Reviews for in the land of gods and monsters
Hazaelxo chapter 34 . 18h ago
wow i bearly read this it brings back the noragami feels and you make my otp, brotp do amazing stuff its amazing thank you (-:
young dawn chapter 2 . 1/3
Very cute. Of course Tariff has to get the last word.
young dawn chapter 1 . 1/3
I love how poetic this sounds and how you describe their interactions. Well done.
BookRaven24 chapter 34 . 11/29/2014
YOU BROKE MY FEELS! YOU BROKE MY FEEEEELS AND I THINK I HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE!
That right there may be the best fic I've ever read.
You, whoever you are, are awesome.
- Kira
Pancake Burrito chapter 34 . 11/26/2014
Gah dese drabbles tho. :3
Unidentified Pie chapter 32 . 11/16/2014
Ahahaha! This chapter is so funny! And so cute! Please keep writing! ;)
Unidentified Pie chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Yesss! This is so good! I love the line: "raise hell to this earth or raze heaven to this very ground. She will regret the day she provoked the wrath of a god of war."
ASJFKADKERHW THIS IS SO AWESOME AHH NEVER STOP WRITING PLEASE KEEP GOING!
Thank you for the awesome story!
kalmaegi chapter 34 . 11/8/2014
your place in my heart is the whole of my heart. yeah, laugh it up, that's just me being an arabesque05 fangirl.

"Don't forget" and holy shit, I can't remember the timeline of events in Noragami anymore. it hasn't been that long but it might as well be. Kondansha and Fullybooked mocks me with the list that tells me yes, Noragami has been licensed. But you're too late sucker and it's out of stock there.

Yatori. Ever since that fateful encounter in The Ue-sama Incident, I knew. And hope that despite everything (a half human/ayakashi and a stray god of calamity), they would be happy. Like you made them out to be. With Yukari-chan and Yukine and everyone else.
kalmaegi chapter 33 . 11/8/2014
"punk blonde kid" is hard to miss. but awwwwwwwww, dorks.
kalmaegi chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
Holy shit, that's nice too. Though I should have known Hiyori would have a shrine unlike Yato. *snigger* I wonder what god she is? So curious.
kalmaegi chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Poor Yukine.
kalmaegi chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
I'd always thought Hiyori would be Yato's new Shinki after I rediscovered Noragami again. Peculiar, to see someone write it. And yeah, already read Golden. It's good.
kalmaegi chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Ahh, ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhhhh! *flails around like an idiot* SOUNDS SO EXCITING! OH DEAR OH DEAR-

well, at least that garnered a reaction. shit, shit, I want to read it now. Guess I'll postpone this one for a bit while I check that one out since it's already open in another tab.
Zetchan chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
No words can describe how wonderful these drabbles are ;A;
I reread them whenever I need to fill my yatori needs.
Seor chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
This is heartbreaking but wonderful because now I want to know how Hiyori returned, what state is she in, etc etc