Reviews for The Shadow of Ice
love this story so far
jdaodu chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
good chapter very discriptive
derp face chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
very good story only thing that i have read fully
derpface chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
MASTER T-REX chapter 49 . 5/7/2015
Nice ending to this story. Btw, I don't think of this as a series, but more as a trilogy.
MASTER T-REX chapter 48 . 5/6/2015
Interesting chapter. The Outsider always makes things interesting. It seems now everybody has a part to play, but if they are the chess pieces, then who are the two forces fighting one another?
MASTER T-REX chapter 47 . 5/4/2015
Finally had time to catch up. Nice fix on how Elsa knew so much on the link. The marriage talk was interesting, Anna's powers are out of control, and Lee has something interesting to say.
coojbygugyvtc chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
This is the best thing I have ever read
Guest chapter 49 . 2/3/2015
Awesome story man!

Keep goin!
Insertcoolpunhere22 chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I'm really liking this story so far. I'd say to continue, but I luckily don't have to. Can't wait to read more.
Alden Kessler chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
That fact that I can totally see dishonored being apart of the universe of tangled and frozen is equal parts intrigueing and unsettling. It does however,speak volumes on your writing ability. I feel like an adult emily kaldwin should extend a hello to a neighboring kindom with an aged corvo at her side.
Tacitus Shadowrunner chapter 48 . 9/22/2014
This is the First Story I've read all the way through, and i have to say... IT"S FANTASTIC
I3GamEZ chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
So, laserbear7, who is Nathan Rowland? He's not in Dishonored or Frozen and I was just wondering if he was an OC or not cause I see him a lot in your FanFictions.
doughxDude87 chapter 48 . 7/28/2014
yeah that's a good idea to break the next chapter into two parts.
I think that this is amazing for your first shot at fanfiction.
I really like how fast you uploaded and the fact that you didn't leave it dead in the water.
I like the plot you had, and most of the character interaction. It's also great how clear and fluent this has become.
You din't do anything that I don't like however I would say focus a bit more on relationships. Elsa and Nathan still feel a bit too formal and distance, (now it's to be expected)

As always great job
NathanHale2 chapter 48 . 7/26/2014
interessting curious to see what this 'war' is and against whom. Really well written, charactersation top notch and the suspense is there with an ominous feeling and doesn't give to much away before hand. Good job keep it up.