Reviews for Invisible Fox
Halofan2117 chapter 34 . 7/25/2020
I want the sequel.
Thanks for making this story it was a absolute pleasure to read.
Captaindolon chapter 8 . 7/13/2020
Congrats on making a beautifully written story. You are a very good writer and I’m having a very pleasant time reading this.
fjutableng1 chapter 30 . 7/8/2020
Jiraiya and hiruzen would beat orochimaru and gai, kakashi, anko, asuma, kurenai, shisui, hiashi, hizashi, inoichi, shikaku, choza, tsume, fugaku, shibi they would only need half of them plus shikaku to beat pein, shikaku could easily figure out their weaknesses and itachi and naori together would beat that other uchiha (forgot his name) the mei and rasa (Kazekage) wouldn't need to help evacuate the civillians, the chunin and genin could do that so if anyone needs backup Ao, Mei, Chojuro, Rasa could help them plus the fact that Zabuza, Darui (he should be there as a body guard to a because Bee counts as a sensei to a genin team), yugao, hayate, the yondaime hokages former guards, ebisu and so many more should be able to help and 7 gates Guy just enough to not lose his legs could possibly be a le to beat pein by himself and Some of these battles would be won quickly so the People that aren't tired should be able to help the rest and they would be able to survive the invasion with minimum damage to the Village and almost no deaths (i haven't read the entire chapter but i'm guessing what i wrote didn't happen)
shadewolfedrt chapter 19 . 7/7/2020
what does Chekov's guns mean I have only heard it form you?
fjutableng1 chapter 5 . 7/6/2020
I do belive that a genin talking to their kage would use Sama and a Kage talking to another kage would use Dono it feels weird to see sakura say Hokage-Dono
jukehero461 chapter 15 . 6/14/2020
Ah, Cassanunda gets around I see; even manages to satisfy Anko!
Aced-Cake chapter 30 . 6/4/2020
FUCK! Naruto has chakra chains, I'm so excited but I'm reading this at 1 AM and my mom is sleeping so I have to keep quiet, but you're making this damn hard!
silversnitch4765 chapter 6 . 5/16/2020
Rasengan is an A rank jutsu, Hinata and Neji shouldn’t have the chakra to use an a rank. Hi Anaya and Naruto bathing and sleeping together is an issue for 6 yr old children, its utterly ridiculous. 5-6 yr old shouldn’t be without supervision period.
EllaJuroku chapter 27 . 4/21/2020
The bleach anime make, do you remember the name of the omake?
BTB chapter 17 . 4/20/2020
I am reading through your story and actually chanted out the rap to my wife.

2 thumbs up. Yo!
TheWateringWizard chapter 32 . 4/15/2020
Only two chapters left ?! God that’s horrible !

I at least hope that we’ll see Kisame and Deidara get their asses kicked
TheWateringWizard chapter 30 . 4/15/2020
Jesus that was brutal...
TheWateringWizard chapter 29 . 4/15/2020
Oh shit, it’s about to go down !
TheWateringWizard chapter 28 . 4/15/2020
How will Konoha prevent the upcoming Massacre ?!
aries12345251 chapter 5 . 3/11/2020
this became trash here it just becams another friendship power story and too many politics who only wish to used him and he's pretty much a pawn who let's others used him
2,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »