Reviews for Invisible Fox
misuky7 chapter 34 . 9/1
This was just as amazing as the previous story of yours I've read. I cannot wait to read more. :3
Shadowlord1295 chapter 1 . 8/22
hey i love this story but are you going to make a sequel?
IronWolfe chapter 34 . 8/17
For a story that started from a one-shot, this is good. Scratch that, it's good anyway. Thanks for writing!
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 7 . 8/15
I'm so stupid. When Itachi said future brother in law I was confused because I thought he was talking about Kiba and Sasuke getting married.
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 4 . 8/13
He should wear the green spandex when Gai is teaching him
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 1 . 8/13
It's not that big of a deal but I think you meant "blank" to 1. Seems like an interesting story.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 31 . 7/28
Ooooo, interesting! So , they're going after Kabuto...well, at least he isn't as scary as he is later on in the story. Nice one!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 21 . 7/28
Sensible of him, indeed. Well done, Sasuke! Excellent chapter!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 11 . 7/28
Very nice! Sorry I haven't reviewed before, I tend to get caught up in the stories I read, especially if I like them a lot, and I only remembered to review because I had a question: Is it okay to decide Haku's gender on me own? You don't ever really say, and I can see why when thinking about the manga chapters, but anyway...um, sorry, lost my train of thought. Anyway, the question's asked, the chapter's excellent, and I can't wait to read more.
ShiroAyato chapter 21 . 7/28
Well...Haku's a dude. He's a dude, and we have proof. Check out the Naruto Online game, Haku is affected by the Sexy Jutsu making it clear that he's either a guy or a gay woman.
Dymian chapter 3 . 7/25
Wait, if the water turns invisible when it hits him, why doesn't the blood, which is mostly water?
Pleas look back and continue this amazing story, I've really enjoyed the characters as well as how you've balanced the story even with the flow of changes to the main plot line , I hope you restart your work on this wonderful story
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 7/19
Heh, that was a great pun in the story description.
ivanganev1992 chapter 28 . 6/12
Ch 28

Cankuru ( Catman) be glad that Naruto didn't found Sasory's diary and description of the Puppetry. Did you know that Naruto could control 20 somehow.

And could 100 or 50 with extra constructions. But the worst horrifying past is if he uses pure chakra construct It is limitless.

Add the original thinking and imagination and ingenuity and untorodoxal thinking like damn reborn Sasory striving himself to outmach him .

And I mean he didn't know that Sasory went to become a little living heart in doll/puppet body.

And Mr. Nine loves to be petted and hugged like a teddy bear or house cat/Chihuahua You get the idea.
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 6/12
Ch 23

Nine is grumpy because he lost his light half but still more dangerous than all except 10 .
1,988 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »