Reviews for My unknown desire
marlane chapter 11 . 11/26
will this story ever be continued?
JK chapter 8 . 7/11
I didn't think it could get any worse. Bella already knows that her husband fucked her sister...for months and now she finds out that hes also a whore...
why is your story so fucking unfair to bella? and why do nasty manwhores always get a virgin bella? as if Edward deserves her
jk chapter 6 . 7/11
I just want to put it behind me...and I want you to do the same bella. I want you to completely forget that I was in love with YOUR SISTER JUST a week ago...that I spent the last couple of months fucking your sister...that I asked her to marry me...lets just put it in the past as if it didn't happen...

HOW THE FUCK IS SHE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT? BUT IM GUESSING SHE WILL CAUSE BELLAS A LITTLE IDIOT...A FUCKING VIRGIN WHORE...STUPID BITCH
NEVER MIND THAT HE WOULD FUCK YOUR SISTER ANYTIME!
jk chapter 5 . 7/11
do you want to wait cause just a week ago you were trying to fuck my sister?
this is fucking disgusting...bella should have said HELL NO
JK chapter 4 . 7/11
rose keeps saying it was a affair..did they have sex?
JK chapter 2 . 7/11
IM SORRY BUT REALLY? HOW CAN YOU HAVE BELLA WITH SOMEONE THAT FUCKING TOUCHED HER SISTER!

ITS FUCKING WRONG WRONG WRNG WRONG WRONG
jk chapter 1 . 7/11
omg...om fucking g...hes been making out with rose? WHAT THE FUCK! he loves bellas sister? and bella likes him?
this is a Edward and bella story? ummm no HELL FUCKING NO, HE LUSTS AFTER HER FUCKING SISTER!...BELLA CAN NEVER BE WITH HIM NOW!
Zoysa chapter 11 . 5/26
Hi,

When will u post the next chapter?
nissou nana chapter 1 . 4/19
please continue this story i love it
breakingdawn57 chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
I hope you finish this lovely story! It deserves to have an HEA. I love this Bella! She is so much more than she appears to be and Edward is so in need of her!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
Really like this story. Please please finish it. I need to see how it develops.
just a fan chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
It is a really good story and very underappreciated. I want to know what happens next but I don't know if you are going yo update it or not. It has not been updated in a long time and if you haven't given up on it then I truly hope that you continue to write it. It is too good a story to remain unfinished and untold. I absolutely adore this Bella and Edward.
2brown-eyes chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
I just found your story and I love it. I do hope that you will continue it.
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
Cool story please update
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
I really like this story Please continue.