Reviews for in the land of gods and monsters
Queen Hady chapter 6 . 7/6
Ouch... I hate Nora sometimes
Queen Hady chapter 3 . 7/6
Kkkk poor Yato
Queen Hady chapter 2 . 7/6
Ownnn how cute
bookgirl18 chapter 26 . 6/4
This is an amazing idea, I hope there will be more!
bookgirl18 chapter 9 . 6/4
Please continue this! It sounds amazing!
Queen Hady chapter 4 . 3/27
Omg! Kkk I love the end
Queen Hady chapter 1 . 3/27
Awnnn it was cute
starscriptmage chapter 34 . 8/15/2016
Ahhhh! This is my favourite Yatori fic, I absolutely love the way you pack a lot of punch in just a few lines or paragraphs. Not to mention, you added KazuBisha and Daifuku in here as well. I really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for making me smile!
Mew Mafa chapter 9 . 4/6/2016
It's intruguing. So, post it(If you haven't yet)
Notacat the Cat chapter 34 . 1/11/2016
Hai, I've been ranting for the past hour to my friend about how awesome a writer you are - when you said you were going to make one of your fics into a multichapter, I literally screamed. I had no idea you were the same author of ' Golden' - which is overall my fave fic even though it's far from complete, and that's saying something considering I read Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart and cried buckets. Keep writing, you have great ideas and are an awesome writer!~
Guest chapter 27 . 1/4/2016
She learned "hot mama"
Please don't listen to me.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/4/2016
Cute idea! But I think you mean divine fortune, not divine fortitude? Fortitude means strength, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2016
Hmm, what I wonder is how he made himself visible to the rest of the humans? Also yes, bros 5ever.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/4/2016
*Were there any girls? ("girls" is plural). These are cute though, fun and easy to read.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/3/2016
But Yato is a god of calamity, and Veena is the god of war! Technicalities but still different right?