Reviews for Stitched
Heksie chapter 1 . 11/16
Lucie chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Come and join us on the NCIS Facebook & Operation BBC pages to help bring back Ziva.
dannyxf chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
So sweet! More pleas!
olitzbabies chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
pleaaasseee i need this! continue! :D
TivaRules1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Ahhhh the feelssss! Wow love this. I'd Love to see the story continue :)
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This is perfection! I really enjoyed the premise (Ziva injured, Tony goes to her) and your writing of it. Oh how I miss Ziva. And Tony and Ziva. And NCIS with Tony and Ziva. Anyway, thanks for the Tiva fix. :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I like this very much.
And it certainly fits in with S11 and the absence of Ziva and Tony's somewhat half-hearted pining for her.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Very nice! Thank you. :)
jae-vous chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
ahh Kiera this is perfect. Your dialogue and voice for the characters - tony especially - is spot on. And all the description in between. Beautiful work as always.
Tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ok,this is an ending I can live with!
Sunnyside2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Darn right he's staying with her! Oh if only. Really enjoyed this one shot. Thanks for writing.
Irish Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
'How ? '...that one word somehow started my eyes to automatically drip silent tears and from then until the end of your story there was no stopping them. I cried like a little girl at the ending. I have missed my darling couple so much !
This was so beautifully done. Sad, but what I expected for the last 7 months. He's been pining for her - I knew it! Thank you for sharing this.
'There's no way he's leaving her again' - YES THAT !
amaia chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Please write a 2nd chapter, or a sequel. I'm glad T&Z are together, but I want them both to come back to their NCIS family. (They don't have to work at ncis, but just be able to see them.) Thank you.
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 2/9/2014