Reviews for Date Material
Jaybyrd7 chapter 20 . 7/27
You, my dear, are a excellent writer! I really enjoyed this cute Lil story! You have a gift for vocabulary words that can be tough to use! Not a lot of people can take those fancier words and slip them in so smoothly! This is definitely making my top ten spuffy fics! Thanks for all your hard work!
Dragoon of Kaos chapter 20 . 7/22
awesome story wish was a little longer but still awesome none the less
brendafay chapter 20 . 6/6
alternatereality42 chapter 20 . 2/28
Buffy doesn't drive. Otherwise, great fic, just the right amount of fluff, very good.
alternatereality42 chapter 17 . 2/28
This is getting good... only thing is, the doctors were able to visualize the tumor completely, which means they got all of it.
Vivi H88 chapter 20 . 9/22/2015
Great story :)
Stakes 'n Stones chapter 20 . 7/26/2015
Hope your dissertation went well. The story was very good and the ending was very natural.
Jani chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
This was really great! Loved it! Thank you for writing and sharing with us.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/23/2015
LOVED THIS!
nrdhrd3 chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
Those two are sooo cute!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/2/2015
I've now reread this story for the second time and the last 4 chapters I've read 3 times, and it's just keep getting better.
Roxie i do byte chapter 20 . 6/3/2015
Awe I love spiffy Lol and I loved ur story
Guest chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
amazing ,wonderful chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
Wow! First, thank you so much for finishing this story, even though we know you're quite busy with that dissertation of yours. It's been a pleasure, nay, pure joy to read. Every time a notificatin about this story popped up I swear my heart skipped a beat. And such sweet and lovely ending.
TiarnaSPN chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
OMG. please don't make this the end. This needs to keep going!