Reviews for Invisible Fox
dwarfwatcher1 chapter 1 . 5/16
Excellent story! Though, I was briefly reminded of Discworld. One in a million chance works 9 out of 10 times, indeed. Thank you for a great fanfic, with solid and believable characters making logical decisions.
'I am Yurei Naruto, the spirit of the MaELstORm!'

Really, author? What are you? 13 years old?

So freaking cringe. Grow up.
0DINS0N chapter 3 . 3/24
Eh kinda spits in his parents face to change his surname tbh
Shran chapter 34 . 2/12
“ gratuitous beaver shot!” - laughs himself silly
Gamer71796 chapter 15 . 2/1
I just want you to know... 10 years, and at least 4 rereads, and I just got the Casanunda joke... I know you will probably never read this comment. I'm not even sure that you're active on ff anymore, but I felt the compelling need to put this out there. I still love most of your fics and, inevitably, I always come back to them when I'm on a Naruto binge.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2023
fking pedo author
Child of Dreams chapter 29 . 10/8/2023
Samehada's wielder's name is Hoshigaki Kisame, not Kisami...
AliceMadelineSennen chapter 12 . 9/12/2023
Bueno, que yo sepa, no era permitido que una chica durmiera con su novio, sobre todo si era su prometido. Siempre debían tener un chaperón para que la chica se mantuviera virgen hasta el matrimonio. Esto se llevaba a cabo en especial en las nobles familias.
Blue-Happens chapter 34 . 7/25/2023
what the fu-
I guess you needed to leave as little cliff hangers as possible if you wanted to just end it like that. but the sudden revival is sudden, it feels like it needed a lot more gravitas to be earned
Anyanwu chapter 34 . 7/24/2023
Please, Amaterasu. Respect the goddess who plunged the world into darkness until they lured her out with hit dancing babes.
Blue-Happens chapter 8 . 7/24/2023
why is hinata calling him naruto so goddamn often?

it's not his name, and hasn't been his name for years! it is absurd that she would switch between the two names instead of always calling him ruto.

there are other ways for people to find out, jeeze.

(it's not like it's a secret anymore, almost all the clan heads know, the hokage knows, some random academy brats found out. there is no way that everybody who cares to look doesn't know this)
Blue-Happens chapter 4 . 7/24/2023
what kind of madman puts two toddlers into a separate building, with no supervision.

the clan head immediately takes advantage of naruto's family stuff, drops his eldest on him like unwanted refuse, then binds him to his family via betrothal contract within minutes of meeting him?

wow
Blue-Happens chapter 3 . 7/24/2023
I remember reading this a long while ago, and being really invested in the invisible ninja thing, but on re-reading I am disconcerted by how extremely young they are, and how soon the author puts them in sus situations

lil kids dont think about that stuff

naruto as a property has always treated very young children as mini adults, (see kakashi graduating at 6 or something ridiculous) but it's still weird
Vishw chapter 2 . 6/3/2023
Writing bathing mishaps of 6-year-olds, talk about creepy.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 3 . 5/9/2023
"There will be certain conditions, though. You need to be examined to find out if your invisibility is a Kekkai Genkai. If it is, the Hyuuga will support you in starting your own clan, although Hinata will receive the Sleeping Bird seal so that any children inherit your bloodline only. If it isn't a bloodline, you will marry into the Hyuuga clan, although no seals will be required because of how much you have already done for the clan.

"Either way, we will help you retrieve your clan scrolls from the vault underneath the wreckage of your father's house and on behalf of the clan, I ask for permission to learn the Rasengan as it may prove very advantageous to our Jyuuken."

Dropped.