Reviews for Master of Wood, Water and Hill
Trickster79 chapter 5 . 5/8
WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S GODLY THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED FOR 3 YEARS STRAIGHT?
THERE'S SO MANY UNRESOLVED QUESTIONS I CAN'T EVEN COUNT THEM! LIKE, WHAT THE HELL IS BAD END? EXACTLY HOW DOES IT FUNCTION? AND WHAT IS WITH BILBO AND HIS ADVENTURES,TAHT HAVE GOT ALL THE SHIRE FAWNING OVER HIM AS IF HE WAS A KING? WHICH IN RETROSPECT HE IS ROYALTY!
AND WHAT EXACTLY DOES THIS PARTY HAS TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL JOURNEY? I MEAN, I AM ENJOYING ALL THIS CHAPTERS SO FAR BUT I WANT THEM TO GO ON WITH THE ADVENTURE...THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS I'D LOVE TO KNOW AND I CAN'T BECAUSE THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED YET! I SINCERLY HOPE THIS HASN'T BEEN ABANDONED, 'CAUSE IT'S MARVELOUS. PLEASE DO CONTINUE!
Seriously, I made that into a gesture at the screen with my hands.

*cackles*
*utter delight*

This is starting to feel familiar- I think I read this once before, ages ago. SO happy to have found it again!
*drowns morning song setup in hearts*

*falls over laughing at the rest of it*
*whistles impressed*
*delighted cackling*
Flightstrike chapter 5 . 3/5
This it amazing!
cztelnik chapter 5 . 2/4
Aww, the "feels"! Nori is suffering from Bilbo's redemption allowances at the moment. Looks like even at the house of the "not-King" hobbit, Bilbo gets to make security calls. ")
cztelnik chapter 4 . 2/3
I like the idea of "ninja hobbits" patrolling the boundaries of the Shire but even more so Bilbo being a prince or royalty as it were among the Hobbits. I kind of missed that or accepted verbatim their renouncement of such among themselves in canon but thinking back it makes sense. Last chapter I went back to look up the Beltaine sunrise song and got waylaid into four hours of music. ")
cztelnik chapter 2 . 2/3
I liked the snark and repartee. Some of Bilbo's speech seemed a bit much but Thorin did act rudely and not at all like a guest ought to. As king he is aware of his responsibilities and how to act the envoy so perhaps he'll be willing to come to terms but the danger of his pride causing him to leave seems likely. I can't imagine the story going very far that way so I'll be curious to see how this is resolved.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 2/3
This fic has piqued my interest and the first chapter is very entertaining. I rarely read Tolkien fanfiction because the original stories hold such an incredible spot in my mind that the risk of marring those memories is too great. However, there is a lure as always to know more about the story and so far this is an excellent fic.
tati1 chapter 4 . 1/14
For we are Hobbits!

Fantastic. This is a really fun story so far. I have NO idea where you're going with it or who Bilbo's parents are, but I'm enjoying the ride, much as Gandalf seems to be!
Altiria-Aty chapter 1 . 1/6
Bag End's love for Dwalin is giving me so much pleasure haha. Hugging curtains!
silence1111 chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
please update. i like the way your story is going and think it could something very interesting.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
I love your story! Update soon!