Reviews for Curiosity
shimasclan chapter 5 . 6/28
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in so long. I've enjoyed reading it.
wolfenergy17 chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
This story has a really interesting plot, and the writing is well done. I would love to read more of it. I think seeing Sugu and Kazuto's relationship progress into a healthy SIBLING one would be very fun. In the anime, Sugu mentioned that she fell in love with Kazuto due to how he treated her nicely after getting out of SAO, so the fact that they are stuck in SAO together means that she never fell in love with her. This is a chance for them to love each other like a brother and sister! Don't waste it and make it into something else! I really hope to see an update or something on this story, whether it be a new chapter or a A/N saying that you have discontinued this story. The story has been stagnant for so long, which is such a shame considering how good it is...
Moonsky chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
Ohs Noes! I reached the end, it's not done yet! I hate when that happens... ah well. I can't wait to see the next chapter, this is a great story!
PrincessArien chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
Good story so far. You have a pretty good grasp on all of the characters, and the interactions between Kirito and Sugu are interesting and fun to read. And I'm glad that you're also using the light novels to flesh things out more than they were in the anime...one thing I want to point out though about the actual fighting in the game and sword skills, I dunno if you already knew or not, but you can fight with any of the weapons like you would normally IRL, sword skills aren't the only things that actually do damage, just normal swinging and fighting will do that just fine. Sword skills are really only for dealing large amounts of damage at once, and you want to use them sparingly due to the fact that they're more draining physically than normal attacking, and also, they all have cooldown times where you're basically frozen in place and left completely vulnerable.
Anyways, keep up the good work, I'm going to look forward to more updates on this story :D
PrincessArien chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Oh Argo, that cheeky little thing...I swear that Argo is always one of the best parts of SAO fanfics, shame that she got shafted in the anime and only had the one appearance, she would have been a really great character to have around. It's always fun seeing how everyone handles her differently in their fanfics and yet just how much she stays the same.
In any case, the idea of Suguha getting interested in trying to figure out Kazuto's world much earlier than she did in canon and winding up in SAO with him is going to be an interesting concept, I wonder just how Kirito will take it when the two of them finally meet up in the world of Aincrad...things are going to suck so much more for Midori though, as if it wasn't bad enough having the nephew she raised as a son stuck in the Death Game that is SAO, but her daughter as well...I'm looking forward to seeing where this will be going.
Vld chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Well, pretty good so far. My only concern is that i seriously doubt anyone in any kind of corporation would be that impressed with a girl to send her something that valuable just because she claims to be the sister to a very good player. Well, Kayaba would, and i'm assuming he was the one who answered next, but the secretary? (I'm assuming it was a secretary) wouldn't have done so. Other than that, it looks pretty good.
A random fangirl chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
I honestly REALLY enjoyed these long chapters...but why aren't there more? From the looks of it, you two aren't going to update sooner or later. I just want you two to know that if you two eventually see this, I hope there'll be more updates! Love this fanfiction! :D
mutecebu chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Fun stuff again. Looking forward to the character interplay.
mutecebu chapter 2 . 5/22/2015