Reviews for Crown and Sceptre
Deandra chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Very nice. And I don't remember this. Maybe I never saw it before?

- Deandra
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Yay, Aragorn finally gets to see that waterfall too. XP Cute little story, though horses are often, ah, inconvenienced in your stories to get Eowyn out of the way. ;)
Thanks for telling me about Kingdom of Ashes. :D It was awesome. :D
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Very cute! Aragorn is awfully handy to have around when the kids get sick :)
Darkover chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Dear Linda: I always know I am in for a treat when I am notified that you have written a new story of Aragorn and Faramir, and this was no exception. This tale seems deceptively simple, but you were able to utilize all of the elements of the challenge for which it was written, and you did so in a seemingly-effortless manner. Of course, the sign of great skill, in writing or in almost anything else, is to make it look easy! I liked the idea of Faramir sharing with his friend and King a beautiful sight that meant so much to him, and your description of the waterfall was lovely. The dialogue was well done, as usual, and I also liked how Aragorn was able to treat Elestelle and make her feel better. The last line of the story was the best, IMO. Thank you for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
JuliaJekyll chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Aw, I enjoyed that. It's nice to get a glimpse of how things turned out after Aragorn became King, and I feel like the relationship between him and Faramir would be a good one (although in the books and movies it isn't really explored much). I like the idea that their two families would be close. Good job!
constantlearner chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Sweet - unlike the apples!
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awwww! A thoroughly pleasant, sweet and nice little take. Thank you for sharing!

(I didn't cry. Ha!)