Reviews for Stranded - Holiday Edition
Jan D chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
I love love this! Since I love "Stranded" thank you thank you for writing this story. I love the Frankie point of view. I hope you write more on this verse. Thanks again!
JayChan1 chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Love Frankie and razor !
goddragonking chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
u said it doesn't involve a main character but it involves Frankie...whose POV its in...isn't he a main character? :S

and im a tad disappointed. Frannies daughter is named Lucy and no one reacted to that? obviously named after Quinn, right? I hate when little details like that are missed! (nitpicking)
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
oh Lily and Maddie gonna get together when they get older? somehow Im unsure if that actually would happen (and id be interested in reading it. HINT HINT)
and yeah..i lied...didn't go to sleep I shall after this one though. story not chapter.
I actually enjoy the Frankie povs. not sure if he would have thoughts in the form of words irl but hey u gotta have us be able to understand it easily xD
CAFBOV chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
So sweet. So sorry about Sunshine and Thomas. I'm glad things are better with Frankie and Quinn but is a huge loss the impetus for coming together?
Jemjo storys chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
This was fantastic, i love Stranded its such a funny and wonderful story ;D
gllover22 chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
So sweet. Loved all of it. Look forward to more of your writing. Thanks.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Oh I just love Frankie! And Razor! And the family getting bigger.
gllover22 chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
That was just too sweet. Loved it. another baby, yea.
goddragonking chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon
guest chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
really good stories
gllover22 chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
Great addition to the story. Loved it.
gllover22 chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Ah, that was totally cute. Loved it all.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
why you're so genius... :)