Reviews for Genius Sensei
Hollow Lives chapter 60 . 5/1
Must be close to the tenth time i have read this fantastic story. Absolute pleasure to read. I especially love Danzo in your version of events. I can't help but feel that he comes across as a bit of a pantomime villain in the anime. This version he truly lives up to his name as the Shinobi of darkness. Love his pragmatic view of shinobi life.
Great work as always, now to finish the story once again.
zainabdiggie chapter 7 . 4/18
okay and I'm out, sorry you can write your story the way you want I don't blame you and it's honestly a good story but sorry, killing in the middle of battle or for defense or to protect I get, what I don't get is killing for the sake of a test, and kakashi in my opinion is way to harsh, I mean I get that this kakashi is serious about training them and i love that, what I don't like is how harsh he is, but all I all it's a good story for the ones who like this kinda thing I guess keep up the good work.
HPMARIE chapter 72 . 4/18
Amazing story! I'm guessing you ran into some trouble with writing the epilogue, but I'll use my imagination for that ;) Thanks for your great writing!
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/13
honestly the academy is completely at fault
Brilliant, simply amazing story. Fleshed out characters, realistic changes and amazing character development. The plat was also good and I went through a rollercoaster of emotions when reading about Fuyu and Anko. This story is no doubt one of the best I have ever read and I thank you for writing it.
lukemon82004 chapter 18 . 3/27
I'm not saying it's a bad fic, and I personally quite enjoyed the lack of bashing, and character development, but you killed it for me by taking fuinjutsu from naruto I had other nitpicks but it's your story so I slid by them, but you literally ripped naruto's heritage from him and gave it to Sasuke and Sakura while I understand beefing them up for story purposes you can't take something that is integral to a character without ruining them Naruto never learned fuinjutsu in cannon because no one taught him not because he lacked talent. if it was chakra control then how would the entire Uzumaki be masters of it, a clan known for their strong life forces and massive chakra pool and if it was the nine tales then Kushina, or even Mito never would have mastered the art.
For me personally taking naruto's fuinjutsu talent is like taking sasuke's sharingan it's not a kekkai genkai in the same way but Uzumaki sealing still is one. to reiterate I do not think this is a bad story just one that I personally could not enjoy.
You said that because of large chakra reserve and poor chakra control naruto cannot do fuinjutsu but you forgot that all uzumaki had large chakra reserve and yet they were fuinjutsu masters.
Really? You want Sasuke or Sakura as fuinjutsu master? Why did you not start story with Sasuke as a jinchuriki amd Naruto with a Sharingan then if you want to f**k everything? Naruto belongs to Uzumaki clan and I think it should be him who is good at fuinjutsu not other two.
Arashi Kaoru chapter 51 . 2/2
So, Gai is dead now... That is very sad, i am a HUGE Fan of Gai because of his attitude and bright personality. He also is STRONG as hell
Arashi Kaoru chapter 19 . 2/1
Naruto is the one to be the seal master, i mean like it is in his blood... you know, the Uzumaki Seal Master shit and stuff
Arashi Kaoru chapter 11 . 2/1
I actually like that they are not competing in this chunin exams because they are skilled and i think that when people see how strong they are for just cute little genins, many people would want their heads (or blood lines for sasuke).
Arashi Kaoru chapter 4 . 2/1
i really hate this Naruto liking Sakura stuff
xRaaRaa chapter 72 . 12/14/2021
talk about S tier fic
Elypsus chapter 72 . 11/29/2021
Such a good story! One of my favorites. From the story to the writing, this fic is so good! I've read it before but I had to read it again. I can't wait for that epilogue.
SyrinxSilenus chapter 4 . 11/18/2021
This fic is bashing the characters too much. Especially Sakura. Sakura may have a crush on Sasuke but Sasuke is not the reason why Sakura decided to be a shinobi. It is canon that when Sakura started, her motivation is to prove to herself that she can be a great kunoichi. She only wanted to be with Sasuke but he's not the reason why she took the profession! And Sasuke is muuuuuuuch too arrogant here. Naruto, I can't even put into word how many complains I have. The characters feels soooo out of character and Kakashi being too cruel.
2,719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »