Reviews for The Pull of My Heart to Yours
Pipergirl17 chapter 20 . 10/19/2017
Oh, what a romp! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and am so happy you shared it with us readers.
whirligigkat chapter 20 . 10/13/2017
THIS is how S4 should've gone. This was just brilliantly done, charming, epic, sweet- what can I say? A perfect fic. Gatiss and Moffatt should be tipping their hats to you. I especially love your characterization of ALL of them- I could really see them as people. And thank you for fixing John and Mary! Fantastic job! I do hope you'll write more :) .
bee.zippy chapter 20 . 10/11/2017
Lovely Sherlolly story and great action and mystery also! Love Mary is this one too. Well done!
Aphraelsan chapter 20 . 10/2/2017
I just finished re-reading this for the 1000th time, and it's so perfect. One of my favorites.
detepe chapter 20 . 6/3/2017
Fabulous fic. Love the way you lulled the reader into losing sight of coming danger, the same way you lulled the Sherlock crew. Great fun and Sherlolly.
Pineapple3000 chapter 18 . 4/9/2017
I can't believe John is cooking bacon while his friends and daughter are missing. It's far too decadent.
Marion the Geek chapter 20 . 2/26/2017
What a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
amazing! this story is fantastic!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
This was amazing fabulous great brilliant and I live love love Mary saved the day. Men always get all the credit! This story isn't marked as complete by I'm glad it had a happy ending!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
Lovely writing
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
Beautiful writing
psychedelicteacup chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
Thank you so much for giving us the wonderful, rich, suspenseful, and deliciously dramatic story! It's been an awesome ride and I'm sad that it (like all good things) has come to an end. You have an excellent handle on the characters, and I especially loved what you did with Mary...it was a real tribute to the character! Now that the story is complete I look forward to rereading it and enjoying the flow. I hope you are inspired to grace us with your skills again soon!
Em Kay Who chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
Really lovely conclusion! Well done :)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
Hach! Sooo beautiful!
Thank for this last chapter. Hope you'll write another story about them.
Becs chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
Beautiful story. Beautiful ending.
I've loved reading this story, parting is such sweet sorrow X