Reviews for Invisible Fox
ReadR13 chapter 34 . 5/16
I enjoyed this story
Goddammit is Halu a girl or a boy?! Lol well done
cofefa1 chapter 22 . 4/23
Best phrase award is for Lee! XD
STARFIREPIE chapter 26 . 4/18
Scoody doo reference... I saw that
STARFIREPIE chapter 25 . 4/18
Flexible huh?
STARFIREPIE chapter 21 . 4/18
Poor Hina-chan'
STARFIREPIE chapter 16 . 4/18
I want a matching outfit too!
Blueowl chapter 34 . 4/8
Enjoyable story. Really unique.
Thanks for sharing.
Univers One chapter 34 . 3/26
Thank you for this amazing story.
emily4498 chapter 34 . 2/28
I very much enjoyed this
nekoboy13 chapter 1 . 2/28
the last bit war really cringy, like srsly, he just find out about the truth and out of nowhere he already has a new name? He shouldn't even know what a maelstrom is!
Stormwing89 chapter 18 . 2/19
If I had found this story while the poll was still up I totally would have gone for the tigers summons, despite the chameleons seeming so obvious it is ridiculous. After all, tigers a. are orange, b. have natural camouflage and stealth skills that I can see them teaching to Naruto to back up his bloodline (trap camouflage and silent movement and moving through brush without leaving traces and such,) c. would have hunting instincts and natural weapons while chameleons are slow moving prey that can simply hide very effectively which Naruto can already do with his bloodline- the chameleons are unlikely to be able to help him in truly significant ways, since most uses of a chameleon summons I could think of could just as easily be done by a clone of him. Love the story though, and am interested in seeing where the author takes it.
Wongjunkit chapter 1 . 2/2
A Harry Potter reference? Liking this already.
Bri Kimball chapter 6 . 2/1
i enjoyed this a lot. i also like how you included real styles of martial arts as well as detailed descriptions it makes it easy imagine the scenes and to become lost in the story you have written. congratulations.
Blitza chapter 1 . 1/15