Reviews for Of Bombs and Box-steps
ZHNK chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
That ending was just "... what the frog?" xD I mean, the part where Shizuo start dancing with Izaya.

Ugh, I saw that movie years ago, but I remember I was fascinated by it. Really good movie.
hellointernet chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is fabulous! You captured Izaya nicely! It's kind of sweet how Izaya dragged Shizuo so that he's also a 'god'. Maybe not your intention but that's how I interpreted it. Great job!
Mozu The Mochi chapter 1 . 2/13/2014

... And that's all I have to say.

PS, I love Izaya here! XD
SleepyMorning chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Awwwww :D
Poor Shizuo :D Izaya that crazy fcker.
Word chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Ah, I'm glad you said that this was inspired by Fight Club, because I was totally thinking about it while I read this. haha. (Does that mean that Izaya is Shizuo's alternate personality? lol)
Interesting story. Silly Shizuo should know better by now, and just turn and walk away whenever Izaya is involved.
InkButterfly chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Brilliant. I didn't see it coming but then again it is typical Izaya so of course he would be involved.
UnderdogHero chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
You never disappoint with your fics. I swear, Izaya's "I'm magiiiiiic!" got me the most, I couldn't stop laughing. It just sounds so much like something he'd say.
Rai Rai Blue chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I thought you were going to leave us in the cold in this fandom. I was quite surprised seeing this on the page. I really thought for once that Izaya wasn't in on it. My rational brain kept saying he would never try to blow up the place, not his precious monster's home. Well I should have known better. You can't expect anything of Izaya except crazy shenanigans. It was a fun read. Till later. *wonk*
Quiet.crash chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ah, I missed your Shizaya stories ;D Gotta love these two!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Oohhhh ho ho ho, clever!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 2/9/2014