Reviews for The Blaze
pam chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This should be an inspirational quote: "99% of the time,, when we listen to our hearts, we end up doing right. It may take us to the long, totally crazy scenic route,but it always leads us right."
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I love the ending
It's pure genius.
Also, I watch the show alot and know what all their voices sound like, is it weird I read it all in character voice...?
Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Aww. :')

Nice little one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This was great! Just like an episode!
Indigo chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
That was terribly cute.
Netbug009 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This is fantastic. You really manage to show a dark, dangerous extreme of Wander's urge to help while still keeping him in character. I'm not sure how healthy it is that the story seems to end on a message of following your instinct, though, especially in a situation like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
*squees* Aww, this was perfect!
ArkieR chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This is awesome! I love WOY angst. :')
Edhla chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I'm canon blind, but thought this was a great piece. Wander's good nature and desperate need to be useful comes through really clearly, and your dialogue sounds really natural.

A minor error around punctuation - "dialogue tags" are separated from dialogue with a comma, like this:

["Yeah," said one.

"I guess so," said another.]
kittycat212 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
:0 I don't like this fanfiction... I FLARPIN LOVE IT!I saw this on tumblr
dalek chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I don't know that this was angst-y as much as it was sweet. It was sort of ironic that the fireman wouldn't let her in, as Wander was in the same situation with her. I really loved this though, keep up the good work!