Reviews for Madness
ladida chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
eagerly awaiting an update! hope you continue soon! i can't wait to see more of shelby/tig!
Dissolved Starr chapter 22 . 5/21/2015
Can't wait for more!
TorchwoodAngel2788 chapter 22 . 5/21/2015
Is It weird that I kinda want to see a smack down between Gem and Shel and "watch' Shel kick her ass? This chapter was great, loved the scene's between Opie and Shelby, though it nearly broke my heart when he saw Donna. Makes me think 'Poor Shel'. Loved this chapter, have nothing bad to say of your writing once again. You pull on my heartstrings more and more with this story!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 22 . 5/20/2015
Reading your dialogue, I swear it's like watching season one or two again. I can hear everybody in my head, it's so right on.
and let me just say, i was totally in this for the tig smut. I have no issues with opie, I've just never found him to be hot...until this chapter. Damn, dude...just...damn.
OnTheWildside chapter 22 . 5/20/2015
I rather like this game of tag we have going here. I find it much more... Stimulating than the school yard version.

I'll be the first to say that I'm extremely relieved to see Opie and Shelby finally get it on. I was satisfied how it happened. It was tender and passionate "love making" that you would expect from a gentle giant like Opie. Of course, Donna was the precursor and her presence seemed to linger with them during the deed, but that's to be expected.

Tig has been rather preoccupied with Shelby and shying away from his duties. He didn't have a handle on their previous hit like he should have and, as he often does, Clay jumps to conclusions.

I'm a little nervous about Gemma's warning about Shelby. She's overreacting per usual and its reminiscent of her feelings toward Tara. It was an interesting plot twist.

Where my stories are often vignettes, covering a mass of plot in a short amount of time, I really enjoy actual stories, with plot twists and deeply rooted storylines that keep you guessing, something I always seem to fall short of.

I was so happy to see you updated as soon as I came home. I cant wait to see what you write next!
liferscove2118 chapter 22 . 5/20/2015
I'll just be over here fanning off. I have a love/hate ship with Gemma.

Nice work.
angelicedg chapter 22 . 5/20/2015
Thank you for the great new chapter!
I'm glad she and Ope finally got together. I can't decide who I want her to be with more, Tig or Ope.
I hope you can update again really soon :)
liferscove2118 chapter 21 . 5/18/2015
I'm practically dying to know where this goes next. What you have posted is fantastic.
Looking forward to the next one.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 21 . 4/30/2015
Dude, you're just gonna leave us hanging?! I need more! It's getting seriously intense, and I'm all distraught and stuff!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
Oh, no...I swear, things just never go right when Tig's involved.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 19 . 4/29/2015
It's been a while since I saw the earlier episodes...Is that *the* Cherry?
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
Seriously, SAMCRO almost has the monopoly on screwed up relationships.
angelicedg chapter 21 . 4/25/2015
Found and read in one take, can't wait for more!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 17 . 4/24/2015
DO WHAT WITH THE WHO NOW?
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 16 . 4/24/2015
Your dialogue at the beginning of the chapter was absolutely spot on. Made me seriously miss the first couple of seasons of the show. You know, before everything went crazy.