Reviews for Invisible Fox
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 34 . 9/26
Well, this is certainly... Something. The premise was good, but the story was way too rushed. And I kept wondering why do these ninjas keep blurting out highly confidential info seemingly without a care in the world and sometimes to their potential enemies/opponents (one example was during the chuunin exams when some of the genin were talking about their jutsus, and even the Raikage mentioned something about the Gates to Itachi). I do commend you that there were several parts here that made me laugh but it would have been better if the pacing and development (especially for Hinata and Naruto) were much slower. I'm still more or less entertained by this story so I did enjoy reading this.
Sue-Drae chapter 1 . 8/31
I haven't even finished the chapter yet but I wanted to point out the very strong "What If?Marvel) vibes in this intro. Nicely written.
Nope nope nope, instantly dropped, I mean he gives away one of the only fucking things his dad left for him, to a damn stranger, yeah dropped
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 5/23
Good chapter.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 3 . 5/23
It's great that Naruto will be raised by Hinata's family.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 2 . 5/23
Nice chapter.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 5/23
Poor Naruto, the village needs to get what's coming to them!
IzenR chapter 4 . 5/13
Cringey ಠ益ಠ, this would be good without the cringe parts ಠ︵ಠ
ChRiAn chapter 3 . 4/19
Is Hiashi seriously worried if Hinata is still a virgin when they are SEVEN?
ToxinWrites chapter 34 . 3/18
Neat premise, but wayyyy too much focus on pairings that are too young to know.

The Kurama clone is pretty genius, but again, it’s drowned out by the amount of shipping being done.

I still read through this, but it was still difficult to tell what year or time they’re in.

That major time skip at the beginning from 5 to 14 was jarring and hard to follow.

I do appreciate the Kiba acknowledgment, underrated character that needs to be seen as more than “funne dog guy.”

Anyway, I could catch the drift of the premise, but I still can’t get past the amount of shipping that shouldn’t be happening that soon.

It’s a solid idea, but the focus should be more on Ruto than trying to pair him with everyone.

A little disappointed, especially that this was the top 5 most favorited fanfics under Naruto.

I hope you may reconsider these things, I really expected something more than just pairing, shock humor about Ruto’s invisibility, and the cosmic luck that he got.

I’m disappointed, it had potential to be more action/adventure themed than romance, which is sickening at the ages they are.
LordZarcon chapter 3 . 3/2
I hope he learns to turn it on anf off
beloved of naruto chapter 4 . 2/12
Spanking isn't cool bro. Women deserve respect.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
Invisible naruto... hmm, well at least he won't have a problem with food or clothes anymore, lol.
Li-Ion78 chapter 4 . 11/30/2021
Wow a naruto simping on hinata lmao ok ill bite because hiashi is taking this shit seriously
Alexander Skjensvold chapter 5 . 11/28/2021