Reviews for Rebound
Good! Sad but good! Loved it
Yenmy chapter 1 . 3/16
me encantooo
Ann Peraltiago chapter 4 . 7/26/2020
I re-read this fanfiction after nearly 15 years, and became obsessed with it all over again. I was desperately searching for more works of art by the phenomenal Kristine Batey: fanfiction, poetry, a novel, anything; her writing is inexplicably amazing, I just couldn't get over it. Imagine my shock and sadness when I stumbled onto the news that she passed away due to breast cancer in 2005. I can't help but grieve her, the literary world lost an invaluable gem.
Kat chapter 4 . 1/26/2020
This was phenomenal
RubyJung chapter 2 . 6/26/2019
oohh..kagome,... this is so sad, and make me cry hard.
RubyJung chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
first chapter make me cry
Jirubee chapter 4 . 2/19/2019
I don't know exactly how many years I've spent reading this story. I find it so gloriously honest being a woman of a certain age now, myself.
This is, and always will be, my favorite Inuyasha story.
I never ever get tired of if. I'm pretty sure I've reviewed it about a million times, but thank you for writing this.
iChaos chapter 4 . 8/15/2018
Kind of a depressing story, but a well written one. I do wonder what happened to Shippou, Sesshomaru or Sango.
Inuyasha'Lullaby chapter 4 . 5/15/2018
This is BS! Well written BS!
What? Is Kagome supposed to get the leftovers?Why?
She does an deserve that!
But you are a talented writer.
anita4869 chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
Okay, you've healed me. They have suffered, they have struggled, but I like how you made it end in a hopeful note anyway. Did they ever try to come back? Did they try to find Miroku and Sango? Or did they stay together in Kagome's time, content to just enjoy the quiet and each other's company? I just appreciate that they found happiness again. This has been a lovely read :3
anita4869 chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
This is making me so sad but the writing is gorgeous. I want to spare myself but I can't stop reading!
Black-Dragon1003 chapter 4 . 2/9/2017
Someone I follow on tumblr posted a fic rec list, and this was one of them. I don't know if you check your email or even still follow reviews on this story, but I think it was absolutely incredible. I cried and I laughed just overall really enjoyed this fic. Incredible.
Ellae chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
The two of them are beautifully matured and blooming but still the same essence, her bravery and goofiness and self pity and his bluntness and angst and amusement. It's wrong that him sucking her foot het me up slightly but so, so right
Ellae chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
A gorgeous story. A decade after I first fell in love with Inu Yasha and in hate with Kikyo I'm realizing this story wasn't really fair to anyone
What a lovely way for it to happen.

Kagome wait it for him was one of the longest, most painful moments of anticipation and dread I've experienced in literature.

"Young girls have been known to get the vapors at the sight of him in the suit, particularly when he glares right at them, which he does because it gives them the vapors."
I imagined that, after you mentioned Sengoku drag and leather jackets, and I have a built of the vapors myself
Mary Mab chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
That was different for I never thought Inyusha could survive the other side... But then again if he was human, he would be different. Though I don't know if I like a human Inyusha as much as the hanyo Inyusha... I really enjoyed your story so much to cut my sleep short to see what happen...