Reviews for Spellbound
Oh my god this entire chapter has just been so pleasing and wonderful. This story is the best I have read as of yet. I love the way you capture Loki's character. On a side note in reference to another chapter Loki is also the God of Fire ironic as it seems as he is a Jotun by blood.
Crystal Night chapter 29 . 7/11
Wow this one suprised me. Good job! Not heavy on the fluff but it works well with your story. Also reminds you how much ground is covered through all the movies. Loved it!
TheLadyIntegra chapter 21 . 6/23
Ah, I love the Loki and Harley interaction! So cute, but still totally downplayed. This story is such a treat, weird as fuck that is has so few reviews!
Gingerljf175 chapter 29 . 6/9
This was one of the BEST Avengers/FrostIron fanfics I've read. I love your writing style and you captured the characters personalities perfectly, especially loved Tony and Loki's humor, couldn't stop chuckling to myself like a weirdo XD. I also liked how you threaded the story through multiple marvel movies and still managed to make the story unique while sticking to basic plot from the movies, very nice.
sami1010220 chapter 29 . 4/30
I loved it, fantastic job!
Sofie chapter 29 . 4/21
I don't know what to say…

First I want to praise you for this very well-written story and piece of art. Really, it was brilliant and heart wrecking and … It was just amazingly emotional to me. I mean, I really was attached to it. (Is?) I mean, I just couldn't stop thinking about it! And when I read it my heart clenched, and then it burst with happiness. It was an emotional ride, and I just really want you to know that you're a great-ass writer! I mean it!
And how you portrayed the characters, it was so good! It really felt like them, you know? In everything that happened and everything they said, it really always was them! I really admire your skills, and this amazing piece of writing…

And then I just have to say that I just love FrostIron, you know…? I mean, they are the perfect match! Obviously! I mean, it doesn't stop me from shipping Stony… But FrostIron is better, sooo much better! (Especially since I ship Stucky, as well…)

Btw, I should probably just stop talking right now, I realize I have written quite a lot and I'm just kinda rambling right now. But just know that I really appreciate this story. You're awesome, and you will always have my thanks for planting this wonderful story in my memory to look upon and remember.

Thank you!
Sofie chapter 14 . 4/21
.GOD!
That was so beautiful. I just can't even I was fucking hooked.
Chris chapter 29 . 3/6
This was an amazing, wonderful and very well written story. Thank you. :)
xxDustNight88 chapter 29 . 3/5
Oh mannnnnn. I'm so sad this is over. I absolutely adored this story. It was such a brilliant rewrite of the movies and legends. Definitely adding to faves!
xxDustNight88 chapter 20 . 3/2
This is my favourite chapter so far! This story is absolutely fantastic. Your imagery and narration are amazing. I seriously wish I didn't need to be up early so I could keep reading!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 3/2
Hi there. Interesting start for the fic.
The only thing I'm actually curious about (well, I0m curious about a lot of things, but is just the first chapter so...) is: did you really, really, really...like REALLY killed Thor? (insert shocked face here)
Because...wow...I mean...is weird. Don't know why, but my brain can't process it... Maybe is part of the script, he isn't alive, he is somewhere hidden, kipnapped...he is the bad guy and this is his plan to make the Avengers fall...XDXDXD
Ok, now I'm raving... ;)
I'll just keep reading...yeah...that's better...
Chris chapter 14 . 2/17
Just finished part one and... daaaammnnnn you got me hooked on this story. :D
3 chapter 29 . 2/14
It's all in the name 3
yukino76 chapter 29 . 1/22
good ending thanks for the story