Reviews for Invisible Fox
Shadowpawzzz chapter 34 . 2/11
It was a decent story good job!
rmiser1994 chapter 34 . 1/19
fantastic story ~ really enjoyed reading it! .
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 11 . 1/2
You messed up seriously some things. Naruto's powers are supposed to remain secret or mystery as long as possible, yet Itachi is spilling them to unchecked civilians like it's a E-rank thing like basic Bunshin. And at the same time people who should know about them for better cooperation in battle (Anko, Asuma) are left in the darkness.
Sliksick chapter 34 . 1/1
I am just curious - is this story finished or did someone else continue it?
kyle198917 chapter 34 . 12/28/2016
Great story wish u would continue or if someone else has let me know
Guest chapter 34 . 12/12/2016
Not bad at all, on the whole, naruto is gonna have to get a heap of a HECK ton stronger, but then again ALL the good guys are gonna have to grow quite a bit... (especially if you don't want it to devolve into the messy quagmire that is shippuden) BUT overall, not bad at all...
Guest chapter 33 . 12/12/2016
You know, you may want to give naruto the "great exploding clone" jutsu... I mean invisible clones? That go BOOM? Think of the possibilities: invisible clone exploding handcuffs, kunai, shuriken, all with more explosive power then ANY of dederia's JUNK... He's be TERRIFYING.

And yeah, I did see this coming after all, how the hell are you gonna get him out of this: Akutski attack/attack/attack RUT you got him in? It's either start KILLING THEM in mass quantities OR naruto's gotta vanish, and with danzo working with the stupid "red clouds" that means that konoha has to believe him gone too. boring and WAAAAAAAAAY overdone... but really there are only a few ways to do it.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/12/2016
and how would Orochimaru know where Tsunade is, since he no longer can use his snakes to keep up with his contacts? I mean lets face it, without snake techniques Orochi is HIGH-CHUNNIN, LOW jounnin.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/11/2016
ROFL... Akutski against, 5 mankekyeo users, 4 jinchuriki, 3 KAGES, 2 people that can open the gates AND ONE INVISIBLE ARMY! (they really DO HAVE A DEATH WISH in your story!) (sorry it's x-mas season and it seemed appropriate from the sheer STUPIDITY of pein and the others.)

Too say I'm not impressed with the attack, is putting it mildly.. The Akutski CANNOT do a full frontal monty simply because they do not have the RESOURCES too.. that and in cannon they were getting their asses KICKED by GENNIN most of the time.. They may THINK their powerful... but they haven't taken in the "Ichigo effect"... EVERYONE AROUND said "child of destiny" is going to be FAR more powerful then any other generation before them! It happens a LOT in JRPGs... and the bleach series kinda points it out with a neon sign! SO.. 4 jinchuriki (including the strongest of them ALL), a sage, and what 14-15 kages?.. Yeah, probably NOT the best party to crash and say your the bad-ass. Actually kinda MORONIC.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/11/2016
I know the mangekio sharringan is powerful but you seem to be forgetting EVERY SINGLE use, makes the user that much closer to TOTAL BLINDNESS! Even the OC you put in wouldn't be able to throw it's powers around willy-nilly.

Also, not particularly SANE, attacking a place that currently has 4 jinchuriki in it all banded together! The akautski would be slaughtered before it STARTED! and that's BEFORE we get into the VERITABLE ARMY of invisible soldiers and invisible summons! BEST BET? ditch cannon and just let these fools have their day! Keep mr. ripple-eyed-delusional-fool outta the area.(and yes, he IS a fool, he, just like the sharringan can be taken out by two simple words "CHAKRA FLARE".. what kind of god can be beat by a FLASHLIGHT?)
Guest chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
I think the "zoinks" is a shout out to scooby-doo(haunted castle...that's NOT REALLY haunted)... I swear the canon author was smoking something when he wrote this episode.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
Actually if you LOOK at naruto's foes... they aren't really anything to be impressed with.. we got a group of people that are bloodthirsty that want NOTHING TO DO with peace.. (Hiden, sasori).. that want PEACE FOR THE WORLD (which can't exist)... a deranged uchiha, and an Uzumaki that's so delusional that he comes off as PATHETIC... Then we got orochi whose only REAL strength seems in RUNNING AWAY from a fight... I mean seriously I hear "I'll get you gadget, NEXT TIME!".. everytime he poofs up. You need real PLANET conquers not KIDS stuck in middle/high school... THESE ARE PEOPLE were even the "good guys" are willing to KILL.. not "oh I screwed up so I am a good guy now".

Even kumo... "Oh that was our LAST kage.."... "that tried to kidnap a small girl to never see her family again and rape her repeatedly... until she gave up the will to live"... YEAH I don't think they make a card for that and I don't think "we're sorry" quite carries it.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/11/2016
You realize with that FEW teams, then YEAH the test is OVER, there is NOBODY to participate... One sound team is OUT, one konoha team is OUT... SO add it up... 3 (naruto's), 3(Kumo's)... 3 team retard (sasuke's)... and team "red shirt) kabuto's... so that's 6 matches.. count kabuto out.. that's only 5... Prelims are stupid in this case.

Also "you only encountered Zabuza-sama once"?.. Um in fights to the death.. how many times are you EXPECTED to live through when your opponent is more experienced, physically older/stronger AND already done this?.. That makes no sense... Three GENNIN, took on a JOUNNIN... LOL.. does that make ANY SENSE?...
Trekio112 chapter 8 . 11/22/2016
Its hilarious how in every hinaXnaru fic kiba always gets fucked up by naruto for trying to claim hinata
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
Would have been better if it was Hinata with Lee, Neji with Naruto, and Kiba with Tenten because Kiba is also a sensor so it would be more balanced than having 2 sensors at once.
2,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »