Reviews for Master of Wood, Water and Hill
Lovely simply lovely
Coffee-Flavored Fate chapter 5 . 2/11
Write a book.
Annoy mouse chapter 5 . 2/11
This story is excellent, and I sincerely pray you are able to continue it swiftly!

Thank you for writing this inspired story!
Annoy mouse chapter 3 . 2/11
This. Is. Amazing!

Laughed my head off so many times!
This. This. Is. Wonderful! I hope you write more soon!
DrAgOnLOvEr34 chapter 5 . 1/18
This is such an interesting story. Ahhhh I couldn't stop reading it! It's probably one of my favorite Hobbit fanfictions right now! :D Please update as soon as possible!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 5 . 1/16
-cackles- Please update again. If and when you have the time. I would really love to read more.
Oracle Oci chapter 5 . 1/16
Haha I LOVE this! So much hobbit culture to enjoy :D ((adventure? what adventure?))
A bright and refreshing read!
Skyray chapter 2 . 1/16
A bit overly dramatic I think, but the earlier subtlety and good cheer more than made up for it.
Particularly enjoyed the carpet-tripping :D
Merrri chapter 5 . 1/15
Wow...I am SO Impressed! This is brillant, and hilarious, well thought out and such an awesome idea! I cannot WAIT to see where this goes. Thanks so much. :)

May your words flow swiftly and and your ink run smooth.

TMNinjaGinga chapter 5 . 1/13
I cannot express just how much I've enjoyed this so far - beery much looking forward to future enstallments!
Illulian chapter 1 . 1/10
Hahahaha ...*cant breath* hahhahahahaha
en-shaedn chapter 5 . 1/6
This is funny, and it has enough little clues spread throughout that you can figure things out as you read. I love it! Can't wait to read more about Bilbo's sentient house and several absolutely befuddled dwarves!
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 5 . 1/5
Oh my god! I love this Bilbo! Where's the next chapter!?