Reviews for Young Love
Mmmm lily is only 12 years old in 2020 so what type of parents are harry and Ginny to let their 12 year old daughter date or you are a moron and think they are the age when the movies came out
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2019
This is so sad that they had to leave Drakeshaugh!
Birmania chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
I really wanted Annie to be a witch, guess that didn't happen ️
tallis chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
fu
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
This was really sweet
ChrisCorso chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
A really nice story. I’m not sure how it will match up to the events in James and Me, but Lily is a character I enjoy reading about.
addictedheartache chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
nicely written, a thought I had for a one shot building of this would be Lily at school confronting Professor Longbottom... that would be FANTASTIC!
Maddy17171717 chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
This was so amazing! I loved it, and it wasn't cheesy like so many other fanfics like this. It was perfect, you wrote this very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
What is going on with these children's names? Did Terry and Fenella really name their daughter Fuschia? I would have expected that from Lavender maybe.
Teneombre chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
You manage well the relation between a parent and her/his child. It's really interesting to read that. thants for it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Good old mother daughter bonding. Love your work! Can you update your bio with all your new stories soon? Thanks!
That One Eccedentesiast chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This was really good. I liked reading about Ginny and Lily just talking about what it means to grow up and boys, crushes and love.

You did a really good job of writing about their relationship and making them feel like they're close and that Ginny's a good mother.

This is definitely going on my favorite list!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Very insightful. Enjoyed this and even got a laugh in a place or two.
Hamilton chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
That's sad... I thought that with Jacqui having at least some magic in her blood (Shivering Stone, not-invited spell, hearing the mirror when Harry phoned) it would have been possible to find a way to get around the Statute, especially as both the kids and the parents became friends...but I guess as Head Auror you can't take any chances? Besides, Drakeshaugh is too nice a place to keep as a "we don't come here often enough" second (third, fourth?) home, it should be filled with children playing in the woods!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 9/8/2014