so much! I just adore how Mei put her own personal preferences aside to make Yuzu smile, and the ending was just amazing! You did a fantastic job! Please, keep up the great work! I look forward to reading more of your stories. ;)
Hatsy06 chapter 17 . 6/8/2016
The words of a stranger fic was the best I read! I really love this atmosphere between them, it's so natural and in character! I'm looking forward for more chapters like this I LOVED IT!
Silver Titanium chapter 18 . 9/26/2015