Reviews for Master of Wood, Water and Hill
bookworm737 chapter 5 . 9/12
I just found this story last night and it's awesome! I hope you end up continuing it :)
jessicamathews65 chapter 5 . 9/11
Oh i adore this it got confusing at a point but its cool
Pyrane chapter 5 . 8/25
I like Nori, he is endearing :D
A bit over-the-top, but very entertaining story, so feel free to update ! Soon ;D
Thank you for sharing !

***Pyrane***
Sayukira chapter 5 . 8/16
Hola!

Primero, una disculpa por escribir el review en español. Segundo, la historia es hermosa. Desde el inicio, hasta cómo has cambiado las situaciones y creado algo nuevo...es extraordinario.

Espero que la historia no se encuentre abandonada aunque, por la fecha en la que se actualizó, supongo que si.

Sin embargo, me encantaría que continuaras el fic, tienes mucho talento y atrapas, bueno a mi me atrapaste.

Saludos hasta donde estés.
Changing-Pressure chapter 3 . 8/12
I love this story so far!
Kilataia chapter 5 . 7/29
Love The story! Please please update :)!
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 7/20
I am LOVING this story! Tis hilarious and wonderful!
omh666 chapter 5 . 7/1
Ahahahaha! This is excellent! Amusing, interesting, and all in all an awesome read. My deepest thanks, and I'm truly sadened to see how long it's been since there's been an update.
Ince chapter 5 . 7/1
Love this story :D
bloodyrosethorn chapter 5 . 6/16
This is a really well written piece of literature. Just wanted to you know butter you up, though it makes the previous statement no less true, before I make my request. Do you think we can have an excerpt of Dwalins conversation to Bag End, I think that would be a funny thing to read about, him apologizing for thinking the house was making passes on him and the house asking him what that means and him blushing all embarrassed and telling Her to go ask Her 'daddy' for lack of a better word, and so Bilbo gets dragged into the situation and yeah. Though if you can't get that fitted into your story maybe an off shoot one shot? Anyway so far I haven't seen anything that requires fixing, so good job on editing and stuff. Wish you a good day/evening and goodbye.
Dashusi4ka chapter 5 . 6/7
I just love bamf!hobbits! it's a first for me,though. it's incredible! I love it so much! I just love how gandalf has been had! *gushes* I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 5 . 5/31
Have read this before, but this continues to be awesome.

If you ever continue, I look forward to reading more!
THAT IS HILARIOUS!

I HAVE TEARS COMING OUT OF KY EYES FROM THE KITCHEN COMPETITION AND ACCIDENT AND THE ENDING WHERE BILBO THREATENED THE DWARVES, SO THEY CAN GET OUT IF THE KITCHEN AND HOW DWALIN OR BALIN WASN'T SURE TO BE ALARMED OR AWED,BUT CHOSE ALARMED.

OH GOD!
Veronica chapter 5 . 4/9
This story is absolutely great. Intriguing, captivating, hilarious... I'd wish you just update it. Thank you anyway for writing and posting! Your Bilbo and his sentience Bag End and his underground ecosystem and tunnel network are so a delight to read about! Your Hobbits and Thorin's reaction to them are too! Great tale!
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 3/12
THIS STORY IS A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. *blubber incoherently*
AND THE SONG/MUSIC (idk the difference-i'm rather slow on things like that).
FUCKING (i'm sorry i'm not sorry) BRILLIANT! *flail hands like demented person*
If you have more ideas, please update? Pretty please?
...You're amazing?