Reviews for The Pull of My Heart to Yours
This was amazing fabulous great brilliant and I live love love Mary saved the day. Men always get all the credit! This story isn't marked as complete by I'm glad it had a happy ending!
Lovely writing
Beautiful writing
psychedelicteacup chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
Thank you so much for giving us the wonderful, rich, suspenseful, and deliciously dramatic story! It's been an awesome ride and I'm sad that it (like all good things) has come to an end. You have an excellent handle on the characters, and I especially loved what you did with Mary...it was a real tribute to the character! Now that the story is complete I look forward to rereading it and enjoying the flow. I hope you are inspired to grace us with your skills again soon!
Em Kay Who chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
Really lovely conclusion! Well done :)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
Hach! Sooo beautiful!
Thank for this last chapter. Hope you'll write another story about them.
Becs chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
Beautiful story. Beautiful ending.
I've loved reading this story, parting is such sweet sorrow X
elliebec chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
I have loved every moment of this story, from beginning to end. One of my all time favourite Sherlolly fics, will def be re-reading soon. Thank you :)
The Pirate's Paw chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
Great final chapter, loved the ending
LadyK1138 chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
A lovely end to a fabulous story! Thank you SO MUCH for your efforts and talent"!
Angels-heart1 chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
Loved it! Perfect ending!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
That is just the most perfect ending in the history of Sherlolly endings.
ingaice chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
My favourite thing about this story is the characterisation, you don't over romanticize Sherlock, I can "see" BBC Sherlock in your writing and Molly is just perfect, without her schoolgirl crush (like she was at start of the series) and is a very stable, strong, realistic yet warm character.
I'm going to miss this story so much! Thank you so much for your time and effort that went into this. I'll be visiting this fiction when I need a good Sherlolly dose.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
Great job! I have loved every word
LadydeBalliol chapter 20 . 10/27/2014