Reviews for Invisible Fox
LordLordyLord chapter 3 . 7/21
I'm going to stop reading in the middle of this chapter. Here are my reasons:

1.) Premise sounded promising but you spend way too much time on trying to form a close relationship with underage children. That's really, REALLY weird. I get romance but this is just a romance tumor because it overtakes the story really fast.

Then you marry him off when he's six. Whyyyyy? That just weird. Not to mention you sexualize them which is f#cked up.

So nope. No more for me.

And besides, who the hell would want their kids to marry and eventually have invisible children... AT SIX?

2.) The whole struck by lightning and become invisible permanently, doesn't make sense. Making the clothes and weapon you are holding turn invisible as well really doesn't make sense.

3.) The Hyuuga keep the rasengan? That's pretty dumb, and causes imbalance between the clans, but you don't bother explaining, and just dictate it happens. I get it, it's your story but at the same time this makes no darn sense and is somewhat lazy.
LordLordyLord chapter 3 . 7/21
I'm going to stop reading in the middle of this chapter. Here are my reasons:

So nope. No more for me.

Fanfiction concepts be so appealing, then boom only focus on pairings
Nixramor chapter 1 . 7/6
The Bible seems to infer that prophecies are self fulfilling in the sense that its the most likely outcome and/or that God planed for it in that way.
But like others I have made use of the multiverse as a common plot device to link and make parallel the differing stories. I have made a shared story, one in which my semi-insert/medium; Nixramor belongs in a multi-versal universe.
Personally I don't believe in an infinitely branching universe. It seems absurd as an explanation.
It would have to initialize a new verse for every atoms movement; not just important decisions from an observer.
Though ironically it would also necessitate the existence of God, multiple and trio and one etc. Besides needing something to smooth out the inevitable contradictions. Multiple, limited, perfect verses on the other hand... Quite possible, even likely considering. I might write this out in Philosophical Code sometime.
musme chapter 34 . 7/4
I love it
Thanks
Gvagore chapter 2 . 6/26
...sexualising 6 year olds. The fuck is wrong with you.
yochan123 chapter 34 . 6/20
This was really cute :) how fun with an invisible naruto
yochan123 chapter 10 . 6/20
Easy mission this time. Man now I see why the uchihas didn’t revolt and Itachi is still here
yochan123 chapter 8 . 6/20
Lol it’s interesting his invisibility has become a bloodline
yochan123 chapter 3 . 6/20
The elements make sense but man nobody will know him then under his real name :(
yochan123 chapter 1 . 6/20
In your face shit village
Howdy5464 chapter 1 . 6/14
Love it already
k8suki chapter 34 . 6/8
This was pretty DANG GOOD! I wasn't expecting to like it, since the desc. makes it seem like another rinnegan story. but damn this was good :) also loving the naruhina ;3; so sweet... two babies cuddling ;3; 3 anyways, love the story :3
Neji is literally the first paragraph
arisasonoda84 chapter 30 . 5/24
forgive me if i am wrong i believe its hashirama
2,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »