Reviews for Dishonored: A Tale of Vengeance
Yamakiri chapter 3 . 8/14
So does the mana system apply here? Does Jack need to find a special item every now and then to replenish his magic? It would feel much more like Dishonored if it did. Anyway, I'm hoping Chapter 4 is coming soon. Like, real soon.
thepalehorsman23 chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
where did you get the name Grimlaik?
rokusan23 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I thank Buddha you love this game and this pairing. I love you.
ptabs0101 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
I just realised that the Johnny from this story is from Metal Gear
jelsayay chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
AHH THIS IS SOO GOOD! I hope Anna and Elsa are okay, but I know Elsa wouldn't let Anna get hurt-she'd always get hurt in her place :( KEEP IT UP UPDATE SOOn
zeewhy2 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Wow this is really good! I love the idea of this story with Jack! Update soon!
Person1085 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
.AWESOME. this is so cool! keep writing and please update soon! :)
blaugranaheart chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Hans and Farquaad as Havelock and Pendleton... should be interesting lol

I like how you referenced other Dreamworks and Disney movies. Guess we should expect more in the future. Last but not least, great chapter! Keep up the good work!
ericamixon chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Very interesting! Keep writing because the idea is good and your writing is not bad either.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
You've made a reference to Shrek, Meet the Robinsons, Up and Mr. Peabody and Sherman. I love it! Keep going
ptabs0101 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
I like how you mixed the elements of various movies together in this story and I'm guessing that this story will follow a low-chaos route since Jack didn't kill any of the guards while he was escaping.
Neko-chan2604 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I'm not gonna lie, I only clicked on this story because Dishonored is one of my favourite games of all time (aside from League of Legends) and the title had Dishonored in it (I actually only read a manga because it had a part of my LoL username in it, and ended up loving it, so...) :D When I was two paragraphs in, I was dying, because its actually based on Dishonored! :D I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll go PM you now :D
WickedgreenPhantom chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!.
I haven't played or heard of the game but I'm a full on Jelsa shipper and so glad you've decided to continue.
Good karma to you for continuing.
WickedgreenPhantom chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Please, please, please, please, please continue this. Don't make me beg..oh okay so I'll beg. I really liked this chapter, the idea of a forbidden romance, and really want to see how this plays out. It's a really good story as well. Don't leave us hanging on an edge..please :)
Need our Jelsa feels
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oho I sure hope you continue this! This is amazing and I play the game at home you gotta keep going