Reviews for My unknown desire
I LOVE YOUR STORY
brit chapter 11 . 5/14
Please update soon!
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 5/3
Will you be update this story or this is the end? Thanks
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 11 . 4/28
I love this story! Are you going to finish it?
miranda04 chapter 7 . 4/13
If Bella is now married to him, wouldn't she be a Cullen and not a Swan?

I'm kinda getting whiplash with Bella: is she a mousy wallflower? or is she bold?
miranda04 chapter 5 . 4/13
Again, I'm thrown off by idiosyncrasies in this story. I'm not an expert on the time period, but I doubt that her maid would say "Seriously?" to anyone, let alone the woman she works for.

I know this is fanfic, but I think authors who don't want to research things like appropriate speech, behaviours, etc. for the time period, would be better off creating a made-up country with no particular time frame so these sort of goofs don't stand out.

Mind you, I love the story. You are a wonderful storyteller. It's that I'm trying to place myself/lose myself in a story, and these details take me right out.
miranda04 chapter 4 . 4/13
I am enjoying this story, but am thrown off when characters say things like "mom" or "I'm alright" or "baby bump."

And also regarding the time period: for the times, I'm also surprised that Rosalie would be losing her patience with Bella. Back then, I don't think this is something that a woman should just "get over." I would think Rosalie would be shamed for a long time. But then, maybe Rosalie is just a selfish creature.
CrazyWithABook chapter 11 . 3/14
Your story has been very interesting so far! I can't wait to see what happens next! Uodate soon!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 11 . 3/11
What is Bella up to? I can't wait to find out. Edward is growing more attached everyday. It's good to see.
LaPetitRose chapter 11 . 3/6
Please continue! I'm completely hooked. Love that Bella is finally standing up for herself.
NY13 chapter 11 . 3/5
I like the setting but I think sometimes the main women are somewhat milk-toast and there's the theme of men who do whatever they like without question and women who consistently tolerate or venerate it regardless and are penalized for the same. It's the sexual politics and accountability. Why is Tanya, a sexually liberated woman, also rude and spiteful and Rosalie for stealing intimacies, the heartless one. Also it's hard to believe Edward who has had all kinds of cavalier liaisons suddenly wanted to marry Rose and just as quickly want to be a good husband to Bella.
wow chapter 11 . 3/4
I love this story... first bc it takes place a Long time ago. Second bc Bella is a fierce and strong woman! :D
melissamary55 chapter 11 . 3/2
really good chapter and cant wait to read bella idea
Angelik Angel chapter 11 . 3/2
Hi
I missed this story, and I was very happy when I saw the new update.
She has very way with children, it can start to arrange his children, lol. X
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 11 . 3/2