Reviews for in the land of gods and monsters
starscriptmage chapter 34 . 8/15
Ahhhh! This is my favourite Yatori fic, I absolutely love the way you pack a lot of punch in just a few lines or paragraphs. Not to mention, you added KazuBisha and Daifuku in here as well. I really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for making me smile!
Mew Mafa chapter 9 . 4/6
It's intruguing. So, post it(If you haven't yet)
Notacat the Cat chapter 34 . 1/11
Hai, I've been ranting for the past hour to my friend about how awesome a writer you are - when you said you were going to make one of your fics into a multichapter, I literally screamed. I had no idea you were the same author of ' Golden' - which is overall my fave fic even though it's far from complete, and that's saying something considering I read Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart and cried buckets. Keep writing, you have great ideas and are an awesome writer!~
She learned "hot mama"
Please don't listen to me.
Cute idea! But I think you mean divine fortune, not divine fortitude? Fortitude means strength, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Hmm, what I wonder is how he made himself visible to the rest of the humans? Also yes, bros 5ever.
*Were there any girls? ("girls" is plural). These are cute though, fun and easy to read.
But Yato is a god of calamity, and Veena is the god of war! Technicalities but still different right?
NollyLvn chapter 34 . 7/2/2015
Wow I'm glad I found this fic! XD thanks for creating it!
write-notright chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
This looks good. Please continue it!
floating on clouds above chapter 34 . 4/5/2015
I loved all of these. Thank you for writing them! (:
floating on clouds above chapter 33 . 4/5/2015
You go Yato! Get your girl! :D
floating on clouds above chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
I love Yato! He's hilarious. :)
floating on clouds above chapter 31 . 4/5/2015
I can so imagine them like that at the beach! xD
floating on clouds above chapter 30 . 4/5/2015
Hiyori will always forgive Yato. :)