Reviews for Date Material
TiarnaSPN chapter 18 . 4/19
Love it! Keep it coming!
Lou chapter 18 . 4/12
Deeeeelighted to see this update, and have to say it was so sweet. Buffy's uncertainty is such an about-face to how she started out. Love it!
Thelaughingvamp chapter 18 . 4/10
It has been a while! I had to read the whole story again to catch up... Aw, shucks, right? Haha. Loved it, as usual.
mom8828 chapter 18 . 4/10
This chapter was just the sweetest thing I ever read! I love that Spike can be so caring and gentle with Dawn, and especially with Joyce; it's fitting, since they are the only ones who see who he really is! No complaints about your absence from me. . . .this chapter alone was worth the wait! Thanks so much!
Caitlin51 chapter 18 . 4/11
Ohmygosh this is so amazing! Please continue soon )
LovingAnything chapter 18 . 4/11
LOVED THIS CHAPTER! SO FULL OF FLUFF! The noises that came out of my mouth, I have no words. Can't wait for the next chapter.

And if grad school is kicking your butt, kick it right back!
DR-RoseLvr chapter 17 . 4/11
Love this story!
DFect1ve chapter 18 . 4/11
This chapter is amazing as always :D I'm so glad that you had time to post. Keep up the good work and it doesn't matter when you post next, it'll be ace. :D
nrdhrd3 chapter 18 . 4/10
Great chapter!
CupcakeCute chapter 18 . 4/10
Wow, loved this chapter:) You've done such believable character development for Buffy and the scene at the end was so sweet. Thanks so much for updating!
Mountainfall chapter 18 . 4/10
Thank you for writing sweetest and most realistic Spike ever.
HopeHunter chapter 18 . 4/10
I am so glad to read another chapter. This story is really wonderful.
Wonder and Ashes chapter 18 . 4/10
So Buffy finally admits it. :) Hopefully Spike will be back in the morning and she can tell him...

And do the rest of the Scoobies know about Joyce yet?
Mercury chapter 17 . 1/22
Love this story! Please update!
Yay! Buffy finally admitted her feelings. Let the spuffy begin.