Reviews for The First Time
mtbabe chapter 1 . 6/21
Love this story so much!
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 3/3
The first time I read this, I fell in love with it.

Thanks for sharing it!
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
J'aime ton histoire elle est vraiment écrite.
WrappedInRed29 chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
This was so amazing! I can't believe there aren't more reviews! I loved this one shot so much it almost made me cry at the end because it was over. You did the olicity ship so much and I loved every minute!
LiteralForever chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Dear Humbug,

For someone who loves being a verbose and a babbler, who completely loves languages, I am a little lost here; this piece of work you have here is among the best I have read. Ever. So I won't attempt to label this with decorative verbs. Your work speaks for itself.

Do keep writing! Oh, if you ever need a spare beta, I can help :)
(In case you are wondering, NO I do not write fanfics. I am more of a poetry/short story person. So you don't have to worry about plagiarism ;)

And if you ever publish a book in real life, let me know that 's OyHumbug is the same as whatever name you choose to publish in in real life!

Cheerio!
rainne.2000.16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Loved it the first time I read it, loved it even more the second time. Really wish you would contine this story, I would love to read more.

~Santesia
stewartmccarty chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Favorite story so far! Loved it...
Santesia chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Wow, I loved this so much, wish there was more.
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Very, very interestingly and well done. While there are a few mistakes, punctuation mostly, it still pretty well organized. I would have appreciated more clarity at some points but it made it all the more dark and mysterious.
Sometimes when I particularly find a fic interesting and unique, I fail to describe how I feel about it in a way that would make the author feel like I truly liked it. I assure you it just means you've rendered me speechless for a moment and that isn't common.
This was dark, considering that Oliver didn't reveal his identity until much later, comparatively. But also less burdening for him, because it made him accept his love her much sooner. The contrast between how here she helps him more emotionally, because he lets her and how in the show she's on the team yet their not as emotionally connected as they are here(yet or you know season 3).
I do appreciate that he asked her to join him eventually because her not knowing him would eventually have been a problem and seemed like a lack of wanting to commit to her (but it's also seen as the opposite because he's still the best version of who he is with her and still trusts her the most, in a way) but yeah, they could never be truly together until she knew and she helped, that's just who they are, the ultimate crime fighting couple, brain and brawn. Plus Digg and Roy but yeah. He needs her, there's no denying it. Not just emotionally but also because she's got what it takes to save the city too.
That last part, of their declaration, his and hers(which reminds me, the idea of Felicity coming with a cry of "mine", very hot and striking really. And the nail polish it's such a simple yet important part of the way Felicity is. Her ever changing nails are such a bright spot!) was exhilarating in a dark, mysterious and cool way. I can't describe it well enough but I hope you understood.
Unique, very unique. I usually don't read fics that are set in canon but divert so much but I'm glad I read this.
Kat
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Beautiful story! I am completely in love with it!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Loved it!
celisc chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This story is beautiful in so many ways, I just finished for the second time. Truly, one of my favorites.
Jack Karl chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Loved it!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Ooohhh this was /good/. If this is you rusty, I can only imagine you at your best because this was fantastic! I loved the differences, but also the similarities. Really great work :)
Sasusc chapter 1 . 12/23/2014