Reviews for The Underworld Sky
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Nope nun un wayyyy too soon
But I love the way you write these two
Their friendship, just ughhhh, so beautifully done
My favorite part is when Nico ask Bob the favor
Just go ahead and kill my fragile heart (sob sob sob
Rowknan chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Love it. I love the plot and the idea. Though my favorite part is Bob's characterization: you show that he isn't just Bob he's also Iapetus, this shines through with his caring about Nico similar to a parents concern for a child as well as his own wise words.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
That was simply beautiful
shep114 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Oh, why do you do this to me? I kept my composure through all your perico stories and then when it comes to Bob saying "Tell the sun and stars hello for me" I just lose it. I'm crying. Who cares about demigods? I want a happy ending for Bob.
kisa kuchiky chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
muy bonito
Doodling Shadows chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Why am I never aware when a new story of yours pops up? I really hope FFN will soon make it so that we are alerted when one of your favorite writers has a new story. Oh well...

Anywho, I love the idea of this headcannon, but something feels a little off. I'm not sure if it's because I haven't read one of your stories in a while - or any story/book, unfortunately - but it seems a little lack-luster. Maybe the variety of words is sort of low, or maybe it was just the fact that so many sentences in parenthesis distracted me a little? I don't really have a clear picture of what, but it just seems a little... well, needing of /something/

Otherwise, I do love how you ended the story, showing us your own idea that Nico is so lonely that he has a crap ton of pictures of the sky, and that he has probably the best puppy-dog eyes in the entire underworld. Once I get an idea of what this story was needing, or figure out that it's just me thinking all this because I haven't read a lot lately, I'll let you know.

Happy Writing!
_-*Doodling Shadows
BluSkyy chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Wow, You're right. There aren't many Nico, Iapetus/Bob friendship FF. It's great that you decided to write one.
Naureen97 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Yes, that was definitely too soon. I loved it though! Awesome job!

-o-Naureen-o-
marriedtojbiebs chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND HEADCANON GODDAMN ACCEPTED. In fact this is canon and no one can tell me otherwise. And yay for Hestia and Bob being Nico's friends and the sky oh god. SO MUCH PERFECT AND SO MUCH HURT. I cannot say enough nice things about this fic. It is everything good in the world. A you talented talent who talents
LupitaMSquirrell chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
You just broke my heart :'( it's so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014