Reviews for Invisible Fox
Boomshanka chapter 3 . 11/21
Hahaha...poor Kumo ambassador...

I can imagine the scene.

Kumo-teme(to himself): Yes! I have an unmarked Hyuuga, the clan heir even! I will be so honored when I take her back to Kumo...I'll be rewarded...I'll be..
Voice : No you won't.
Kumo-teme: Who's there? Sow yourself!

(Pow)

Kumo-teme: My kintama... my unborn children...aaaaaah!
mr guy chapter 1 . 11/12
youkai is from some other anime. if you are too lazy to call it demonic chakra or whatever is canon then your unlikely to amount to much in your writing.
arsenicminds chapter 7 . 11/11
o holy-
arsenicminds chapter 6 . 11/11
sHOOOOK
I always wondered why no author used the invasion to get rid of the PEST danzo... It's kinda perfect cover.. He CAN be killed fairly easily, he can't reveal any powers he has to konoha shinobi without ALSO making him leave the village permanently,and lose his ONLY chance at ruling over ANYTHING AT ALL.(which he wouldn't do), so it's kinda obvious he'd die "for the greater good", then it's actually a GOOD thing for the invasion. Kill him, the hyuuga elders, the village elders, and then chalk it all up to "the invaders got em' THOSE BASTARDS"...It MIGHT seem a little EVIL but really it's just deception (kinda what ninja are supposed to all about).. Root, having no body to give them any orders, would just CRUMBLE or starve to death underground.. So their not really an issue. Elder hyuuga were taken out fairly early in this one (which is a nice change of pace). I looked THIS one up in canon, Hiashi just IGNORES whatever they say (and ya, they REALLY don't have ANY power to enforce ANYTHING they want, they can nag and complain, but that's ABOUT IT). Another thing, WHY would you take naruto out of the village, if his chakra was messed up, his control was shot and there was a group that ALREADY ganked you, that wanted him?.. That's a little STUPID... You should strip him down, make sure he NEVER wears his normal clothes, stays IN the village and stays INVISIBLE, nobody he's close to goes out, until he's back at 100%. If nothing else then because getting him is PART of their end-game, denying them is kinda a MORAL IMPERATIVE. It's like the bad guy saying "I don't care what you know, I just wanna hear your SCREAMS!" before the torture!
I actually don't get it, if ALL the sharringans could be "harvested" why would the leaf LET the clan grow? That seems like another GLARING security hole. I mean the hyuuga have the "curse seal" and all, I'd think something similar would be put on the uchiha. and this "naka" couldn't be MUCH of a b.a. because itachi killed him the same night he killed EVERYBODY else without a problem.
I always thought it was a little DUMB that the Magekyo was SUPPOSEDLY stronger then the rinnegan.. I mean come on, how does that make ANY SENSE? (of course it's the only b.a. bloodline the author could think of to give to TONS of bad-guys, obiteo, sasuke, itachi, madara, danzo, clones, kagura. I think kishi had sharringan on the brain when he was making the series) I like the idea of the gates being able to defeat it, makes it more balanced like the elemental wheel. Fire beat wind but is beat by water, etc..etc.. (although anybody that has blown out a birthday candle knows that fire DOES NOT beat wind)
So in a DOME on "barrier" watchers, nobody noticed a "blind spot", a genjutsu on THEIR MOST IMPORTANT building?
Shadow chapter 15 . 10/7
Hakus gender is troll
Natsubi chapter 21 . 9/23
Haku's a girl, no guy can look the way haku did
anyone else notice how in the war during the flash back when haku was shown again haku was even more feminine?
Min-chan17 chapter 3 . 9/7
I love you, this story the love in NH it's excellent so far
TheArisingOverlord chapter 4 . 8/16
Yes, I reached chapter two and I could immediately tell that this story was not for me.
wow kakashi must really suck if it took tsunade the best medic in the world to bring him out of tsukiyomi effects, but zabuza just wakes up all by himself just a little sore and drained
wow way to take any and all choices away from naruto in the way of future companionship. Hey you are the being that saved my daughter, my wife and helped root out saboteurs in my clan let me help you by chaining you to my clan, you get no say even though i wouldn't have a wife or daughter if it wasn't for you.
Anaea chapter 34 . 7/26
Seemed too rushed in many places. Too much unnecessary dialogue, and not quite enough story. But if redone and tweaked, could be very good. Nice job
2,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »