Reviews for Master of Wood, Water and Hill
DracoKing30 chapter 8 . 1/11
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
Lillian28 chapter 8 . 12/10/2021
I really love this story. Please update soon
Dragoness2525 chapter 8 . 7/10/2021
I may have commented before, so forgive me if I repeat myself. I really do understand how fickle a muse can be, but I'm hoping yours can be tempted back to this story. It isn't the only one of your incompletes that I enjoy, but it is my favorite of the incompletes so far. It's a unique take on re-imagining Bilbo and his journey, and I find myself extremely curious to see how you'll handle the rest of the adventure. I'd offer your muse candy, but I'd hope it was smart enough not to take candy from strangers...
tinaryan29 chapter 8 . 6/7/2021
AWESOME, AMAZING STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!
Dragoness2525 chapter 8 . 4/30/2021
I adore this story, but I have to agree with a previous reviewall was well until chapter 8. Then, got completely lost. I'm hoping you eventually return, and chapter 9 will bring clarity. Regardless, excellent work so far, with interesting tweaks to canon, entertaining character development, and some lovely ideas introduced!
PixelizedGenocide chapter 8 . 1/29/2021
excluding this chapter, the fic is lovely
chap 8 however is the single most confusing thing I've seen, I have no idea what's going on
tomwiggs16 chapter 8 . 1/26/2021
this is my favorite fic on all of fanfiction. I hope it continues. thank you
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2021
I'm rereading this and I just realized, is that long-legged trio Elladan, Elrohir and Aragorn (also known as Strider, AKA, Long-legged)?
Aire5 chapter 2 . 10/31/2020
Love this fic so much. So well done n.n
Sarah Kim chapter 8 . 10/14/2020
Wonderful story! I love this Bilbo Baggins!
aesir21 chapter 8 . 7/24/2020
Did his parents merge with the trees?
aesir21 chapter 7 . 7/24/2020
Unexpected but an amazing innovation and thought process.
aesir21 chapter 6 . 7/24/2020
Fantastic surprises
aesir21 chapter 5 . 7/24/2020
Was that shrine to belladonna or his ancient tree mother?
aesir21 chapter 4 . 7/24/2020