Reviews for Invisible Fox
Draconc89 chapter 20 . 12/11/2020
I like the nod to Kitsune's Power with the great tigers.
AcidESP chapter 34 . 9/30/2020
this pretty good story, but I resent that Ruto is discovered so fast, but anyway, I laughed like crazy in the line of Guy-sensei explaining the attack Pain Tsunami, if I remember, because just this morning I saw a meme with the same line hahahaha, finally a greeting, bye!
LogandaMute chapter 28 . 9/24/2020
At this point I couldn’t read anymore of this story. It’s a good story and the concept is something I found very interesting but including the akatsuki so early just made it seem stupid to me. Other than that it’s a great story.
agentshark1200 chapter 2 . 9/13/2020
So cringe I can't
Detsella Morningdew chapter 28 . 9/8/2020
Same. Even the Reanimation jutsu has weaknesses. Mangekyo should have more than "you will eventually go blind" (which isn't even a problem with Eternal Mangekyo).

It's a shame that there stopped being strategic combat and more stealth involved so that the Byakugan looked as cool as it actually was.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 26 . 9/8/2020
Don't worry, as long as headcanon is self-consistent, it works.

(My own headcanon, after finding out the snakes had their own sage mode, is that each summon animal type are descendants from the old nature chakra practitioners from before "normal" chakra existed. Thus all summon animals old enough to remember are able to use nature chakra (but not necessarily the method to teach it to humans).
Detsella Morningdew chapter 25 . 9/8/2020
Sasuke pointing that out just makes everything that much better.
Devashish Karatolios chapter 34 . 9/8/2020
Can you drop a link to the adopted version? I want to see what happens next.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 17 . 9/7/2020
Killer Bee?

Why did you even write him in?

I mean, sure he's awesome, but I can't even comprehend trying to write for him.

I've written for characters who only speak in rhyme before, but Bee has a *style*, too. And not one that is easy.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 3 . 9/7/2020
While I don't object to giving him multiple affinities, I don't understand how people miss the explanation of the chakra paper so thoroughly.

The paper only determines your *primary* affinity. It doesn't matter how many affinities you have, it will only display one of them. *Maybe* if they had the exact, and I do mean exact, same level of affinity, would something odd happen with the paper.

People also seem to forget the difference between being able to use an element, and having an affinity for it, which really confuses me.

Kakashi has a lightning affinity. That's it. He can use all the other elements, but lightning is his affinity.

Mokuton is the result of having a multiple affinity. So is Particle Style, and countless other Kekkei Genkai.

Sorry about the rant. It's just a minor pet peeve of mine. (Though if you have evidence to support something different, I don't mind discussing it.)
Abyssal Angel chapter 17 . 9/3/2020
*sigh* And just like that, you've lost me. I can appreciate that you've built up that this is an AU, but it's not AU enough that it allows for the bad guys to deploy author's omniscience to allow for the protagonists to have 'appropriately leveled' threats. The story was going great until you pulled that, even if it did follow canon far too closely for what was supposed to be an AU. Ah well. *waves goodbye*
Anonymous chapter 21 . 8/31/2020
Yo im loving the killer bee raps! Cracks me up everytime
Ricee chapter 34 . 8/17/2020
dang, you put it up for adoption, this story was good and I've been reading it for 9 hours straight. looking at your profile I see that you are still active and honestly that alone is pretty rare. did anyone ever pick up the story?
RexCaldoran chapter 25 . 8/2/2020
xeah I know it's a cliché, I know it's overused but damn it always hilarious xD
Waki Paki chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
Haven't even read the first chapter, but you've committed a cardinal sin of fanfiction;
You labeled your first chapter "Prologue" and then the next "Chapter 1"
So on the dropdown list, its 2. Chapter 1, 3. Chapter 2. It just looks bad, man. Either you make the first one prologue and name the other chapters, or you number them all normally.
2,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »