Reviews for The Way it Should Be
Thanks for writing this.
Klxroline-dreams chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Beautiful story
ThreeMagpies chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
A satisfying and hopeful ending to the story - and a new beginning for everyone..!, I was a little bit worried when you nearly killed Bass..., although it did mean that he could then hand over to Connor and spend more time with his (growing) family :)

ThreeMagpies chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
Oh ... Loved Aaron as Celebrant - and the Nano show - could picture that one so vividly :) so good too to see Bass and Charlie so happy ... Sigh... I usually cry at anything weddingy but this brought a smile.. :D
ThreeMagpies chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Connor coming into his own ( and maybe Duncan too?), will have to look up the Wolverines tho... Band's looking pretty good :)
ThreeMagpies chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Lol! Love Charlie's sheer grit and oomph! Glad that Miles seems to be being sensible...This was so much fun to read :D
ThreeMagpies chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
I love multi-faceted and multi layered Bass (apex predator and alpha male but also pretty well every red-blooded woman's dream in so many ways - white knight/Batman with an uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time and sex god too! :D ) he has survived - mostly intact thanks quite a lot to Charlie's advent - more trauma than many people could imagine, he is also intelligent, reads poetry, loves music, history, children and takes care of animals... Have I missed anything? Dammit there should be a lot more like him around! Well maybe we could do without the apocalypse thing... Anyway, glad they had a lovely bath etc... :)
ThreeMagpies chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Ok and yay! In the series I felt sorry for Jason and in a way for Tom Neville too - although he had become truly psychopathic I think, his only focus/care was for Julia and Jason - although he didn't seem to realize this in the show until it was too late... I never quite felt though that Charlie felt as deeply for him as was implied after she had to kill him - in fact her feelings had been portrayed as pretty mixed ... Anyway yay team Charloe!
ThreeMagpies chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Had to find out what happened here so didn't stop to review till now...poor Charlie...and so glad Bass saved her again - although didn't doubt you would come through just needed to know how...
I think one of the really interesting aspects of this show for me was the way it illustrated some of the many ways (best and worst - although mostly worst...) that people, both individually and in groups, might behave in the sort of situations proposed in Revolution. I would like to think that things would be different and that people wouldn't revert to barbarism and predation but on current evidence sadly I think the series might be pretty accurate...
Heading on to next chapter, thanks again :)
Loveforthestory chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Bass repeating to her that it is him...my favorite fanfic scene ver. So well done. It gave me chills!
driver picks the music chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
I have a feeling that DL really will age perfectly. I can just see him with gray in his hair and beard and it's glorious! lol
This story was great! There was a line that Connor said to Bass, when he said "I've got no dog in this race" that I just loved. You don't hear lines like that enough.
ToTheSkyAndBack chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
I laughed out loud at the logan echolls line even though I didn't know who that was- thanks for the explanation. I was laughing about all the bloodshed.

Loved it but was just wondering why you decided to tell the barn scene again from charlie & bass' POV...I got confused at first :-)

The entire part where they were at the camp after she was hurt and he was taking care of her was my favorite- I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
That was absolutely awesome and very sweet. I so love this couple. I wish the show lasted long enough to develop their relationship. I know it would have happened eventually.
Nilestat chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
It was amazing! I loved it soo much, this is really how it should be and how it's in my head! thaank you for joy!
RueEmerson chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Great story. Thank you for blending just enough humor and sarcasm with the real story line to make it believable. Totally could see it come to pass. Charloe forever!