Reviews for The Shadow of Ice
coojbygugyvtc chapter 4 . 2/9
This is the best thing I have ever read
Awesome story man!

Keep goin!
Insertcoolpunhere22 chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I'm really liking this story so far. I'd say to continue, but I luckily don't have to. Can't wait to read more.
Alden Kessler chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
That fact that I can totally see dishonored being apart of the universe of tangled and frozen is equal parts intrigueing and unsettling. It does however,speak volumes on your writing ability. I feel like an adult emily kaldwin should extend a hello to a neighboring kindom with an aged corvo at her side.
Tacitus Shadowrunner chapter 48 . 9/22/2014
This is the First Story I've read all the way through, and i have to say... IT"S FANTASTIC
I3GamEZ chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
So, laserbear7, who is Nathan Rowland? He's not in Dishonored or Frozen and I was just wondering if he was an OC or not cause I see him a lot in your FanFictions.
doughxDude87 chapter 48 . 7/28/2014
yeah that's a good idea to break the next chapter into two parts.
I think that this is amazing for your first shot at fanfiction.
I really like how fast you uploaded and the fact that you didn't leave it dead in the water.
I like the plot you had, and most of the character interaction. It's also great how clear and fluent this has become.
You din't do anything that I don't like however I would say focus a bit more on relationships. Elsa and Nathan still feel a bit too formal and distance, (now it's to be expected)

As always great job
NathanHale2 chapter 48 . 7/26/2014
interessting curious to see what this 'war' is and against whom. Really well written, charactersation top notch and the suspense is there with an ominous feeling and doesn't give to much away before hand. Good job keep it up.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/26/2014
Made. Of. Win.
Tommyx chapter 48 . 7/26/2014
I have read an re-read this fanfic at least a dozen times while you been writing it, this fanfic got me into the whole fanfic obsession of mine, i can say that i love it with my whole heart. To be honest there wasnt a thing that i didnt like about the desicions you made during the writing, loved all of it!
Tommy31440 chapter 47 . 7/22/2014
Wow, wasnt expecting that.
As always, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 47 . 7/21/2014
So is Anna going to become the new villain
icemaxprime chapter 46 . 7/18/2014
I wonder if Nathan will share his magic?
Guest chapter 46 . 7/17/2014
Nah, it was fine.
Also: impulsive, overly emotional Anna emotion-controlled powers oh crap.
MASTER T-REX chapter 46 . 7/16/2014
Huh, the link actually worked. I'm surprised that Elsa knew all the specifics of her link with Anna, but it really doesn't matter.

By the way, you probably missed this, but Elsa said that Lee was interesting, and it got me thinking as of why the Outsider talked to her and thought her as interesting also. But I guess I'll find out soon.