Reviews for Date Material
Vivi H88 chapter 20 . 9/22
Great story :)
Stakes 'n Stones chapter 20 . 7/26
Hope your dissertation went well. The story was very good and the ending was very natural.
Jani chapter 20 . 7/1
This was really great! Loved it! Thank you for writing and sharing with us.
nrdhrd3 chapter 20 . 6/11
Those two are sooo cute!
I've now reread this story for the second time and the last 4 chapters I've read 3 times, and it's just keep getting better.
Roxie i do byte chapter 20 . 6/3
Awe I love spiffy Lol and I loved ur story
amazing ,wonderful chapter
Wow! First, thank you so much for finishing this story, even though we know you're quite busy with that dissertation of yours. It's been a pleasure, nay, pure joy to read. Every time a notificatin about this story popped up I swear my heart skipped a beat. And such sweet and lovely ending.
TiarnaSPN chapter 20 . 6/1
OMG. please don't make this the end. This needs to keep going!
Helena1414 chapter 20 . 6/1
A perfect ending to a perfect story. Thank you for taking your time to finish this story. I loved it. Maybe a sequel when you have the time? Here's me hoping. ;)
AGriffinWriter chapter 20 . 5/31
Lovely ending, although it does still leave me craving more :-) I love the little details - the colors of the flowers, the hints as to what Mario Kart levels they were playing, stuff like that. Plus, anytime when there is sweet interaction between Spike and Joyce or between Spike and Dawn, I'm sure to enjoy it, and you certainly delivered on that front. Thanks for a great read!
Ferris Ulf chapter 20 . 5/31
Well now that was just perfect. You wrapped it all up so well. I did like the point you made of the Scoobies not being completely to blame because they hadn't seen the softer side of Spike. Joyce and Buffy scene was beautiful. Spike and Dawn playing videos games was epic. And the way Buffy said it was the icing to this cake of a story. Bravo
HaleKent chapter 20 . 5/31
I love how I didn't even know I needed the Spuffy feels until post something. Every year single time, it just hits the spot. Awesome job, as always.
RKF22 chapter 20 . 5/31
Great work can't wait for more